Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 56. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
blockchain will save the insurance industry, because it will eliminate all the flaws and inconveniences, for example, in the case of paperwork, it will be paperless, digital and direct way, which eliminates the presence of intermediaries. All transactions will be recorded in the history of the blockchain.
for some time the blockchain is the cause of failures, since the consulting company Fortune 500 has determined that it is the blockchain that is the source of these failures. Everything happens, as I understand it, for the reason that the insurance industry is facing public pressure.
under the pressure of society, do you intend to adapt to the new regime? Or that customer needs have changed with respect to the insurance packages they consume?
Activity: 70
blockchain will save the insurance industry, because it will eliminate all the flaws and inconveniences, for example, in the case of paperwork, it will be paperless, digital and direct way, which eliminates the presence of intermediaries. All transactions will be recorded in the history of the blockchain.
for some time the blockchain is the cause of failures, since the consulting company Fortune 500 has determined that it is the blockchain that is the source of these failures. Everything happens, as I understand it, for the reason that the insurance industry is facing public pressure.
it is a great project! Cool Cool I have long wanted my problems with insurance companies to be solved! By the way, he has excellent advantages, so I am sure that he will have a large number of participants.
I completely agree with you. Existing problems not only bring people frustration, but also spend a lot of their time before reaching the result. Just think about what bureaucracy is currently going on.
bureaucracy, by the way, includes many subtleties, such as, for example, the loss of necessary information, very long processing of payments, as well as other inconveniences.
it is a great project! Cool Cool I have long wanted my problems with insurance companies to be solved! By the way, he has excellent advantages, so I am sure that he will have a large number of participants.
I completely agree with you. Existing problems not only bring people frustration, but also spend a lot of their time before reaching the result. Just think about what bureaucracy is currently going on.
Finally, someone decided to change the paper works within the insurance industry. It is great because it is very exhausting and useless time waste. In blockchain era people need to refuse to thing like this.

It is true. Also, I think it is nice tendency of saving nature. Maybe, the project isn’t connected to this social activity but it is very obvious to me. I really hope the insurance industry are ready for serious changes.

I am sure that it is ready. Besides, many people like the financial attractiveness of this project like commentators above. I think time will tell about all prospects of this incredible project.

I can’t wait to see it on the top. I am sure that safeinsure coin will find its own special niche on the current crypto marketplace. Safeinsure coin deserves to be supported.
Activity: 84
Finally, someone decided to change the paper works within the insurance industry. It is great because it is very exhausting and useless time waste. In blockchain era people need to refuse to thing like this.

It is true. Also, I think it is nice tendency of saving nature. Maybe, the project isn’t connected to this social activity but it is very obvious to me. I really hope the insurance industry are ready for serious changes.

I am sure that it is ready. Besides, many people like the financial attractiveness of this project like commentators above. I think time will tell about all prospects of this incredible project.

Project has all possible features to make a revolution on the insurance market and there are no reason to doubt about it. Forward-looking cryptoenthusiasts will notice its financial attractiveness and help it become better.
Thanks a lot for the roadmap link. It was so exciting. I like that developers tried to make everything creatively. It looks good, but I don’t understand why they have chosen names of rulers of roman empire to name roadmap periods. 

I don’t know really why but I think it is very interesting. Maybe, they’ve mentioned that the traditional insurance system come from ancient times. They want to change the market but don’t forget about the ancestral knowledge

Interesting opinion. Maybe you are right about it. I think that roman rulers were serious political and historical figures. They’ve really changed the world and safeinsure coin want to be as powerful and strong as they were.

Well, it is a nice analogy. Anyway, I belive in this project and team’s power to realize all of their ideas. I wish them luck and many people that will support safeinsure coin.
Thanks a lot for the roadmap link. It was so exciting. I like that developers tried to make everything creatively. It looks good, but I don’t understand why they have chosen names of rulers of roman empire to name roadmap periods. 

I don’t know really why but I think it is very interesting. Maybe, they’ve mentioned that the traditional insurance system come from ancient times. They want to change the market but don’t forget about the ancestral knowledge

Interesting opinion. Maybe you are right about it. I think that roman rulers were serious political and historical figures. They’ve really changed the world and safeinsure coin want to be as powerful and strong as they were.

Hello, everyone! I want to know more about safeinsure plans? I want to know what developers want to do in next couple of years. This project looks so promising and I am sure that it will be successful.

Maybe you are right. In the 1st quarter of the next year they plan to organize several PR events and promotion and SafeInsure UI preview. I can’t tell you a lot about 2020 but 2019 is described pretty thoroughly.
Very nice. I hope they will speed up to make this project on the very top. Where have you found this information? I don’t know why but I have a serious problem with finding some helpful information about the project.

Fortunately, I don’t have any similar issues. You need to reread their white paper and check again their website. Here are the links
https://www.safeinsure.io/
https://www.safeinsure.io/#roadmap
Hello, everyone! I want to know more about safeinsure plans? I want to know what developers want to do in next couple of years. This project looks so promising and I am sure that it will be successful.

Maybe you are right. In the 1st quarter of the next year they plan to organize several PR events and promotion and SafeInsure UI preview. I can’t tell you a lot about 2020 but 2019 is described pretty thoroughly.
Very nice. I hope they will speed up to make this project on the very top. Where have you found this information? I don’t know why but I have a serious problem with finding some helpful information about the project.

It means that those people who won’t update their wallet or masternode thill 15th November will not be able to use. I think it is serious, so those who haven’t done it yet need to hurry up a little bit.

I absolutely agree. Besides, I think devs made the new version much better than it was before. I want to check it now. Can you send me the link, please? I can find it by myself.

I would be happy to help you. Here it is. I hope you will appreciate labor of this team.
https://www.safeinsure.io/update
Pages:
Jump to: