Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 3. (Read 42038 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 1
L0ky, mmeffects Are you from a competing coin? Why are you trying so hard to blacken the SINS coin?

Our developers are trying, working, and releasing updates.

If you need stability-invest in stablecoins, the principle of all other coins and bitcoin including-volatility, otherwise they will not be interesting to exchanges and fans to play on price changes!

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Before 1320MN online -- now 55!! yes Oishi- a very successful update  Grin Grin Grin

Seems all the clever SINS/ SCAP Fanboys run out of coins, since most exchanges are not trading this coin, btw. are under maintenance...

OH- I forgot swapped SINS - SCAP Coins are locked 1 Year  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 37
Not All Who Wander Are Lost
Oishi: "the blockchain works perfectly, it was a successful update!"

ROI (annual):    353.88% / 103 day

Guys! This coin is trash! So these guys are liars! They made this garbage in order to lure money from you. FOR ANY QUESTIONS THEY JUST BATH,
SINS = SCAP = SCAM!
Oishi: "the blockchain works perfectly, it was a successful update!"

ROI (annual):    353.88% / 103 day

Who wanted to made already X4!!! And who whines-will remain without trousers!!!
Look at life more fun and more positive, it's not too late to go to the coin again and ride the waves !

and the moderators in the discord, who were not even able to unblock, corresponded for three days, he told me - but your nickname is not blocked, I had to reset the instructions with pictures, still he didn’t succeed.

You guys have crooked hands!
haha- tell that your scap scam fanboys Grin Grin
special greetings to great stupid Mod Oishi  Wink here he cant kick people asking for updates or even simple roadmap
Look at life more fun and more positive, it's not too late to go to the coin again and ride the waves !
...nice! But for SURE neither SINS then associated SCAP SCAM will make it EVER to real Insurance business. They do their due dilligence very well - and smell SCAM Miles away.
Famouse SINS SCAM Team closed that doors on their oown. shitty management, crude developers, Investor Ripoff.

The market reacts positively to an increase in the size of the node!
The us state of Wyoming has passed a law (https://www.wyoleg.gov/Legislation/2020/HB0021), allowing insurance companies to invest in "digital assets" such as bitcoin. The law comes into force on July 1.

American law firm Kramer Levin stated (https://www.kramerlevin.com/en/perspectives-search/Wyoming-to-Permit-Insurers-to-Invest-in-Digital-Assets.html)that this amendment "appears to be the first of its kind in the country". However, it remains to be seen whether insurance companies will take advantage of the new law.

This is due to the fact that "insurance companies are traditionally conservative in their investment portfolios (and portfolios are usually invested mainly in high-quality bonds and mortgages)," Kramer Levin noted.
since SCAP failed- new Investor RIPOFF incomming!!

SINS = worst SCAM ever

"Increasing the Deposit to 10 times up ... more profitable to keep 1 large node than 10 small ones."

good Joke! this one large node will be worthless in no time, same as SINS itself

YES! SINS = SCAM!!!!!!!
since SCAP failed- new Investor RIPOFF incomming!!

SINS = worst SCAM ever

"Increasing the Deposit to 10 times up ... more profitable to keep 1 large node than 10 small ones."

good Joke! this one large node will be worthless in no time, same as SINS itself
Guys, we are actively targeting the developer exchange, it has been updated! https://www.bitscap.com/Trade/index/market/sins_btc

Increasing the Deposit to 10 times up to 10,000 coins from April 17 will reduce the pressure on sales also several times, because it is more profitable to keep 1 large node than 10 small ones.

https://www.safeinsure.io/

In addition, the first to switch to the new masternode will have a good profit!

You know, there are many state currencies that depreciate thousands of times, but then certain management decisions led to stabilization and growth of the economies.

It is the same with cryptocurrencies, many even famous coins have devalued hundreds of times, but if the developers continue to work they rise like a Phoenix from the ashes and begin to grow and create infrastructure.

This version will introduce a new collateral requirement for masternode: 10,000 SINS. Once the version is released, there will be a two-week upgrade period after which masternodes of 1,000 SINS collateral will no longer be eligible for block rewards.

Guys, I have not seen such impudent deception since 2017.

When the price dipped from $ 6 to 2 cents, and frankly shitty developers stopped making profit, they decided to launch a new SCAP coin (also SCAM) after this coin turned out to be of no use to anyone (they just no one believed), they finally decided a little more raise money by increasing the entrance to the master node from 1000 to 10 000.

And my questions in the discord - no one answered me and just banned, as banned many others.

I have left a lot of coins of this dirt, and it is beneficial for me to remain silent so that new investors come in and I could sell them, but I want to stop this fraud.

SINS | SCAP = SCAM do not invest in these shitty coins and shitty people.
unfair- yes, that´s what SINS is all about!!
wasted over 10k in this shit

besides that your glory new version is broken as well
Activity: 2
What will be the prize for the block at 10,000 masternode?

Now there is 3.2 x 10 (1000sins) = 32 SINS

And there will be 3.2 x 1 (10000sins) = 3.2 HuhHuh

If so, it will be unfair!
S C A M   C O I N

new attempt to rip of Investors after SCAP!!
STAY AWAY
Hello @everyone

Mandatory Update!!! - SafeInsure Core Wallet v1.0.0.11

SafeInsure was one of the more intriguing masternode cryptocurrencies of 2018/2019. It hit a high of over $6.80 and currently trades at around $0.02. SafeInsure are still continuing to expand their reach by improve of the network and launching the insurance app.

SafeInsure will be releasing a new version - 1.0.0.11 to rebalance incentives and improve the effectiveness of the SafeInsure network.

This version will introduce a new collateral requirement for masternode: 10,000 SINS. Once the version is released, there will be a two-week upgrade period after which masternodes of 1,000 SINS collateral will no longer be eligible for block rewards.

This change addresses two issues: first, to improve the quality of the servers running the SafeInsure network; by consolidating costs associated with running servers, operators can choose to implement their SafeInsure on higher-end systems. Testing also indicated that the quality of nodes is more important than a very higher number of nodes, and this seeks to provide an incentive to improve the overall on-chain transaction capacity of the network.

Second, to address the imbalance of economic incentives associated with the ongoing operation of a large node network. By consolidating the collateral requirements at a rate of 10:1, the ongoing real operational expenses of the SafeInsure network will also reduce. This, in turn, will provide a robust, reliable, and resilient crypto cash network for present and future growth.

https://github.com/SafeInsure/sins-coin/releases/latest
Next Step in SINS SCAM
Colleteral Update to 10k... cause 1k is worthless now
Pages:
Jump to: