Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 2. (Read 42038 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

I invested 3 BTC and am not going to lose it!

You´ve lost them allready ;-)  Same as many many other Investors on this SHITCOIN!
Check SCAP Story - check progress& price. So dude, how much is now 1000 SCAP worth? Compare it with SINS, and their colleteral increase... 

If you still believe in this SHIT- check Roadmap- it ended 2019. So far for real usecase, development etc.
SINS & SCAP is SCAM!!
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
Stop venting your anger here!

Anger destroys everything it touches!

Anger arises when there are unfulfilled hopes, and when trust is lost and you seek to destroy everything and blame everyone for your mistakes.

You made a mistake buying or selling SINS-ask yourself this question!

What investments did you have?

I invested 3 BTC and am not going to lose it!

In psychology, there is a typical explanation for a certain behavioral pattern. It is the same for immegrants-they scold their old homeland, for divorcees-they scold their old spouse, for those who left one company for another with losses, they always blame the past and others for their failures!

Once again , now is the perfect time to invest in SINS, much better than a year ago, and we will soon start a strong and long-term growth that can make good money.
Activity: 37
Not All Who Wander Are Lost
Stop spoiling the air here, no one is to blame that you bought expensive and sold cheap!
Here is an amazing coin on which I earned x 100 its team made an exchange of mobile traffic around the world, and that-the situation in the crypto market coin led to a loss in capitalization of 350 times!!!

Sins is an amazing coin and professional team of blockchain developers!

When the time comes-will the price increase more than 100 times? I believe it and multiply my coins!

Stop advertising a fraudulent coin!
You can believe what you want and earn what you want. But SINS is SCAM and I'm tired of making arguments.

By the way, I’m still locked in a discord, if the developers were even a little smarter - they would have already unlocked a long time ago, but they are afraid that I will start asking questions there that they don’t have answers to, and they won’t be able to deceive people .

And for every message you make that calls for the purchase of this shit, I will write:

SINS = SCAP = SCAM.

So go look for idiots somewhere else and do not spoil this wonderful forum!
Stop spoiling the air here, no one is to blame that you bought expensive and sold cheap!
Here is an amazing coin on which I earned x 100 its team made an exchange of mobile traffic around the world, and that-the situation in the crypto market coin led to a loss in capitalization of 350 times!!!

Sins is an amazing coin and professional team of blockchain developers!

When the time comes-will the price increase more than 100 times? I believe it and multiply my coins!
The SINS development team has shown its loyalty to the community, but no one is without flaws, there may be a need for more professional media promotion, but in the current state of the atmosphere around the small coin crypto market, big efforts are sinking... You need to wait for the market to revive and then you can activate the promotion! Now you just need to maintain the infrastructure of the coin.
As it is written above, large investors left the small coin market last summer, but now they are ready to go again, they need to be interested in our coin!

Sins is trash! Designed to enrich developers. After the developers sold their coins, than dropped the price below the baseboard, these scammers immediately issued a SCAP coin which is a SINS clone.

REAL PRODUCT DOESN'T COST FOR COIN, THEY DID NOT FULFILL ANY OF THE PROMISES!

All those who ask questions in a discord, developers simply immediately block without talking.

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT! DO NOT BELIEVE THESE SCAMS. LOSE MONEY HOW LOST THEIR EARLY INVESTORS!

SINS = SCAP = SCAM!
The SINS development team has shown its loyalty to the community, but no one is without flaws, there may be a need for more professional media promotion, but in the current state of the atmosphere around the small coin crypto market, big efforts are sinking... You need to wait for the market to revive and then you can activate the promotion! Now you just need to maintain the infrastructure of the coin.
As it is written above, large investors left the small coin market last summer, but now they are ready to go again, they need to be interested in our coin!

Some villains are always spoiling the air here, hoping to buy as many coins as possible on the cheap!
copper member
Activity: 108
100% ACK

No Development.
Another 6 months passed and "Team" didnt even update Roadmap. Seem they´re still to busy with banning people in Discord...

SINS + SCAP = SCAM!
100% ACK

No Development.
Another 6 months passed and "Team" didnt even update Roadmap. Seem they´re still to busy with banning people in Discord...
SAFEINSURE just at the beginning of the road, let's see what you say in a year  Wink

If the interest in the nodes is supported by an increase in the price , we will again see both 10k and 100k!!!

Bla-bla-bla

This is a garbage project, from scammers.
The coin has existed since 2018, during this time the project did NOTHING USEFUL, nothing from which they promised.

Fraudulent developers pumped up a coin, sold for $ 6, the price fell, the developers cried something there and made a new SCAP coin, as a result, it certainly did not fly up, the money apparently ended and decided to pump SINS again, increasing the contribution of the master node (probably these amateurs They thought that everyone would help buy this bullshit) and everyone who asked questions would be banned in the chat.

And you are specifically an interested person, that's why you write all kinds of good news here. It won’t work out - this is shit-coin made by FRAUDS!

SINS = SCAP = SCAM!
SAFEINSURE just at the beginning of the road, let's see what you say in a year  Wink

If the interest in the nodes is supported by an increase in the price , we will again see both 10k and 100k!!!

bla-bla-bla

People, this person simply overwhelms this topic with useless pictures about the small pump of this shit coin so that you do not read the opinions of people that this project is SCAM!

DON'T BUY THIS Junk THIS IS A SCAMY COIN THAT DROPED TO THE BOTTOM AND WILL NEVER GO FROM THERE, THE DEVELOPERS WERE RUNNING FROM HERE, IN THE DISC BANNED FOR ANY QUESTIONS!

SINS = SCAP = SCAM!
You want to say that you have nothing to do with the coin, and those who have not even shown themselves here?
And this also suggests that the SINS - SCAM coin.
What is the Scam criterion?
Unwillingness to talk to you?
- there are many people who do not want to respond to claims in raised tones!
Reducing the price many times?
- there are many coins that have fallen and re-risen!
Or the disappearance of the developers?
- - there are also many coins where the developers disappeared but the community took over the work. (DOGE)
Or maybe delisting from all exchanges?
- and this is much more serious and usually it is a coin Scam.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/SINS/

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/SINS/BTC

https://sistemkoin.com/trade/SINS_BTC

https://crex24.com/exchange/SINS-BTC

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Well, it's just that no one likes it when their house is noisy, usually the owner of the house throws the rebels out on the street, right?

Everyone does not like to lose, and everyone likes to multiply, but we are all in the same boat and if it is panicked to rock it will draw water and drown, so in war there is a rule-shoot alarmists! Joke.

But seriously, I am the same investor as you, I just wait and do not get out of the coin. Anger, panic, and greed are bad companions... Trust is more pleasant, and hope dies last...  Wink

By the way, who wants to participate in the node, but they do not have enough coins - you can cooperate on the platform https://mn.gtmcoin.io

I just asked the question - why is this done. Well, not the point.

You want to say that you have nothing to do with the coin, and those who have not even shown themselves here?
And this also suggests that the SINS - SCAM coin.
Well, it's just that no one likes it when their house is noisy, usually the owner of the house throws the rebels out on the street, right?

Everyone does not like to lose, and everyone likes to multiply, but we are all in the same boat and if it is panicked to rock it will draw water and drown, so in war there is a rule-shoot alarmists! Joke.

But seriously, I am the same investor as you, I just wait and do not get out of the coin. Anger, panic, and greed are bad companions... Trust is more pleasant, and hope dies last...  Wink

By the way, who wants to participate in the node, but they do not have enough coins - you can cooperate on the platform https://mn.gtmcoin.io
L0ky Are you from a competing coin? Why are you trying so hard to blacken the SINS coin?

To get started, beat me up in a discord, because only there you write at least some news, but it is not strange for me that I still have a fairly large number of your coins.
  After that we can continue the dialogue.

I wrote in personal messages - weston90 but he did not have the knowledge to unban me. Maybe you can do it? Smiley

Why banned me? And everything I just asked about the reason for the increase in coins in the master node, I just asked - why?
And the next day - oops and I can’t get to the channel Smiley
Activity: 2
However, I was not wrong. Now the reward for the block is 3.2 (10000) and then 32 (10x1000). In addition, maintenance has been ongoing for 4 days on the only CREX24 platform. Is that a coincidence - I don't think so. They kill the growth of the SINS coin.
I'll start from afar... I have been in cryptocurrency for almost 10 years, and my first investment of $ 1000 was completely lost after the collapse of the exchange, I remembered that I first lost a few bitcoins on 50btc.com which I have maining on the video card...

a lot of investments and coins just burst, etc. but over the years, I managed to earn a few good times, especially successful were investments in the DENT token and the BEET coin, too, after a YEAR of waiting and a fall in the rate of 100 or more times, recovered last year and gave me a profit.

I look at SINS as an interesting coin that will still show its potential, believe me. And now it is not too late to enter it again.

About the master node, this is just marketing - starting with dash and continuing with any other coin, the network is really based on POS-mining, and this is one of the marketing-attractive ways of POS. So the security of a network with 10 or 1000 nodes is no different. The nodes really do not do anything on the network except respond to ping.

The first losses very upset me as well as the first winnings very intoxicated with success, now I look at everything more calmly and remember one psycholdogical truth - if you believe and cherish any thing you will not scold it and will protect it, but if you have lost confidence and are looking for a trick, you fall into anger and destroy everything by losing what you could later earn well...

There is a simple answer - no one will throw away years of work and if the coin has lived for almost 1.5 years and developers are still playing with it, then they have hope for growth and success, besides, the niche of SAFEINSURE positioning is great and very promising, the beginning of interaction with the real world of insurance is laid!
L0ky, mmeffects Are you from a competing coin? Why are you trying so hard to blacken the SINS coin?

Our developers are trying, working, and releasing updates.

No, I was a long term Investor in this Coin, until some a... holes in (some "moderators" on Discord Channel) started blaming and blocking everybody asking "critical" questions. EG. simple like where is roadmap?   Which is still not updated btw.
And after long silence, instead of any real use case, or cooperation with a real insurance company (which that coin is all about ?!) the "brilliant news" SCAP. So nothing more then a poor try to bind peoples money. AKA Investor ripoff.

Sorry, but what do your developers update Huh Ah yes, right the MN colleteral- almost one complete line of code Grin... Besides that, there´s no progress, which makes any sense or brings any advantage for Investors.
Only progress is steep downward. And as long there´s no such- its clearly SCAM!

So, and now it´s your turn to explain: Why somebody calls 1320 --> 55MN  a successful update? Honestly: I would be worried about such results.... Ever heared about a 51% attack- would be easy  in that case  Grin
Where and what are those updates?  Looking on github shows the devastating truth.

Other Coins which went down almost to hell, recovered quite nice. With a good concept, skilled devs, nice progress...

Clear Concept, clear Roadmap, get rid of that SCAP SCAM, and bring some real value to that coin, fire most of your discord mods, then you might have a small chance to recover
Pages:
Jump to: