Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SAK] SharkCoin | PoW | Coming back!!! - page 9. (Read 65314 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I am solomining shark for 2 days now and mined about 100SAK, where can I sell them exept jubi.com

Anyone want to buy them?

you mined that with an Asic?

No, with 45x750ti (total 270MH/s)
I went back to Nicehash because I guess  I went out of luck with solo mining.
In first 8 hours I found 10 blocks (80SAK) after that in next 35 hours I found only 2 blocks so i went back to Nicehash.
Btw I sold them on Jupi.com.

Did you use the proceeds to buy bitcoin and withdraw? Can you use the Russian miner to solo mine?

Yesterday I found out that you can only trade from 9am to 5pm chinese time and I sold SAK for CNY and then bought BTC with CNY.
Withdrawal of BTC went smooth.

I dont know about any russian miner, I solomined to my sharkcoin wallet with ccminer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am solomining shark for 2 days now and mined about 100SAK, where can I sell them exept jubi.com

Anyone want to buy them?

In first 8 hours I found 10 blocks (80SAK) after that in next 35 hours I found only 2 blocks so i went back to Nicehash.

Did you use the proceeds to buy bitcoin and withdraw? Can you use the Russian miner to solo mine?

Anyone want to buy them?

legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003

Anyone want to buy them?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Anyone want to buy them?
I don't know!

Anyone want to buy them?
Activity: 245
Merit: 256
But no miners .(
Hello
I had setup SharkCoin mining pool at http://sak.ltc.pp.ua
stratum at port 3333
Welcome...
Server locate at .de
Peyments one per hour from 1 sak
Fee 1%

It's Very good!
Activity: 245
Merit: 256
Hello
I had setup SharkCoin mining pool at http://sak.ltc.pp.ua
stratum at port 3333
Welcome...
Server locate at .de
Peyments one per hour from 1 sak
Fee 1%
Don't use jubi.com they stole my bitcoin.
I don't know, what's the situation.
I deposited then hours later changed my mine and withdraw and it said success but never received my btc back...been a week and i emailed them too..no reply.
Oh,My God!
legendary
Activity: 3164
Name:    SAKTeam
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    May 20, 2014, 02:29:47 PM
Last Active:    May 20, 2014, 03:22:08 PM

dev don't active
why mining this coin ?
SharkCoin decentralizes currency mining. While Bitcoin mining requires the use of expensive, specialized hardware, SharkCoins are efficiently mined on ordinary computer hardware like PCs and laptops. Anyone can download a program and start mining SharkCoin.
Decentralized mining ensures:
a wider and fairer distribution of the currency.
easier to obtain – anyone with a computer can do it.
participation for the economically marginalized – individuals don’t require an account with a bank or exchange – anyone can mine new coins with a PC by consuming electricity.
But no good English speaking exchange like cryptsy. And I ask cryptsy about this 15,000 in btc a day trading coin and they still didn't put it on their exchange. Kinda stupid the worlds 2nd most traded coin in btc volume. Ltc is not even close.
legendary
I deposited then hours later changed my mine and withdraw and it said success but never received my btc back...been a week and i emailed them too..no reply.

dev don't active
why mining this coin ?
SharkCoin decentralizes currency mining. While Bitcoin mining requires the use of expensive, specialized hardware, SharkCoins are efficiently mined on ordinary computer hardware like PCs and laptops. Anyone can download a program and start mining SharkCoin.
Decentralized mining ensures:
a wider and fairer distribution of the currency.
easier to obtain – anyone with a computer can do it.
participation for the economically marginalized – individuals don’t require an account with a bank or exchange – anyone can mine new coins with a PC by consuming electricity.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500

dev don't active
why mining this coin ?

Someone posted an exchange here check it and you will know why.

Anyway, tbear have a problem with that exchange, he withdraw his btc but he didnt received his coins
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

dev don't active
why mining this coin ?
legendary
Activity: 550
İs there any stable any trustable Sak coin pool ? offical pool don't work... Cry

sak.maxminers.net running fine for me
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
İs there any stable any trustable Sak coin pool ? offical pool don't work... Cry
Activity: 623
So let me get this straight, OP you think that you will out shark the sharks, the pumper and dumpers, the market makers? No! They will out shark you and this coin.
That's what they do, they live for it. Nice idea for a coin but you'll never out shark the real sharks.

U mad?  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: