Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SATO - Satoshi coin - page 12. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 05:52:24 AM
Marketing is all about creating leads. Blockchain-based startups need to generate leads that will drive their marketing campaigns and increase awareness. In exchange for free cryptocurrency tokens, users will be asked to complete online forms with their data, enter their telegram group, follow them on twitter etc…
how else can this be used?

Airdrops Create Hype
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 05:45:15 AM
Marketing is all about creating leads. Blockchain-based startups need to generate leads that will drive their marketing campaigns and increase awareness. In exchange for free cryptocurrency tokens, users will be asked to complete online forms with their data, enter their telegram group, follow them on twitter etc…
how else can this be used?
September 09, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
What are Airdrops?

Airdrops are the process in which a cryptocurrency project distributes free digital tokens

What are Airdrops?

This is usually a marketing strategy that is carried out by blockchain-based startups to reach out to new crypto fanatics

Why to give out free money?

The reasons are numerous and give a win-win situation to Blockchain-based projects and their users. Airdrops create hype and buzz by rewarding both new and loyal users.

Marketing Strategy?

September 09, 2018, 05:38:37 AM
What are Airdrops?

Airdrops are the process in which a cryptocurrency project distributes free digital tokens

What are Airdrops?

This is usually a marketing strategy that is carried out by blockchain-based startups to reach out to new crypto fanatics

The reasons are numerous and give a win-win situation to Blockchain-based projects and their users. Airdrops create hype and buzz by rewarding both new and loyal users.

Marketing Strategy?
September 09, 2018, 05:28:48 AM
What are Airdrops?

What are Airdrops?

September 09, 2018, 05:24:32 AM
What are Airdrops?

What are Airdrops?

September 09, 2018, 05:14:39 AM
What are Airdrops?

What are Airdrops?

Activity: 8
September 08, 2018, 12:13:47 AM
I think SATO is a new project aimed at improving the situation of the market and improve the level of investment security. The project was carried out on space standards ERC-20 and it is also an additional advantage of the exchange and trade. In the future, it will be possible through him to exchange tokens for Satoshi SATO, part of Bitcoin.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2018, 05:14:00 AM
Hi  Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
Activity: 14
September 07, 2018, 10:15:10 AM
Hello,
I am young member in the forum, so it's my first time to see bounty signature codes. I will definitely join it!
I will spend my time to read more about the project later today. Thanks for the ANN
September 09, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
What are Airdrops?

What are Airdrops?
Activity: 17
September 07, 2018, 10:09:44 AM
The goal of SATO is huge, are you able to top the CMC before the end of 2020 with your experience? What plans do you have to get closer to your goals?
September 09, 2018, 05:04:13 AM
What are Airdrops?

September 09, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
What are Airdrops?
Activity: 42
September 07, 2018, 10:01:26 AM
Кeep up the work and I keep following this plan closely! Love the way the team shares the progress on their website, discord, social media etc. Love the new logos and banners!!

We will take into account your opinion
September 07, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
Greetings,
This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people

We will do our best!
September 07, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this business?

Now, we are going to start AirDrop and bounty.
More information you can find in white paper
September 07, 2018, 09:56:59 AM
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

Pegging to anything. U can peg it to usd and hop on trading tether. Grab whats the most profitable and dont forget to send money to ur local authorities for not banning u for illegal activities conducted in the internet. Crypto is still in its infant phase making it forbidden in most countries which is why u should check the qualified list of countries before joining crypto.

this is important information,
thanks for the correct answer
September 07, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
It is an interesting ICO project. It is fun as long as you see the website, WhitePaper. I would like to participate if there is a pre-sale or bonus event.

After listing on the stock exchange we will start AirDrop  and bounty
Pages:
Jump to: