Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] Safecoin maidsafecoin - page 14. (Read 76477 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
April 23, 2014, 12:54:52 PM
what the ROI for IPO investors?

It should be atleast 40%
140% - at least

Wondering if I should back up the truck on this one.

Still, 600 BTC left to buy before it closes.
In a week, this thing is going to get a shit load of press.  I wanted in for serious.  I only ended up with 100MSC investment.  I am trying to buy more now.  Got some PM offers - but not with good prices.
legendary
April 23, 2014, 12:53:05 PM
Where can we see the balance of our address? And how is it possible to send msafecoin back and forth?

https://masterchest.info/wallet.aspx to look up your address

Simplest way is hard wallet and a car, otherwise you can download bitcoin qt + counterwallet you'll get the info off that masterchest site

I have it running, but can´t see a single msafecoin
I also invested from blockchain. How can I see the coins in this case?

Sorry mate, they did announce this was being launched the same day as the exchange so assumed it worked

Nothing worked out in this ipo like it should.
Besides the fact that some morons are now millionairs, haha.

Wow someone who might actually get it pigs really can fly! Smiley
Mastercoin is supposed to be at .2 all month during this fund raiser.  It is a real shame that it is back down to .1.  That 'fix rate' trick failed miserably.  It made a very tricky market in the few days up to the launch - and then everything was bullshit.  I lost a lot of money because of that bullshit move.  Mastercoin can't play those games and expect no consequences.  That price fixing royally favors those in the 'know' and screws honest people just trying to operate within the rules.  

I am responsible in part for Chang losses.  I told him all would be right with .2.  I sure didn't know Irvine would close MSC funding and send the price back to .1 in the middle of the night.  That was one expensive lesson.  I hope Chang didn't lose as much as I did because he was rightfully apprehensive when I told him to have faith in Mastercoin.  No more price fixing schemes which backfire to serious financial losses.  I call bullshit!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 23, 2014, 12:51:23 PM

It should be atleast 40%
140% - at least

Wondering if I should back up the truck on this one.

Still, 600 BTC left to buy before it closes.
legendary
April 23, 2014, 12:47:14 PM

It should be atleast 40%
140% - at least
legendary
April 23, 2014, 12:46:41 PM
The website says, "To balance this, we decided to purchase all remaining MSAFE coins to ensure that backers who sent their bitcoins would have their orders fulfilled. This does mean that we can still accept bitcoin orders until the cut-off point at ~6000BTC." And they are at 5698 at the time of writing this.  Pretty amazing IPO.  https://blockchain.info/address/1KHfLixa2idRnZXMUfEisBati1vpywaH6E?offset=0&filter=0

6000 bitcoins. 3 mio usd. unbefuckingleavable.

do they already have a product, or is this all just a promise people invest 3 mio usd into?

They do have a lot of codes out wild now. Check their Github and I think that reflects a lot of works in the last 6-7 years. I think the tech is promising definitely more so than Ethereum. 
But it doesn't do anything like what Ethereum does.  WTF?  This is like saying a rocket is more promising than a fish.  Are you smoking crack again?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
April 23, 2014, 12:03:40 PM
Where can I view the technical details of Proof Of Resource?  The whitepaper is very vauge about it.

IPO thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ipo-of-maidsafe-entering-the-future-of-the-decentralized-internet-579797
site: http://maidsafe.net/

you guys can go the IPO thread to discuss and get timely information.
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
April 23, 2014, 11:47:00 AM

It should be atleast 40%
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
April 23, 2014, 11:44:43 AM
Where can we see the balance of our address? And how is it possible to send msafecoin back and forth?

https://masterchest.info/wallet.aspx to look up your address

Simplest way is hard wallet and a car, otherwise you can download bitcoin qt + counterwallet you'll get the info off that masterchest site

I have it running, but can´t see a single msafecoin
I also invested from blockchain. How can I see the coins in this case?

Sorry mate, they did announce this was being launched the same day as the exchange so assumed it worked

Nothing worked out in this ipo like it should.
Besides the fact that some morons are now millionairs, haha.

Wow someone who might actually get it pigs really can fly! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
April 23, 2014, 11:23:25 AM
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 23, 2014, 11:22:31 AM
The website says, "To balance this, we decided to purchase all remaining MSAFE coins to ensure that backers who sent their bitcoins would have their orders fulfilled. This does mean that we can still accept bitcoin orders until the cut-off point at ~6000BTC." And they are at 5698 at the time of writing this.  Pretty amazing IPO.  https://blockchain.info/address/1KHfLixa2idRnZXMUfEisBati1vpywaH6E?offset=0&filter=0

do they already have a product, or is this all just a promise people invest 3 mio usd into?

This is what happens when the bitcoin price gets stable/stagnent people start getting itchy about where else they can put their money.

exactly my thoughts. It's not "worth" holding bit coins. I need to put them somewhere Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
April 23, 2014, 11:20:18 AM
The website says, "To balance this, we decided to purchase all remaining MSAFE coins to ensure that backers who sent their bitcoins would have their orders fulfilled. This does mean that we can still accept bitcoin orders until the cut-off point at ~6000BTC." And they are at 5698 at the time of writing this.  Pretty amazing IPO.  https://blockchain.info/address/1KHfLixa2idRnZXMUfEisBati1vpywaH6E?offset=0&filter=0

They do have a lot of codes out wild now. Check their Github and I think that reflects a lot of works in the last 6-7 years. I think the tech is promising definitely more so than Ethereum. 
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
April 23, 2014, 11:15:21 AM
The website says, "To balance this, we decided to purchase all remaining MSAFE coins to ensure that backers who sent their bitcoins would have their orders fulfilled. This does mean that we can still accept bitcoin orders until the cut-off point at ~6000BTC." And they are at 5698 at the time of writing this.  Pretty amazing IPO.  https://blockchain.info/address/1KHfLixa2idRnZXMUfEisBati1vpywaH6E?offset=0&filter=0

This is what happens when the bitcoin price gets stable/stagnent people start getting itchy about where else they can put their money.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
April 23, 2014, 10:25:43 AM
When it can be traded this coin?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Inch by Inch,Play by Play
April 23, 2014, 10:20:01 AM

Essentially, this means that they have not received the $amount they needed. So, who knows how long they might extend this whole thing just to get the funds that they need?

Smiley

Are you kidding? Dou you really think the amount isn't enough?
They will not launch a rocket! At least not a real one  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
April 23, 2014, 09:39:29 AM
18 BTC left.....hurry up  Grin

18 + 700 BTC left  Wink

Why +700?

6k reached....

its + 700 now.. who knows what the actual max will be.

When they get enough btc they expect.

They were hoping and expecting to raise a certain large amount of money - large above what they have already raised. They did not expect this big of a response initially. They offered 40% over their promised 17,000 Safecoins per bitcoin for all who responded in the first week. This means that they will have to pay out 40% more on a whole bunch of Safecoins that they were expecting to pay a whole lot less on.

Essentially, this means that they have not received the $amount they needed. So, who knows how long they might extend this whole thing just to get the funds that they need?

Smiley

They were most likely not counting on the large Mastercoin holders cashing out. Their initial expectations were 70-80% BTC from the current allocation.

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 23, 2014, 09:34:33 AM
18 BTC left.....hurry up  Grin

18 + 700 BTC left  Wink

Why +700?

6k reached....

They were hoping and expecting to raise a certain large amount of money - large above what they have already raised. They did not expect this big of a response initially. They offered 40% over their promised 17,000 Safecoins per bitcoin for all who responded in the first week. This means that they will have to pay out 40% more on a whole bunch of Safecoins that they were expecting to pay a whole lot less on.

Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
April 23, 2014, 09:27:40 AM
18 BTC left.....hurry up  Grin

18 + 700 BTC left  Wink

Why +700?

6k reached....

legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
April 23, 2014, 09:23:57 AM

18 + 700 BTC left  Wink

Why +700?

6k reached....

I just see 6014 atm

I meant the max limit is now around 6700 and not 6k as earlier stipulated.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!
April 23, 2014, 09:21:28 AM

18 + 700 BTC left  Wink

Why +700?

6k reached....

I just see 6014 atm
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
April 23, 2014, 09:20:49 AM
Yes, it might be over since it has gone past 6,000.  The google spreadsheet with the exact numbers goes to 6708.743361 so it might have 700 more.  He said the website will say when it is over and the website still says a person can donate at least for a few more minutes anyway.  
Pages:
Jump to: