Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 53. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The project looks so inspiring for me but I still don’t get a couple of details. I want to know how the system will designed for users. What are supposed to do users to become a member of this platform?

It is so true. This project is involved in industry that don’t like to change a lot. It is difficult to say something about their future success. I like this project a lot, but I am not sure about its future. 
Of course, I agree that you aren’t a predictor but you can’t deny obvious financial attractiveness. Besides, it gives users an opportunity to be protected and cared about. I like such companies. They always grow strong.
Activity: 70
The project looks so inspiring for me but I still don’t get a couple of details. I want to know how the system will designed for users. What are supposed to do users to become a member of this platform?

It is so true. This project is involved in industry that don’t like to change a lot. It is difficult to say something about their future success. I like this project a lot, but I am not sure about its future. 
Activity: 112
This coin could change will the world with its power and talented team. I really want to see their result as soon as it is possible. I know a lot of people that will be even more excited than me.
Activity: 98
it is one of the small charms of the SafeInsure project: insurance products are delivered to you without cheating prices, just due to this you will receive your product without harm to your wallet, nerves and your productivity.
I think that partnerships between developers and other organizations also play a big role. Personally, I think that this is a movement for business, because if there is a lot of competition, there is a better assessment.
and this is one of the drawbacks, by the way, of traditional companies: partnership is the essence of growth, but the bulk of the insurance industry does not understand this and, therefore, does not accept it. By the way, the developers are great - they are tireless and are committed to their work!
I would like to add the last important detail: after choosing the right policy, you pay for it with SINS internal coins, and then your payment is processed instantly with all its information sent to the SafeInsure block-chain.
it is one of the small charms of the SafeInsure project: insurance products are delivered to you without cheating prices, just due to this you will receive your product without harm to your wallet, nerves and your productivity.
I think that partnerships between developers and other organizations also play a big role. Personally, I think that this is a movement for business, because if there is a lot of competition, there is a better assessment.
and this is one of the drawbacks, by the way, of traditional companies: partnership is the essence of growth, but the bulk of the insurance industry does not understand this and, therefore, does not accept it. By the way, the developers are great - they are tireless and are committed to their work!
First, with regard to maintenance. With SafeInSure, you can create exactly the insurance that you need and is right for you. In this case, you do not have to defend the queue, fill out a lot of papers and wait for confirmation. You can do everything you need in your account. Just go in there, enter the necessary information and switch settings to design your ideal product!
this is a wonderful system and even at the stage of selection I already imagine the amount of time and money saved, but where does my ideal product come from? Will he be delivered? Suddenly it will again be not what is necessary?
do not worry, it is excluded. The whole history of your actions is recorded in the blockchain, then a risk assessment occurs and the desired characteristics will be sent to competitive suppliers who will deliver your product at a low price.
due to what will be the low price? Previously, I have always come across such cases where the low price was due to the quality of the product and now I am afraid to buy something worth a penny.
First, with regard to maintenance. With SafeInSure, you can create exactly the insurance that you need and is right for you. In this case, you do not have to defend the queue, fill out a lot of papers and wait for confirmation. You can do everything you need in your account. Just go in there, enter the necessary information and switch settings to design your ideal product!
this is a wonderful system and even at the stage of selection I already imagine the amount of time and money saved, but where does my ideal product come from? Will he be delivered? Suddenly it will again be not what is necessary?
do not worry, it is excluded. The whole history of your actions is recorded in the blockchain, then a risk assessment occurs and the desired characteristics will be sent to competitive suppliers who will deliver your product at a low price.
inconveniences are not always trifles. Sometimes this is a serious omission in the work. For example, an example is the sale of identical policies or other services that may not be suitable for me or my family.
I agree. In this case, shoes in a shoe store are always remembered: those shoes that suit one buyer are not a fact that they suit another. At the same time, note that we are not talking about shoes at all.
this is just a traditional approach. What will happen if the blockchain is introduced or at least this project? Can every flaw be rectified?
inconveniences are not always trifles. Sometimes this is a serious omission in the work. For example, an example is the sale of identical policies or other services that may not be suitable for me or my family.
I agree. In this case, shoes in a shoe store are always remembered: those shoes that suit one buyer are not a fact that they suit another. At the same time, note that we are not talking about shoes at all.
Have you ever wondered why you need masternodes? It seems to me that besides securing the network and generating additional income, there is still some benefit. How do you think?
everything is simple here. Think of the security of your network and its contents. Especially, for example, if unscrupulous insurers use your data for criminal purposes.
in this way I did not argue. But the fact that traditional companies instead of providing better service just "merge" the data to third parties, I heard. It turns out that insurance companies have nothing to do with quality service. It upsets me.
all the disadvantages of the traditional insurance system will be eliminated with the help of the blockchain and the new approach to this industry. I am sure that you are inconvenienced by some trifles that occur in the process of your interaction with this or that organization.
Have you ever wondered why you need masternodes? It seems to me that besides securing the network and generating additional income, there is still some benefit. How do you think?
everything is simple here. Think of the security of your network and its contents. Especially, for example, if unscrupulous insurers use your data for criminal purposes.
in this way I did not argue. But the fact that traditional companies instead of providing better service just "merge" the data to third parties, I heard. It turns out that insurance companies have nothing to do with quality service. It upsets me.
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.
under the investment you mean a pledge that must be made before working with the masternodes? I would also like to note that the masternodes generate the level of profitability of your investments, the so-called ROI.
Activity: 14
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.
Pages:
Jump to: