Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SAMURAI] [RONIN] [100% FREE GIVEAWAY] - page 11. (Read 39742 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Always low volume.....
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
I checked over 120 Twitter accounts until now, most of them:

- are sleeping accounts (posts before Ronin giveaway are from 2014, or accounts with 3 tweets)
- are fake accounts (Maroon 5 following Samurai? Smiley )
- have fake followers (25.000 followers and no RT to our giveaway? Smiley )
- have same history (someone has over 20 identical accounts)
- posted only a RT without tweeting to Bleutrade and Bittrex
- posted without following back

Rules are clear, please read them again:

SAMURAI GIVEAWAY
(Wadō-kaihō distribution 4)

9.2M RONIN for 200 users equal to 46k RONIN each
This Giveaway is on Twitter

How to enter:
- follow SAMURAI on Twitter @SamuraiCoin
- Make a tweet to @BLEUTRADE and @BittrexExchange asking to add $RONIN with bitcointalk link
- RT our tweet and reply with your RONIN address and link to your tweet : RT THIS

Payments will start when first 100 eligible tweets are reached.
- Do not post here your address
- Shill/fake accounts and clones won't receive coins

It's clear someone wants to cheat and I don't like it. Most people want Samurai to dump coins not because they like it. I will investigate more to find out what's happening. Until now (from 120 accounts checked) only 36 are legit and eligible for this giveaway. For those complaining about not received coins, it's written in the rules: payments will start when first 100 eligible tweets are reached.

For those who are interested, 150.000 RONIN bounty for Samurai website is still available. Let me know if you want to build a proper website for this coin. This is all free, show support and gratitude in true Samurai style!

I won't repeat the same messages again. Please be fair and do not cheat. Thanks for your patience.

ありがとう

Good job Dev.Maybe less coins to more people would be fair for the sake of the coin!Could you post the names of those who have qualified so far?Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

- are sleeping accounts (posts before Ronin giveaway are from 2014, or accounts with 3 tweets)

SAMURAI GIVEAWAY

How to enter:
- Make a tweet to @BLEUTRADE and @BittrexExchange asking to add $RONIN with bitcointalk link
- RT our tweet and reply with your RONIN address and link to your tweet : RT THIS

It's clear someone wants to cheat and I don't like it. Most people want Samurai to dump coins not because they like it. I will investigate more to find out what's happening. Until now (from 120 accounts checked) only 36 are legit and eligible for this giveaway. For those complaining about not received coins, it's written in the rules: payments will start when first 100 eligible tweets are reached.

For those who are interested, 150.000 RONIN bounty for Samurai website is still available. Let me know if you want to build a proper website for this coin. This is all free, show support and gratitude in true Samurai style!

I won't repeat the same messages again. Please be fair and do not cheat. Thanks for your patience.

ありがとう

It's a good call there. Most of the people would just dump straight away anyways, like they did in previous giveaways.
Maybe even lower the giveaway amount, and redirect it to some other promotion or service for the well being of your coin..

cheers
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

SAMURAI GIVEAWAY

How to enter:

ありがとう
Activity: 314
its so hype on twitter about this coin and i believe this what OP wants to achieve and without awarding folks about their tweets will make poor impact on coin repute; since exchanges will consider incompetent dev who is not fulfilling his words.

just a thought bud no offense

look at twitter 90% of tweets are clones and fake accounts...indonesian pregnant women asking for ronin lol c'mon mate....

are you sure that indonesian pregnant women can't crave RONINs?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
its so hype on twitter about this coin and i believe this what OP wants to achieve and without awarding folks about their tweets will make poor impact on coin repute; since exchanges will consider incompetent dev who is not fulfilling his words.

look at twitter 90% of tweets are clones and fake accounts...indonesian pregnant women asking for ronin lol c'mon mate....
and you are one of these clone?  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
not receive any coin in twitter! Angry

https://twitter.com/sharkdown12
Activity: 462
Samurai is a good coin don't talk bullshit dev is working hard
hi how to bekome giveaways ?

SAMURAI GIVEAWAY

How to enter:

Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
hi how to bekome giveaways ?
Haha, i guess he is gone. Any plans to fork the coin? There seems that there are many interested community people.

It seems dev still sleeping.  Grin

Hoping fourth distribution immediately distributed, and live see what happens with this community, I hope all of them can survive  Smiley

The Dev has some intervals in his communication.Last time he wasn't around for 2-3 days.But he showed up eventually!Said he also has a life to live!Might be true,might also be just an excuse.Who knows.Maybe we have to wait 1-2 days.Free is free,either way you look at it!People are going to dump the coin anyway just to make 0.001 USD!
I know I'm not,so there's nothing more to do but wait!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Haha, i guess he is gone. Any plans to fork the coin? There seems that there are many interested community people.

It seems dev still sleeping.  Grin

Hoping fourth distribution immediately distributed, and live see what happens with this community, I hope all of them can survive  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

legendary
Activity: 238
It's not dev's fault he made it on twitter to let everyone join and avoid deleted threads we all know it Smiley

Activity: 150
Volume is 0.1.
Not good. I don't think other exchange will add with those low volumes.
legendary
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

Why so many ppl asking for coins is something about to happen? Mate speak yourself
legendary
Hey guys, please stop your twitter post in this thread, let dev choose a twitter account that deserve giveaway, and remember this giveaway is over, so stop your behavior before dev later gets mad at you, Thanks!

lol you guys are funny. Why stop with tweeting exchanges to accept the coin ? If they don't mind doing it for free, let them.

Yes I mean should be able to read the rules, do not post twitter here or ronin address.
Pages:
Jump to: