Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 129. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens
Activity: 280
I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?
Activity: 420
I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 21 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
Activity: 392
I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 21 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Reserve Italian translation
if needed pm me
Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation reserved
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
copper member
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
What premine (or how it named with POS)? And how it will distributed?

5% premine and the distribution you can see it on our website
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
What premine (or how it named with POS)? And how it will distributed?
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 73
Merit: 13
Looks like a very interesting project, looking forward to see what the future brings for this project
copper member
Keep this for future update
copper member

SafeInsure Core Wallet v1.0.0.6 - Mandatory Update for wallet versions lower than v1.0.0.5 -    

Update deadline Feb 15th, 2019 12:00:00 AM GMT

As this is a mandatory update, any wallets and masternodes that have not upgraded to v1.0.0.6 and have a lower version than v1.0.0.5, by the deadline will be incompatible with the network.

Click here for more details 

Running a SafeInsure Masternode to earn a passive income is available to anyone who purchases the amount of SINS collateral necessary.

Currently, the annual return on investment for operating a SafeInsure Masternode coin is:

Masternode Statistics

How to Buy SafeInsure Coin (SINS)

Join our Discord

Wallet Download

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org