Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 9. (Read 133146 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Patience guys, it's still August  Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
bump for update!
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Really it is the end?
Any news?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
hey Dev

reply my PM

Convert my SAT ASAP

Mintpal now 10mil buy order sat2
Activity: 193
People are jumping on the buy for 500 satoshi on Cryptsy.  (That's really half a satoshi in SAT1 terms)  Coin is died.
Activity: 336
Oh Dear, what an awkward situation.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013
He does not even have the courage to admit defeat and apologize
Activity: 308
dev allready dump SAT2 and holiday at hawaii
legendary
According to the latest data, the Developer hid under the bed from Intrusive investors.  But fate was not fair to him. Because  is very thick investor lay down on the bed, and the bed broke down, unable to bear his weight. Poor Dev, we will remember you as an honest and principled man who always keep their promises.  Shocked

We need a new fearless and honest leader, who is able to raise the banner of Saturn-coins. Cool
Activity: 938
bittrex has been delisted sat2 from their market
why OP don't update it ?
you should change the first page dude
Activity: 14
At this point i hope that there will be no new info about development in next 2 weeks. Right now I'm trading on different coin to get more sat 2 at those prices Tongue
But either way it would be nice to hear "hello world" from the dev Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
Good day all!,

We are very aware of the current problem of the de-listing and lack of volume on exchanges. Most coins suffer from this in periods when there is less (or no) news.
We are still very active (in the background) and committed to SAT² and can't wait to announce what we're up to  Wink

Still waiting for a confirmation on something important, after that, we're free to announce what the future of SAT² looks like.

@bonser24x: Did you try to implement your old SAT wallet.dat in the new SAT² wallet?

^. They're still active. Just wait and see  Smiley
legendary
Dev bravely hid under the bed and disappeared from our radars Cheesy
Activity: 193
I am seriously considering selling 25k SAT2 into that 700 buy order on cryptsy.  beer money
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
I do sell at cryptsy and buy at mintpal, just for fun, dont have high hopes Wink

I know - i'm trying to be realist Tongue it's just looking suspicious to me and i wanted to know what you guys think about it Smiley
How long it take to transfer coins from cryptsy to mintpal?
2.5 hours according to blockexplorer if mintpal still requires 20 confirmations for deposits and no hiccups from cryptsy.
I do sell at cryptsy and buy at mintpal, just for fun, dont have high hopes Wink

I know - i'm trying to be realist Tongue it's just looking suspicious to me and i wanted to know what you guys think about it Smiley
How long it take to transfer coins from cryptsy to mintpal?

hey i just saw you pop into irc. shame you didn't stick around. next time you should just lurk, conversations do happen once in a blue moon Smiley

from now on I will have this window open to see what is going on there  Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
anyone trading on cryptsy? as i'm writing this, there are 2 buy orders @ 700 and 500 sat for about 88k sat 2 (worth about 0.5 btc and our daily volume is 1 btc/24h)
I did not hear about any news in development but this looks like some one know something that rest of us don't.
Activity: 233
anyone trading on cryptsy? as i'm writing this, there are 2 buy orders @ 700 and 500 sat for about 88k sat 2 (worth about 0.5 btc and our daily volume is 1 btc/24h)
I did not hear about any news in development but this looks like some one know something that rest of us don't.

hey i just saw you pop into irc. shame you didn't stick around. next time you should just lurk, conversations do happen once in a blue moon Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I think he was bluffing)

I think the whole story "new devs are taking over the whole thing" is a bit suspicious to me.
I felt as if they were buying some new hypes in order to unload their stack of sat2
Feel free to provide me the evidence that I am wrong. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: