Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SATO - Satoshi coin - page 20. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
September 03, 2018, 06:43:58 AM
What do you  can say about ETH?
After all, SATO has a standard ERC-20

Ethereum in my opinion is a great long-term investment

ETH has bugs and security problems

I agree with y.
Since 2016, people have dumped a ton of money into experimental codes (not blaming Ethereum here) that didn’t exist 5 years ago. Marketers woo investors with tech lingo and make them believe about air-tight security when Ethereum is quite vulnerable to attack (thus their upcoming fork).

You should invest in Ethereum if the following apply to you:

Risk tolerant
Patient and level-headed
Do not need the money for at least 2–3 years
Looking for high upside
Only invest money you can afford to lose
The price of ether is very volatile!

I think that Investing in Ethereum (ETH), at the moment, wouldn’t be the worst possible decision you could make Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
September 03, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

I agree with y.
Since 2016, people have dumped a ton of money into experimental codes (not blaming Ethereum here) that didn’t exist 5 years ago. Marketers woo investors with tech lingo and make them believe about air-tight security when Ethereum is quite vulnerable to attack (thus their upcoming fork).

Risk tolerant
Patient and level-headed
Looking for high upside

If you are able to endure the volatility and hold Ethereum long-term, it will likely be a great investment.
Do you agree with me?
September 03, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

I agree with y.

Risk tolerant
Patient and level-headed
Looking for high upside
September 03, 2018, 06:39:16 AM
what do you think?
Can an ERC 20 token hit $1? If yes, then how and when?

I think there are no definite answer to your question. But for me, this is quite impossible. Cause we all know that Etheruem is one of the biggest cryptocurrencies aside from Bitcoin. But still, let’s see.
September 03, 2018, 06:38:45 AM
what do you think?

It really depends on the token and the service or product it supports.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
what do you think?
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 06:23:28 AM
in 2018 you will be listed on the exchange, I want to know where your project is going to be. while the end of 2018 is less than a few months. can you fulfill this year
September 03, 2018, 06:19:50 AM
Should I Invest in Cryptocurrency?

With cryptocurrency being young, and the market being historically volatile, there is no yes or no answer about the wisdom of investing in cryptocurrency.

TIP: The least risky coins are usually the coins that have been around the longest and have the highest market cap and highest volume. Anything other than Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum is riskier than those three. Of those, Bitcoin is the current top coin for longevity, market cap, and volume. It is notably also the most expensive.

By way of closing, the simple answer to the question of whether investing in Bitcoins is a good idea, it depends on each investor’s risk profile, experience, as well as his investment goals.

It`s useful information.
Thanks!
September 03, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

I agree with y.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

September 03, 2018, 06:11:18 AM

September 03, 2018, 06:05:28 AM
Hello, What are the advantages of the token?
September 03, 2018, 06:02:44 AM
September 03, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

With cryptocurrency being young, and the market being historically volatile, there is no yes or no answer about the wisdom of investing in cryptocurrency.

TIP: The least risky coins are usually the coins that have been around the longest and have the highest market cap and highest volume. Anything other than Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum is riskier than those three. Of those, Bitcoin is the current top coin for longevity, market cap, and volume. It is notably also the most expensive.

By way of closing, the simple answer to the question of whether investing in Bitcoins is a good idea, it depends on each investor’s risk profile, experience, as well as his investment goals.
September 03, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

September 03, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

September 03, 2018, 05:53:44 AM
September 03, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
Is the cryptocurrency Bitcoin a good idea?

Hello,
Bitcoin is far more than a good idea. Everything is about to change and you have the opportunity to bear witness.

It is a currency aims to avoid the monopoly of governments and corporations. Bitcoin was looking for decentralization - a system in which users get control over a network and there is no entity of any kind ruling over this currency system. Isn’t that a great idea?

I should say that you don’t have to share your personal information and go through tons of procedures to make Bitcoin transactions unless you plan to do it via crypto exchanges, but they have no direct connection with Bitcoin’s blockchain

yes,you are right guys
Activity: 125
September 03, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
Interesting project
September 03, 2018, 05:50:18 AM
Is the cryptocurrency Bitcoin a good idea?

Hello,
Bitcoin is far more than a good idea. Everything is about to change and you have the opportunity to bear witness.

It is a currency aims to avoid the monopoly of governments and corporations. Bitcoin was looking for decentralization - a system in which users get control over a network and there is no entity of any kind ruling over this currency system. Isn’t that a great idea?

I should say that you don’t have to share your personal information and go through tons of procedures to make Bitcoin transactions unless you plan to do it via crypto exchanges, but they have no direct connection with Bitcoin’s blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: