Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 12. (Read 42038 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Imagine how frustrating people feel when they need to deal with insurance organizations every day. The latter should help, and not be a source of frustration and resentment for everything else. I am sorry for people in such cases, so I really hope that the developers of SafeInsure will be able to solve all these problems.
now I would like to discuss industry standards. What can you say about the absence of an individual option for the selection of a policy? Why do people still continue to acquire something that does not suit them at all? After all, you with a small foot size do not take the same shoes as your neighbor, whose foot is 2 times yours?
Activity: 84
Imagine how frustrating people feel when they need to deal with insurance organizations every day. The latter should help, and not be a source of frustration and resentment for everything else. I am sorry for people in such cases, so I really hope that the developers of SafeInsure will be able to solve all these problems.
I noticed that the developers have chosen a great greeting for new members: welcome to the world of autonomous insurance. It fits SafeInsure as well as possible. But the following question also arises: what about the complaints that arise from time to time between organizations? It seems that in white paper there is a separate point on this issue.
here, too, SafeInsure will not be able to do anything, since without its effective solution the claims process is not only opaque, but also hidden behind the walls of the administrative tape. Sometimes it annoys and upsets. What do you think?
I think the same way. And sometimes the so-called administrative tape is so thick that it takes a lot of time to find out the status of your application: calls to various departments, schedules of employees who then cannot find your paper and other minor and major inconveniences.
I noticed that the developers have chosen a great greeting for new members: welcome to the world of autonomous insurance. It fits SafeInsure as well as possible. But the following question also arises: what about the complaints that arise from time to time between organizations? It seems that in white paper there is a separate point on this issue.
here, too, SafeInsure will not be able to do anything, since without its effective solution the claims process is not only opaque, but also hidden behind the walls of the administrative tape. Sometimes it annoys and upsets. What do you think?
friends, the project undoubtedly deserves attention, but I have a question of the following nature: how will the problem of unnecessary documentation be eliminated when using SafeInsure? I would like to get as much as possible a detailed answer, if possible.
this is a simple explanation. For example, if there is a complaint from one company to another, then the whole process of their interaction takes place directly, without a mountain of bureaucracy, routing and time. All this is recorded in the history of the blockchain and checked for honesty and efficiency.
it is fantastic! Everything happens almost instantly. Probably, the parties involved in this process are simply surprised by the honesty of the procedure, because I heard that the history of operations can be requested in the blockchain, and everything will look accessible.
it is quite right. Pay attention to how this happened in the traditional insurance system: insurance agents of one company send and pay a check to another company, and only after a certain time does the other company receive compensation.
friends, the project undoubtedly deserves attention, but I have a question of the following nature: how will the problem of unnecessary documentation be eliminated when using SafeInsure? I would like to get as much as possible a detailed answer, if possible.
this is a simple explanation. For example, if there is a complaint from one company to another, then the whole process of their interaction takes place directly, without a mountain of bureaucracy, routing and time. All this is recorded in the history of the blockchain and checked for honesty and efficiency.
it is fantastic! Everything happens almost instantly. Probably, the parties involved in this process are simply surprised by the honesty of the procedure, because I heard that the history of operations can be requested in the blockchain, and everything will look accessible.
Activity: 112
Unfortunately, I don’t think that they have plans on the month. It is almost the end of the year. They will just continue testing the system and improving masternodes and security of the system.
I guess it is also a good plan. I will be really happy to participate in any event that safeinsure will propose. I really like it and want to support as much as it is possible.
It is great when project has something to attract people so much. I guess if there are community members like you, safeinsure can become the most perfect and needed project on the market.
Unfortunately, I don’t think that they have plans on the month. It is almost the end of the year. They will just continue testing the system and improving masternodes and security of the system.
I guess it is also a good plan. I will be really happy to participate in any event that safeinsure will propose. I really like it and want to support as much as it is possible.
I guess it’s forward-looking plans but why not. Project really has some specific features that opens new opportunities. I like that it gives an open space for development and free client’s choice
I agree with your opinion. Safeinsure will show the perfect model for business development. I hope people will appreciate it. It has a lot to show and I want to see it with my own eyes.
I feel the same. I like projects that have an inspiring idea and something more than just a simple desire to earn money. By the way, do they have some other plans? Is there any event planned for this month?
I guess it’s forward-looking plans but why not. Project really has some specific features that opens new opportunities. I like that it gives an open space for development and free client’s choice
I agree with your opinion. Safeinsure will show the perfect model for business development. I hope people will appreciate it. It has a lot to show and I want to see it with my own eyes.

Heloo community! Safeinsure impressed me a lot. I think this coin has a bright future and definitely will find more supporters and admirers. I wonder what plans have developers.

It is 100% true. This project is awesome and it will raise to the top for sure. Developers have amazing plans. Their road map looks impressive for the 1st Q of 2019 they prepare some interesting pr events and SafeInsure UI preview
Looks intriguing. I am convinced it will be amazing. I guess it is a correct decision to make some pr events. This project really need to pay more attention on advertising services. It help them to grow a bigger community.
You are right. I think that this project deserves to be popular and all over the world also. It is a great chance to develop and improve any existing insurance company on the earth.

Heloo community! Safeinsure impressed me a lot. I think this coin has a bright future and definitely will find more supporters and admirers. I wonder what plans have developers.

It is 100% true. This project is awesome and it will raise to the top for sure. Developers have amazing plans. Their road map looks impressive for the 1st Q of 2019 they prepare some interesting pr events and SafeInsure UI preview
Looks intriguing. I am convinced it will be amazing. I guess it is a correct decision to make some pr events. This project really need to pay more attention on advertising services. It help them to grow a bigger community.

Community members really can change something in project development and coin prices. We need to be ready to support this project. I know situation when people panicked and impeded its development.
It is sad to hear. I hope that safeinsure won’t be like project that you’ve mentioned. Safeinsure coin is stable enough for now and I expect that it will maintain high ranking on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: