Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SAK] SharkCoin | PoW | Coming back!!! - page 10. (Read 65362 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
So let me get this straight, OP you think that you will out shark the sharks, the pumper and dumpers, the market makers? No! They will out shark you and this coin.
That's what they do, they live for it. Nice idea for a coin but you'll never out shark the real sharks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pool http://shark.coinobox.com/ happy to accept the miners.
There are 3 ports
1) stratum + tcp: //shark.coinobox.com: 7757 vardiff
2) stratum + tcp: //shark.coinobox.com: 7758 fixed complexity 5.120
3) stratum + tcp: //shark.coinobox.com: 7757 fixed of 30 (for services and NiсeHash and  yamp

Welcome!

https://forum.coinobox.com/topic/580-sharkcoin-profitnaia-monetka-na-russkom-pule/
it's very good.
Activity: 152
Pool http://shark.coinobox.com/ happy to accept the miners.
There are 3 ports
1) stratum + tcp: //shark.coinobox.com: 7757 vardiff
2) stratum + tcp: //shark.coinobox.com: 7758 fixed complexity 5.120
3) stratum + tcp: //shark.coinobox.com: 7757 fixed of 30 (for services and NiсeHash and  yamp

Welcome!

https://forum.coinobox.com/topic/580-sharkcoin-profitnaia-monetka-na-russkom-pule/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really like the name and logo and was wondering if this coin will be used for any seafaring activities? When will the IPO be launched and what will be the criteria for it? Also any bounties going at all for promotions/translations  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

So I visited this site and it says that the algo is Qubit.  I thought SAK was Quark algo.  Am I wrong?

Yup, it's Quark. Guess the owner of the pool didn't go over it before creating the pool.

As it stands, it takes about 10,000~ khs to mine per 1 SAK daily. So, one 280x/HD7970  or GTX 970/980 or 2x GTX 750ti will mine 1~ SAK daily. I don't really know if it's worth mining unless you control a large gpu mining farm, preferably a Nvidia one for cost efficiency of electricity. Maybe worth it if you have a farm of 100 or more gpus.

Sorry it was a typo, it is now corrected to quark !

All good...lol

My calculations are wrong, it's about 10,000~11,000 khs per ~0.014 SAK daily. So, don't really look all that much profitable, marginal unless the price trends upward a bit.
I believe your payouts are incorrect...should be ~ 12 SAK per day per 70mh/s.

Payouts are calculated automatically on the last found blocks, they are simply split up between the miners on a proportional basis.

But your is pool displaying wrong output, the payout is displaying sak per round not sak per day
And you'll get more miners in your pool  maxminers
Activity: 623
Merit: 500

So I visited this site and it says that the algo is Qubit.  I thought SAK was Quark algo.  Am I wrong?

Yup, it's Quark. Guess the owner of the pool didn't go over it before creating the pool.

As it stands, it takes about 10,000~ khs to mine per 1 SAK daily. So, one 280x/HD7970  or GTX 970/980 or 2x GTX 750ti will mine 1~ SAK daily. I don't really know if it's worth mining unless you control a large gpu mining farm, preferably a Nvidia one for cost efficiency of electricity. Maybe worth it if you have a farm of 100 or more gpus.

All good...lol

My calculations are wrong, it's about 10,000~11,000 khs per ~0.014 SAK daily. So, don't really look all that much profitable, marginal unless the price trends upward a bit.

Payouts are calculated automatically on the last found blocks, they are simply split up between the miners on a proportional basis.

But your is pool displaying wrong output, the payout is displaying sak per round not sak per day
legendary
http://pool.sharkcoin.org:3333/static/ isn't working properly disconnects disconnects .
I forgot  240 confirmations/transaction  coins still coming in from that pool.  Cheesy
That makes 1 SAK with 3 hours mining at 70mh and 1.7 gig pool hash in that pool.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
legendary
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...

Which pool?
legendary

Just got done a test run with a pool...and it equals to 12 SAK a day with my 70mh/s. The pool had a total of 1.7 gh.
legendary
http://pool.sharkcoin.org:3333/static/ isn't working properly disconnects disconnects .
Activity: 140
SAK is a perfect coin as meaningful name which is exclusively hunt for fraudsters. In the Bitcoin monetary industry which is mainly based and world mysterious powerful digital network. By SAK can make everyone very easily bright future with powerful opportunity...
legendary
Maxminers    plx check pm
legendary
I calculate it at 0.006 BTC per 280x getting 11.6Mh/s/card using new Russian sgminer.  Not beating Westhash.
I get .077 btc a day at 70mh/s
legendary

All good...lol

Yes I know..and if you got about 2 gig hash worth of miners  we would get those numbers I stated..so everyone go to maxminers so we can get those sak. The more miners the more SAK.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

All good...lol

legendary

All good...lol

legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Use google translator...
I have already an acc on jubi.com  Cool
#SAK / #CNY on the exchange:
http://www.jubi.com/coin/sak/ :4.2CNY
Pages:
Jump to: