Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 7. (Read 133181 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The delay and silence we're due to personal and project related issues, which we will later explain. They are all resolved now, so we can work on the future of SAT² again.

Thanks for sticking around!

Guess who's still around. ME. But I'm not excited, not at all.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The delay and silence we're due to personal and project related issues, which we will later explain. They are all resolved now, so we can work on the future of SAT² again.

LOL GTFO, I'm a bagholder too. So full of shit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I really don't think it's gonna work again... lot of people left, and they lost a lot of money (me around 80%) on this coin. This "lost contact" thing was really bad move. If you make a miracle and the price will go up the rest of bagholders will dump to break even (IMHO)
Activity: 233
hey Saturncoins, things have changed a lot in crypto since the SAT² project was announced. how do you feel about doing a PoD interview and giving us something decent to go on? surely the people who have hung in this long deserve that?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

what in the fucking fuck.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Just wanted to let you guys know that we are still working on the project. Sorry for the huge delay. More info coming shortly.

not managed to offload all your coins yet?
Activity: 131
Just wanted to let you guys know that we are still working on the project. Sorry for the huge delay. More info coming shortly.
Activity: 193
Glow?

edit: well that was a let down
its so sad, that this coin also dead : (

It's not dead, it lives on, on exchange platforms. You can still make it a deal.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
its so sad, that this coin also dead : (
Activity: 420
Looks like they are not deleting post now since they went poof. Glad I was able to get out when they started acting funky.
Anyone check out payprocoin? I think they are the same boat..maybe even same team.
very big names. big enough to run exchanges of their own.
BintexFutures
Sat2 bagholders created themselves an out by creating lies and bullshit.  Some crypto well known faces involved too.
I'm on to the next one, on to the next one
(Hold up) Freeze! Ay!
Somebody bring me back the money please, hey
hold ... this coin will go interplanetary ... and it will be a long and fun journey.
The Dev skillfully tricked us to believe his fake promises of a great coin able to compete with BC or LiteCoin. He thought it was enough to reduce the size
of the coin to get it to Saturn, but his calculations went wrong and he's no where to be found. Just another crypto-coin sad story.

Really sad... also nothing of this has been delivered :

"We are looking forward to attract vendors, because they are crucial for real world usage. To do so
the SAT² blockchain will be used not just to store information about transactions, but specific kinds of
information related to transaction or people/entities involved, depending on what sellers need to be
sure about safety of transactions, and what sellers are willing to share.
In this way the use of SAT² will be safer and protected by the buyer-seller themselves, without any
central control. Informations stored in the blockchain, transaction after transaction, would build a
history building up transaction safety.
In parallel to this there will be another application, using the blockchain as an advanced storage
system for specific applications and distributed data services, but on this one we can’t reveal much
more at the moment.
The features that are being worked on are strongly geared towards real-world adoption, for usage by
anyone online (including those who don’t use crypto directly at all). Think of open API integrations
into non-crypto systems (and think beyond the bounds of only transferring money). The possibilities
are endless. And the opportunities for bringing new concepts closer to the general “non-crypto”
public are huge".

I wonder if those were just words, like Zetacoin Ann, or they really tried to do it...

Big names in crypto were involved for that premine thing and also a few people knew days in advance about the coin reduction and profited from the rise in price...

Looking at it from here and now, it sadly looks like another orchestrated scam.

fucking lies and bullshit.
^
I'm sick and tired, but i won't blame myself
BintexFutures
hold ... this coin will go interplanetary ... and it will be a long and fun journey.
The Dev skillfully tricked us to believe his fake promises of a great coin able to compete with BC or LiteCoin. He thought it was enough to reduce the size
of the coin to get it to Saturn, but his calculations went wrong and he's no where to be found. Just another crypto-coin sad story.

"We are looking forward to attract vendors, because they are crucial for real world usage. To do so
the SAT² blockchain will be used not just to store information about transactions, but specific kinds of
information related to transaction or people/entities involved, depending on what sellers need to be
In this way the use of SAT² will be safer and protected by the buyer-seller themselves, without any
central control. Informations stored in the blockchain, transaction after transaction, would build a
In parallel to this there will be another application, using the blockchain as an advanced storage
system for specific applications and distributed data services, but on this one we can’t reveal much
more at the moment.
The features that are being worked on are strongly geared towards real-world adoption, for usage by
anyone online (including those who don’t use crypto directly at all). Think of open API integrations
into non-crypto systems (and think beyond the bounds of only transferring money). The possibilities
are endless. And the opportunities for bringing new concepts closer to the general “non-crypto”
public are huge".

I wonder if those were just words, like Zetacoin Ann, or they really tried to do it...

Big names in crypto were involved for that premine thing and also a few people knew days in advance about the coin reduction and profited from the rise in price...

fucking lies and bullshit.
Activity: 325

more at the moment.
public are huge".

Activity: 325

On what do you base this?
I can't see any good things without a dev working on the coin....
Pages:
Jump to: