Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [RvT] RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token - page 24. (Read 54877 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 110
ICO continues very well, i do not know when its going to finish but ICO and project will be successful after all.
But i would like to see more update and info here about rivetz and ICO.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Rivetz will change the internet security for good Smiley looking forward to launch
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Rivetz ico is a big success.Glad to be a part of its signature campaign.I hope croedsale will end in few hours  Grin

Rivets ico is successful now, but it will ends later Wink I will wait this token on exchange and hope that discount will be more than 20% Grin Practice shows that this is the best decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Cyber Security is a need for an hour .To have a decentralized mobile Cyber-security is absolutely amazing.Good Luck
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
           RIVETZ - Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token YouTube Video:    https://youtu.be/61rypeBuIeQ  for Russian-speaking people!
                                                                     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/896027536727179264

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
ico delayed i think its good choice , we can see impact for it rivetz already reach 22k etherum until a day
its good time to buy a slice rivetz Wink
Yes rivetz will be on moon when it hit the market because it is such a revolutionary concept.
Activity: 1302
ico delayed i think its good choice , we can see impact for it rivetz already reach 22k etherum until a day
its good time to buy a slice rivetz Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
First Decentralized Cybersecurity Token Poised to Add Unprecedented Proof and Assurance of Privacy and Security at the Hardware Level for Billions of Consumer, Business and M2M Transactions

GEORGE TOWN, CAYMAN ISLANDS -- August, 10 2017. Rivetz Intl, Inc. today announced it has secured $5.5 million USD (19,000 ETH) in a private presale of its Rivet (RvT) token, a cybersecurity token developed to provide verifiable security controls for cloud authentication, IoT, blockchain, and legacy financial transactions. The RvT token enables multifactor authentication across devices, to achieve provable security at both the transaction and authentication level. The Rivetz solution uses technology that is already built in to hundreds of millions of mobile devices to assure the keys and transactions can not be altered or stolen by malware infecting the operating system. The token sale will open to the public on August 10, 2017 at 17:00 UTC.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/rivetz-raises-over-5-million-in-rvt-token-pre-sale/
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
Why is this thread dead? ICO started today but nobody talk about it. I'm very surprised.
How much did they raise yet and is there a hardcap for this coin? 50 million USD hardcap. That's too much.
If it last for 30 days do they have bonus for early participants? "Early Bird Bonus: 20%" But when?
Rivetz ico is a big success.Glad to be a part of its signature campaign.I hope croedsale will end in few hours  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Any news on ICO? Seems the website is back up, but buying tokens is still not possible.

The site is available.

For the ICO floor, the project will be a success, as it already has:

Raised: 21674.14 ETH

Issued: 8669655.695260437 RVT

Participants: 316
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
I have checked the news that Rivet has partnered with the LATOken for the Security
This will boost the Rivetz further
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
i was some mistake.i was send form two times.i think its update but insert
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Any news on ICO? Seems the website is back up, but buying tokens is still not possible.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
BEWARE !!!!   ⭐️⭐️⭐️ THERE IS A SCAM SITE IF YOU GOOGLE RIVETZ, https://rivetzintl.com IS THE ONE AND ONLY OFFICIAL SITE ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
i believe rivetz will be success in this ico, community need it, i read in their twitter they are working with parity to solve parity problem from the past parity hacked drama
Seriously? ICO supposed to start today and there's nobody answer questions here, and OP links for the website and whitepaper gives errors and goes nowhere :|
Working fine for me.The countdown timer on crowdsale page says 5 hours 51  mins remain for ico to begin.
Activity: 364
Seriously? ICO supposed to start today and there's nobody answer questions here, and OP links for the website and whitepaper gives errors and goes nowhere :|
Activity: 364
This project sees quite promising. Going to finish reading the whitepaper.

Few questions:
How you going to use Ethereum's blockchain with this project? Is is only funding element, or is there going to be actual use cases?
Is this RivetzApp going to work with other than RVT tokens as well?
Is your app going to work only spesific mobile devices?
Activity: 434
I think its 333 per eth.
Pages:
Jump to: