Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 120. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
Activity: 252
I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

It's true, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

Activity: 314
Merit: 6
SafeInsure is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add SINS tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 420
I briefly looked at the project and began to understand approximately for which group of users it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely

What's your problem? Why can not you do it now? What do you want to know now?

I wanted to clarify what I already knew. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. It is this group of users sent this project, it will help people more quickly and safely perform their work

It is wonderful. Thank you, I think that this project will receive a good investment from the community, since this idea is very attractive.

Developers will be able to create their own applications through third-party modules to improve the way they trade and others.
Activity: 392
I briefly looked at the project and began to understand approximately for which group of users it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely

I wanted to clarify what I already knew. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. It is this group of users sent this project, it will help people more quickly and safely perform their work

It is wonderful. Thank you, I think that this project will receive a good investment from the community, since this idea is very attractive.

Activity: 350
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
Activity: 350

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

You do everything right, if you continue similarly, you will achieve good success! I'm sure.
Jump to: