Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SAMURAI] [RONIN] [100% FREE GIVEAWAY] - page 16. (Read 39742 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
But if yesterday someone's made a "pump test" till 42 satoshi and after that people continue to sell at 20 satoshi,it's quite difficult for that whale to pump again.

Normally,some whale pump a bit to check if investor continue to buy. If they see that investor dump or sell low,they quit.

We will see..
legendary
Activity: 1020
What is the difference between Samurai and other free coins?
You should keep 50% of distribution 4 for develop the coin. Reward to persons who create more functions.
Mac/Linux wallet
Game site
Ios/androi wallet,etc...
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Thank you for the support you are giving to Samurai I really appreciate your effort to make a web site, it can give more visibility to RONIN.
I've made an address for who want donate for the website : LqomUJsmjffuxqSLrURsfLPFEn9VofbEyX
Tomorrow I will start distribution 4

Thanks Wink sent 50k , hope someone can come up with something nice Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thank you for the support you are giving to Samurai I really appreciate your effort to make a web site, it can give more visibility to RONIN.
I've made an address for who want donate for the website : LqomUJsmjffuxqSLrURsfLPFEn9VofbEyX

okay sir,, we always support you.
trade samurai coin is very beautiful and coupled you can giving away to us who making us be a fun Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Guys where is OP unless its one of us here who has dual account. Now after recent pump in price i guess he should appear and post bounties, ann of another distribution round etc.... To keep price sustained or pump more otherwise it will go down to satoshi like other coins.
Honestly speaking i love the graphical theme and branding concept of this coin since all colletrals are around same concept so my expectations for a website are also wow.
I am not holding any share of this coin but will critic once designz will be posted

Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Good to se such enthusiastic community. I like it and I want to make my part. Since I don't have any skills to help...

I will give away 50.000 RONIN to the first who makes a nice website for SAMURAI. Grin
50K Ronin so small bounty for this day ( rate 21 satoshi * 50.000 = 1.050.000 satoshi / 0.00105 )
It's a community matter, and even math matter, I think you lose the first class where they teach you 2+2 = 4
0.00000021 * 50.000 = 0.0105 not 0.001, it's a big difference.
And if you see it's not only 50k but now are 200k that are 0.04. @21sat, if the price go to 80? I think it's a nice profit for a web page.
If someone else join the crowdfunding it can be much more.
mates you should give the coins to developer so he can set the bounty for a website - make some rules and it's done
irc chat sounds good but not necessary, web developer should recreate real samurai world

I agree, if the dev can stick up a donation address towards a website that would be cool
Activity: 462
mates you should give the coins to developer so he can set the bounty for a website - make some rules and it's done
irc chat sounds good but not necessary, web developer should recreate real samurai world
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
Good to se such enthusiastic community. I like it and I want to make my part. Since I don't have any skills to help...

I will give away 50.000 RONIN to the first who makes a nice website for SAMURAI. Grin
50K Ronin so small bounty for this day ( rate 21 satoshi * 50.000 = 1.050.000 satoshi / 0.00105 )
Activity: 294
???
Wow, that's so cool! 200.000 RONIN!

I suggest you to pay only if website is kinda decent Wink

Agree. Define which are the minimum requirements for the site, in order for the bounty to be claimed. That way it must show some effort beyond putting together some simple HTML code.

Of course, website must have fancy graphics related to this context. Similar graphics to the ANN would be much appreciated, maybe a IRC channel included in the website can make a difference? Smiley

I will top that up with another 50k so 100k in total
Let's make it decent I'll put 50k more for the web page.

Add another 50k to the pot Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Let's make it decent I'll put 50k more for the web page.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Agree. Define which are the minimum requirements for the site, in order for the bounty to be claimed. That way it must show some effort beyond putting together some simple HTML code.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
???

Very good badam, this is what I call community! Any others in? Grin
Activity: 770

???

Activity: 462
Dev want to introduce about the soul of japan(samurai) with the eight virtues most admired: rectitude, courage, benevolence, politeness, sincerity, honor, loyalty and self-control. Japanese very wonderful and intelligent. Nakamoto created BTC, now Kagekatsu create RONIN. I think he will invest time to develop it. Grin

nice words mate, hope to join distribution 4 when it starts
samurai is great
great community great dev
Activity: 484
you'll see a high volume will increase when the buyers more than the dumper.

And an increase in value when another exchange is added!
 Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: