Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana - page 26. (Read 60085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
We are looking forward to more suggestions for the Voting

https://vote.safe.trade/

You can submit them via all of our Social Media Channels including Bitcointalk

greetings
Archimedes

The best place to suggest a new coin for Safe.Trade is on our Discord #SafeTrade channel but we will respond to our member's requests for new coins to be added on any of our social media platforms.

Discord
https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
We are looking forward to more suggestions for the Voting

https://vote.safe.trade/

You can submit them via all of our Social Media Channels including Bitcointalk

greetings
Archimedes
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
Safe.Trade is supporting the ( $ANON ) fork
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
Someone stated that running both KMD and Safecoin wallet's at the same time was not possible...
I have both running with no issues (Both Native and Lite mode combined)

Maby you have old settings in your .conf or outdated wallets... Or just trying to run multiple wallets of the same coin.

Screenshot

Wink

Thank you for testing Smiley
Activity: 6
Someone stated that running both KMD and Safecoin wallet's at the same time was not possible...
I have both running with no issues (Both Native and Lite mode combined)

Maby you have old settings in your .conf or outdated wallets... Or just trying to run multiple wallets of the same coin.

Screenshot https://yadi.sk/i/A6bDBNfp3ZZ2EK

Wink
These are the main coin contenders to get on Safe.Trade.

Be sure to vote for your favorite coin to get listed on Safe.Trade exchange.

Voting for this round ends on July 27th, 2018.

#Currency                  Ticker         Votes   
1.    SHIELD              XSH          7,303.38898813   
2.   Aquachain            AQUA        5,693.73370953   
3.   DigiByte               DGB          3,315                   
4.   Hush                    HUSH        1,519.9997

https://safecoin.org/coinvoting/

legendary
Come and join the SAFE discussion on Discord.

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

Our Discord group is growing daily.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2

Is this latest issue started from one line of code involving a compatability issue?   

I would like to think that everyone here wants crypto to succeed,  and values open source principles.   Which is not based on perfection but on peers working for common good.

This seems like the kind of thing that could have been solved months ago with one pull request.

Why not just PR it to make sure it gets thrown into the next release?    Would that not be better than all this energy spent trying to prove a point? 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
...Trolling is against the rules of bitcointalk, it is expected to be enforced by all threads, and at the end of the day it comes down to time.   Our team is working extremely hard, and to be totally honest we simply do not have time to feed repeat trolling behaviour...
A total bunch of blablablibbity bullshit.
Since June 14, 2016 (the day I joined this forum), I have had exactly one (1) post moderated by an actual bct staff member and the sole reason for that post mod was that he felt the thread was "too old to be responded to".
You can call me a "troll" or whatever denigrating title you like; however, it doesn't make my posts any less factually true or less on-point about issues with Safecoin tech.

As for the "petty crypto wars between coins", that's some random delusion that has nothing to do with anything that you've deleted.

Some Very nice updates to our Explorer, courtesy of Oleksandrblak Smiley  ( https://lucky-mining.com.ua/)

https://explorer.safecoin.org

Having a block explorer with more functionality and decreased latency will be extremely helpful once we have the future decentralized exchange fully integrated into it.

Thanks for the hard work Oleksandrblak!

Grin
Some Very nice updates to our Explorer, courtesy of OleksandrBlack Smiley  ( https://lucky-mining.com.ua/)

https://explorer.safecoin.org

I want to say something.
All what is going on in SAFE ecosystem now is good. Wallets are updated, Safe.trade is working, there is an Exchange, new features are coming (copay, nodes, etc.), more and more pools, more newcomers in community. All of these make SAFE more powerful and stable.
BUT.
Removal of posts with opposition opinions (you understand who I'm talking about) is not good.
The pillars on which the SAFE is based: privacy, decentralization, anonymity, community.
Look at your 1 page - Why Safecoin ? - An ongoing focus on the community's privacy and anonymity rights.
But the removal of users posts smells like totalitarianism.
This is my opinion.

I understand your concerns, our community is split on it as well.   We have a large libertarian base, and believe strongly in free speech.   

That is why we have no time for petty crypto wars between coins.   We should be working together, building together, to provide privacy and anonymity rights to mainstream society and in every country.

We are interested in growing a community that cares about working together, encouraging each other, and building a better world.

Some people, just want to watch the world burn (I forked that quote).

The dilemma between free speech, and internet trolling, is well-documented.    Trolling is against the rules of bitcointalk, it is expected to be enforced by all threads, and at the end of the day it comes down to time.   Our team is working extremely hard, and to be totally honest we simply do not have time to feed repeat trolling behaviour.   It is simply not fair to our community to invest time into this.

A discussion or arguement with another person who wants the project to succeed, is time well spent, no matter how differing the viewpoints are.    But if we spent all our time feeding one troll, we never would have released that wallet at all.  We wouldn't have released the exchange.    We are coding, designing, building, sharing ideas, planning.   I can absolutely promise you there was absolutely no chance of any of this happening if we spent all our time feeding a troll here.

We have defied the odds, and we will continue to.    This happens through teamwork and shear willpower.   We appreciate all your support, and constructive criticism.   We will follow the rules of bitcointalk though, and we will stay focused.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I want to say something.
All what is going on in SAFE ecosystem now is good. Wallets are updated, Safe.trade is working, there is an Exchange, new features are coming (copay, nodes, etc.), more and more pools, more newcomers in community. All of these make SAFE more powerful and stable.
BUT.
Removal of posts with opposition opinions (you understand who I'm talking about) is not good.
The pillars on which the SAFE is based: privacy, decentralization, anonymity, community.
Look at your 1 page - Why Safecoin ? - An ongoing focus on the community's privacy and anonymity rights.
But the removal of users posts smells like totalitarianism.
This is my opinion.
legendary
Just a reminder, there are several pools to choose from to satisfy your SafeCoin mining needs.

https://safecoin.org/mining/

Happy mining!

Cool
Yes, I checked it right now too. They didn't work at the same time.
Guys, add the solution to this problem to your list of cases. Please!

Hi there,

Yes, they have never worked together, we've actually stated that a few times on this thread, it is on our list of things to do, but we have a very long list.   Some compatability steps were taken in this release, and it will likely be completed in the next.    The reality for fully implemented Agama based wallets, is that (being multi-coin wallets), most users should not really need to have two of them running anyway.    

The multi-coin features are expected in our next release Smiley    This is a primary focus.  

Meanwhile compatibility issues for users who want to run multiple multi-coin wallets at the same time (has not really been an issue ever in our existence) will likely be completed in that update as well.

Thank you Smiley
This progress makes me happy Smiley
Especially electrum version without the need to download blockchain. And new design looks pretty.
Thanks for your work!
Yes, so much like Agama that I can't even tell it's not the real thing (except for the fact that the source isn't edited enough to allow running of both Agama and "SafeWallet"). Shocked

Maybe someday you can learn to make your own fork work as your own.....
Oh, they don't like each other and don't work at the same time Cheesy
I didn't know. Never ran them at the same time. I'll go check it out.

The SafeWallet will be continuously improved from this point on and will never spend too much time on any one version.

The version you see today will probably not be the version you see a couple of weeks from now.

It is on the list and will be addressed in a future update.

Thanks for suggesting improvements to SafeWallet.

Grin
Especially electrum version without the need to download blockchain. And new design looks pretty.
Thanks for your work!
Yes, so much like Agama that I can't even tell it's not the real thing (except for the fact that the source isn't edited enough to allow running of both Agama and "SafeWallet"). Shocked

The SafeWallet will be continuously improved from this point on and will never spend too much time on any one version.

The version you see today will probably not be the version you see a couple of weeks from now.
Thanks for your work!

Thanks for your work!

Oh, they don't like each other Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: