Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SativaCoin (STV)-Bridging the Gap Between Cryptocurrency and Commodities! - page 3. (Read 31810 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Hey everyone, I'd like to share the first bit of news. For those who are unaware, SativaCoin is back on CoinPayments!

Please reach out to any merchants to request that they accept STV as payment  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
how to send STV to Cryptopia?

or it is scam?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 i hope this project it will continue to rise for the coming future and will be a successful crypocurrency of the crypto world. Keep it up for this team Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I have some STV on my Ether wallet. can you help me to send this to Cryptopia?
thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
is this coin being actively developed? I see no GitHub commits in a long time, I'm just curious!

What would you like to see?

As far as developments in the coin is concerned, I mean.

#crysx
Activity: 36
is this coin being actively developed? I see no GitHub commits in a long time, I'm just curious!
Activity: 1
Hi,

Happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year!

The site for Sativacoin (sativacoin.io) looks quite good, and I'm impressed that you have both a phone number and an address listed.

Got some questions for you that I don't see addressed, and if the answers are elsewhere, please point me in the right direction, as I'm having a hard time finding them:

-What is the preferred download link/location for the desktop qt wallet? (And why is it not listed on the coin's Website?)
-Why is there not a checksum available for the wallet? (Unless I missed it?)
-Does the Web wallet pay the same interest as the desktop wallet? What about the new Google Play App wallet?
-Will the App wallet be made for Apple, too?

Thank you!

Access your Sativa Wallet account (www.sativawallet.com) with the new Google Play AppSmiley

This coin has always been alive since the takeover late 2014...

Regarding a hybrid masternode/PoS system, I'd be open to that. Do you know anyone that could assist with development? 

Regardless, I will update the community with our current works soon Smiley
Activity: 42
Just checked their thread at bitcointalk, very good description of bounty terms and conditions for participants! Like it. If the whole project is managed like this, consider, can trust their team.
jox
Activity: 681
Hello SativaCoin Community!

What a great day for the weed coins! What a long way we've come...I've always been in it for the long haul and I hope to release some updates in the coming days  Smiley

Is this weed coin it still alive? Will be there some future development like hybrid masternode/POS system?
Update (8/1/17):

Hello SativaCoin Community! With all of the commotion in the cryptocurrency space I have been using my time to quietly work on STV. Though it has been quiet, we have made a lot of progress recently - which is why I am pleased to announce that our new website is complete! https://www.sativacoin.io

Here are the links to the updates that can easily be shared through social media via our site:

SativaCoin Website Completely Revamped

SativaCoin Broadens Scope To Include All Commodities

P.S. Please help us get the official website added to Coinmarketcap by filling out a request form. I have tried already but they will probably expedite the process if we prod them a little Wink

I am not sure, while seeing the date for the update, that this is recent....

I first thought it was...

Could you clarify, please?

If this is recent, it would be great news ;-)

thanks in advance

That is our most recent release of news but there is more to come in due time  Smiley
Activity: 746
Update (8/1/17):

Hello SativaCoin Community! With all of the commotion in the cryptocurrency space I have been using my time to quietly work on STV. Though it has been quiet, we have made a lot of progress recently - which is why I am pleased to announce that our new website is complete! https://www.sativacoin.io

Here are the links to the updates that can easily be shared through social media via our site:

P.S. Please help us get the official website added to Coinmarketcap by filling out a request form. I have tried already but they will probably expedite the process if we prod them a little Wink

I am not sure, while seeing the date for the update, that this is recent....

I first thought it was...

Could you clarify, please?

If this is recent, it would be great news ;-)

thanks in advance
Hello SativaCoin Community!

What a great day for the weed coins! What a long way we've come...I've always been in it for the long haul and I hope to release some updates in the coming days  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
List for nodes to connect to?
Activity: 588
Have you found a multi-pool yet that will payout in STV yet?

If so please let us know.

Also you can try contacting prohashing.com and ask to be listed there.
Check out our sleek, new site today! www.topshelftoker.com

Check the post above this one to see which cryptocurrencies we accept (plus Credit, Debit, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, and more of course!).  Cheesy

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Update (8/1/17):

hi mate ...

nice work on the site ...

but the last two links? ... supposed to be links? ...

#crysx

Sorry about that...here are the working links to the articles  Smiley

https://www.sativacoin.io/single-post/2017/07/30/SativaCoin-Website-Completely-Revamped

https://www.sativacoin.io/single-post/2017/08/01/SativaCoin-Broadens-Scope-To-Include-All-Commodities

all good ...

responded to the skype message also mate ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: