Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 102. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
The dev is from Europe..

Now it's like 4AM. You expect people to be online at 4AM? Just wait until morning and see what happens then.
If it's a "scam" then screw it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The best new coin
By far

buahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahaah. Are you serious?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
What happend to Suchpool?  No blocks found in almost 20 min?  Huh

64 difficulty, I'm getting barely any coins with 50 Mh on official pool. I'm going out of this most probably, not worth to mine at this diff.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Too fast difficulty killed the fun here  Tongue

51 difficulty for 5 hours old coin is just out of the order.
Yeah, it's crazy lol Cheesy

Coins should have crazy price now. I'll wait for price to drop, since it's 3-4AM in most EU countries.

Gonna buy a ton and hold Cheesy

How many are mined so far?

412,994.426677 confirmed

So how come there are millions upon millions being sold on cryptorush then? Devs selling?

Devs dumping on noobs before copy and pasting their new coin tomorrow. Why do you think all of these coins are made by accounts with 1 or 2 activity. These are the same people over and over.

The latest noobs coming here are going to get dumped on pretty soon with scams like this everywhere and have a negative outlook on alts. It is bad for alts ...

I'm still not sure what to think about this one, I don't like to see so many coins n dev's hands at such a huge and fast difficulty rise but there were no any dumbs so far at all.

Volume is less than 10 BTC and I contributed close to 10% of that selling and buying.

I agree with you.

The fact there isn't much input from the Devs here makes me worry too.

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 224
What happend to Suchpool?  No blocks found in almost 20 min?  Huh
legendary
Duelbits.com

Coins should have crazy price now. I'll wait for price to drop, since it's 3-4AM in most EU countries.

412,994.426677 confirmed

So how come there are millions upon millions being sold on cryptorush then? Devs selling?

Devs dumping on noobs before copy and pasting their new coin tomorrow. Why do you think all of these coins are made by accounts with 1 or 2 activity. These are the same people over and over.

The latest noobs coming here are going to get dumped on pretty soon with scams like this everywhere and have a negative outlook on alts. It is bad for alts ...

I'm still not sure what to think about this one, I don't like to see so many coins n dev's hands at such a huge and fast difficulty rise but there were no any dumbs so far at all.

Volume is less than 10 BTC and I contributed close to 10% of that selling and buying.
I'm dying.
I don't know what to do about this to be honest. I'm not sure is it good thing to continue mining this at this difficulty.
I'm just going to continue buying. I doubt people who have 1M+ will dump this cheap. If I'll be able to buy under 15 I'll go all in with my BTC.

I don't see your walls below 15 Cheesy
People are dumping, I could buy much cheaper if they panic sell Smiley

Panic sells are being caught with low bid walls, not by waiting for low ask walls Wink
Alright. Dump at me at 10.
The 412k is likely their personal mine

That is what i have mined.
Activity: 238
The 412k is likely their personal mine, definitely not total

412,994.426677 confirmed

LOL... sell orders are combined, not single sells.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Join our professional mining pool at:
http://sat.altcoinpool.org/
100% uptime
DigitalOcean Secured Server
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

412,994.426677 confirmed

legendary
Duelbits.com
I don't know what to do about this to be honest. I'm not sure is it good thing to continue mining this at this difficulty.
I'm just going to continue buying. I doubt people who have 1M+ will dump this cheap. If I'll be able to buy under 15 I'll go all in with my BTC.

Panic sells are being caught with low bid walls, not by waiting for low ask walls Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
KeyserSozeMC ( true DEV), Pease stop lie
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Everybody come to say hello on the facebook fanpage!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saturncoin/501162336669215?fref=ts

Thanks for your support, please share it among friends and DO NOT FORGET to post your address, we will set up a giveaway since it's forbidden here!
legendary
Duelbits.com

412,994.426677 confirmed

Millions and millions my ass, 8.7 BTC volume so far.
I'm dying.

I'm dying.
There is something wrong with Dedicatedpool payments. I had to earn over 80,000 coins per hour with my 6.5 MH/s farm with this network hashrate and difficulty and I've got only 17,000 coins. This is not variance.  Angry

Same here, i should have had few 100k but only got 25k so far at dedicated.

First got screwed by OP saying the starting dif would be 0.03 while it was 1.0 so failed at solo and thus started to late at poolmining but also seem to get way too less coins there!

Not sure what the deal is with all this. Still mining tho but not liking it at all.
You guys look on your dashboard on the pool, you should have a lot of SAT still unconfirmed.

who cares about unconfirmed scam coins. I confirm right now this is a scam you don't need to wait for any futher confirmations....it is fully confirmed right now SCAM COIN

CRYPTSY USED TO HAVE MORALS.  THEY WOULD NEVER LIST A PREMINED COIN UNLESS IT HAD A FULL LEDGER.

THESE NEW SCAM EXCHANGES ARE JUST LISTING ANYTHING.  THIS COIN IS LISTED WITH A HUGE PREMINE BEFORE ANY GIVEAWAY ?? ALREADY ON EXCHANGE.

THIS EXCHANGE IS ENABLING A SCAM. AVOID IT IN FUTURE IT WILL STEAL YOUR COINS.
Yes, you're right. Everyone agrees with you that cryptsy it's a scam site.
Guess that's why it's rank #1 exchange..

Try and read and comprehend what i write before passing comment. I put CRYPTSY USED TO HAVE MORALS.  They are now being forced to list premined garbage to keep their market share because newer exchanges like the one listing this PREMINED FILTH even before it is released and none of the premine is accounted for.

This coin is a scam
The exchange listing it is a scam site.

You have mined a few blocks or were given some for shilling this junk so now you have a vested interest in pumping it.

THIS IS HOW THE SCAM WORKS

1. DEV COPY AND PASTES A SHITCLONE
2. PREMINES A HEAP OF IT
3. HAS HIS TEAM READY TO INSTAMINE THE HIGH VALUE LOW DIFF BLOCKS
4. GIVES A FEW AWAY TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD BUT KEEPS THE VAST MAJORITY
5. LETS NOOBS WHO HAVE SOME CRUMBS PUSH IT TO EXCHANGE
6. DUMPS THE PREMINE AND INSTAMINE
7. CREATES A NEW BOARD USERNAME AND COPY AND PASTE A NEW SHITCLONE

NOW THOUGH SOME SHADY EXCHANGES APPEAR AND LIST THE COINS ALREADY LOL

This coin has NOTHING going for it at all. I have mined a few blocks of this crap also.... but it is a scam and people are paying BTC out on this and getting burned hard.  This will kill alts if it keeps happening. The alt section will be closed down soon if these obvious scams continue.

* Wears tin hat foil *

There are more than 600 altcoins. They're all clones of BTC/LTC.
We're all Chinese's zombies, we all contribute to their botnets.

* Tin hat foil OFF *

Yes, you posted ''how to make a scam coin''

Is it bad, that the guy was actually able to list the coin on that exchange? No.
Is it wrong that there will be haters who couldn't mine with their low hashing power? No.
Is it wrong that there will be haters, always? No.

I just got paid to promote this coin, that's what I do. I'm here to promote it and I will promote it for one entire week.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hai!
Looking at the to contributor on dedicatedpool...  #1  Anonymous   234,402 KH/s      0.o  

What is that? Botnet? Someone get hold of some pre-release asics? Or did someone just rent Digital Ocean?
Jump to: