Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 15. (Read 42038 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Of course, here it is.
 https://www.safeinsure.io/SafeInsure_Whitepaper.pdf
I hope you really will change your opinion about this project. Safeinsure is worthy.

Thank you so much for your help. Perhaps, I will change my mind but now I need to find more information about it to make a final decision about it. Obviously this project will become something out of the box.
Activity: 56
Of course, here it is.
 https://www.safeinsure.io/SafeInsure_Whitepaper.pdf
I hope you really will change your opinion about this project. Safeinsure is worthy.
Yes, I understand what you mean. I have read some statistics and it’s dismal. I hope situation will get better but still I believe in safeinsure. It gives everything that could be needed.
Do you mean it offers a source of passive profit? Well, it’s nice but many crypto enthusiasts don’t appreciate masternodes. It is interesting but I am not sure how it will work.
Well, safeinsure masternodes aren’t just a simple source passive profit. Masternodes will help to improve the security of the system. Personal data won’t transmitted to third parties.
I haven’t heard about it. Maybe I just haven’t read enough information about the project. It is my loss. Can you send me the link for the white paper, please? I will be very thankful.
Yes, I understand what you mean. I have read some statistics and it’s dismal. I hope situation will get better but still I believe in safeinsure. It gives everything that could be needed.
Do you mean it offers a source of passive profit? Well, it’s nice but many crypto enthusiasts don’t appreciate masternodes. It is interesting but I am not sure how it will work.
Well, safeinsure masternodes aren’t just a simple source passive profit. Masternodes will help to improve the security of the system. Personal data won’t transmitted to third parties.
Safeinsure is a project that changes meaning of insurance. It gives opportunity to get what client want and deserve. Finally, I have found a project that could change an important industry.
Why are you so sure that it could change a lot? Why do you think it isn’t another crypto project with interesting idea but without realization in life? You need to have serious reasons to be so confident about it.
I guess I am just not such meticulous as you are. I see that current industry needs serious changes. The new digital era has come and insurance industry needs to be flexible. Safeinsure is something that can make the process smoother and faster.
Interesting point of view. I am not meticulous. I just analyze what is going on with the crypto market and try to understand some details. There only few projects that can really become successful. I like safeinsure idea but I am not sure about it.
Safeinsure is a project that changes meaning of insurance. It gives opportunity to get what client want and deserve. Finally, I have found a project that could change an important industry.
Why are you so sure that it could change a lot? Why do you think it isn’t another crypto project with interesting idea but without realization in life? You need to have serious reasons to be so confident about it.
I guess I am just not such meticulous as you are. I see that current industry needs serious changes. The new digital era has come and insurance industry needs to be flexible. Safeinsure is something that can make the process smoother and faster.
Activity: 84
anyway, it seems to me that insurance companies must be eradicated over time. All the details on the needs of consumers for a long time can already be given into the hands of automated programs that can not only solve the problem, but also help to get additional income (in this case, masternodes)
insurance companies just need to follow society and meet its pace of life in order to keep up, as it often happens that the details of our development become known to companies late or they don’t know.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
It gives you a great opportunity to develop Insurance. I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future.
anyway, it seems to me that insurance companies must be eradicated over time. All the details on the needs of consumers for a long time can already be given into the hands of automated programs that can not only solve the problem, but also help to get additional income (in this case, masternodes)
in this case, I would like to add a few important details regarding the portal. Firstly, in your account you have the right to edit the characteristics of your policy. Secondly, the smart contracts after your changes are made by the processes for which people were responsible.
I would like this system to come into general use as quickly as possible. SafeInsure has enough advantages to understand the loss of traditional insurance organizations in front of it.
I am sure that it is so. But it seems to me that widespread use will not be soon, because not everyone has learned how to use the blockchain for useful purposes. Don't you think so?
in this case, I would like to add a few important details regarding the portal. Firstly, in your account you have the right to edit the characteristics of your policy. Secondly, the smart contracts after your changes are made by the processes for which people were responsible.
I would like this system to come into general use as quickly as possible. SafeInsure has enough advantages to understand the loss of traditional insurance organizations in front of it.
we are so used to traditional systems that we do not notice the new technologies around. Look, the blockchain changes everything completely. Firstly, it saves human resources by the fact that its component technologies are responsible for almost all processes of an effective system.
I think you mean smart contracts that run under certain conditions. If so, their functions are truly amazing. All tasks they perform in a mandatory and intended manner. The result is zero downtime. Cheesy Cheesy
in addition to zero downtime, it is also a guarantee of the complete reliability of the exact toga when you most need it. Agree that this is an important factor. The insurance industry is an area where you want to feel safe.
we are so used to traditional systems that we do not notice the new technologies around. Look, the blockchain changes everything completely. Firstly, it saves human resources by the fact that its component technologies are responsible for almost all processes of an effective system.
I think you mean smart contracts that run under certain conditions. If so, their functions are truly amazing. All tasks they perform in a mandatory and intended manner. The result is zero downtime. Cheesy Cheesy
this is exactly the purpose of SafeInsure - to create a global insurance market that will fulfill all the wishes of customers. To be more precise, with the help of a special portal, consumers themselves will be able to control their insurance and select the one that is right for them.
what is this portal like? As it seems to me, this is another online space provided by an insurance company, where it is impossible to reach someone and solve their problem ... Sad Sad
you know, I thought the same thing. In addition, in such services, aside from the inability to help, they usually need to subscribe to several places, talk with support staff and keep track of unclear information on a long-forgotten page. Apparently, now is a normal practice.
Pages:
Jump to: