Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 99. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
there needs to be a compiled wallet for noobs like me!
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Okay, let me tell my own thoughts about this coin.

1) Coin is a scam, what happens?

2) Coin is not a scam, what happens?

1) Simply, don't buy it until you're sure it's not a scam.

2) Come back and cry how you dumped your coins for 10-15-20 satoshi.

That's how I see it in my head. This is not a advice or anything. Just trying to explain something.

About the premine, I agree as well. It shouldn't be that big. ( It's not really big, but whatever )
I got 2.5M from that amount, which I find ok. Those 2.5M will go to giveaways, tasks and other stuff.
I got paid in BTC for my service. So, I'm not an enemy, I'm just a messenger. You simply DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

KeyserSozeMC IS TOTAL SCAMER. BE CAREFUR!!!

Okay, that means one thing. I'm flagging you for spreading FUD about my reputation.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thisweekscoin-reputation-wwwthisweekscoincom-405321

I've sent a message to moderators about this thing.

I did not write this!!! STOP LYING!!!
You think that you're smart? Smiley

I have screenshot as well. You gonna get what you deserve.

EDIT: haha, edit more, you're making it worse. They can see edits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

That's how I see it in my head. This is not a advice or anything. Just trying to explain something.

About the premine, I agree as well. It shouldn't be that big. ( It's not really big, but whatever )
I got 2.5M from that amount, which I find ok. Those 2.5M will go to giveaways, tasks and other stuff.
I got paid in BTC for my service. So, I'm not an enemy, I'm just a messenger. You simply DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

Okay, that means one thing. I'm flagging you for spreading FUD about my reputation.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thisweekscoin-reputation-wwwthisweekscoincom-405321

KeyserSozeMC IS PROMOTING THIS SCAMCOIN, BE CAREFULL!!!
ONLY DEV EARN ON THIS SHIT COIN

TOTAL PREMINED

DO NOT INSTALL WALLET

NOT BUY, NOT MINING

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/5e73ce2623e1006accc3cd98f40b2bb574bff84694fc75ec85ae78c11048446e

I WILL NOT STOP THIS POST BECAUSE THIS COIN IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN HISTORY CRYPTOCURRENCE

We need to show people who are seeking us that they can not make jokes with us
Allah will burn you for spreading FUD.

How is that FUD, you should be banned.

Probably administrators admit I have right
Activity: 308

TOTAL PREMINED

DO NOT INSTALL WALLET

NOT BUY, NOT MINING

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/5e73ce2623e1006accc3cd98f40b2bb574bff84694fc75ec85ae78c11048446e

I WILL NOT STOP THIS POST BECAUSE THIS COIN IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN HISTORY CRYPTOCURRENCE

How is that FUD, you should be banned.
Activity: 448

Join our professional mining pool at:
http://sat.altcoinpool.org/
100% uptime
DigitalOcean Secured Server
DEDICATED POOL has reopened REGISTRATIONS.  For how long?  Who knows.

SAT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.
I'm dying.

Activity: 756
no, this thread is not bs. if you are a miner, you know whats going on.
look at the main pool for this coin, earlier you saw some dude with 240,000kh/s jump on it RITE AWAY...
now, he has left. that person now owns enough coins to destroy any chance of this market ever being legitimate. that along with the premine, is OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH A BRAIN that this is bs and probably part of some scam.
go spend 1 btc, and you are buying nothing, because some dude just made 5 million worth and will dump them on you the next year this coin is on any exchange.
and seriously, having a premine, and an exchange ready instantaneously? what a joke
shit like this will ruin crypto
so at market price, how much was made by the devs tonite? its rediculous
I'm dying.
Activity: 266
For the uninformed, you can pay cryptorush .25btc to list your coin if you're the developer.
Thanks for the tip, brb making my own scamcoin.
I'm dying.

TOTAL PREMINED

DO NOT INSTALL WALLET

NOT BUY, NOT MINING

Activity: 588
http://sat.altcoinpool.org/index.php?page=dashboard open registration pool......... took a while to find it on google but im in!!!! whoop whoop to saturn!!!!
I'm dying.
I'm almost half convinced that sadamWar is purposefully and tactically spreading FUD to induce people to selling into his low buy bids.
I doubt. If you make a profile of that person, you'll see that's impossible for him to hold more than 0.1BTC in total.

Check his messages, 80% FUD, 20% begging for coins

This thread has hurt this coin  Embarrassed

It would have been good if the dev were here at some point to help reassure people, but unfortunately getting his sleep is more important.

That's what i'm thinking. Most of this thread is just that guy spamming junk. One warning (if warranted) is fine. No need to post speculative scam alerts every 30-60 seconds. That IS spam. If the dev was here he could delete them posts and let a mod know this guy is trying to ruin his coin reputation. The dev could also let us know what he plans to do with them masses of coins he has. But no, he didn't even want to be around for the LAUNCH! Which is the craziest thing I have ever heard when it comes to business, or the launch of anything. Doesn't smell right to me.
He was here, 3-4 hours after the launch.
He's married with a kid who's 1-2 years old if I remember correct.

I'm dying.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
mhahahahaha some some bought my 600k coins for ..... 0.101BTCs.....

hahahahha wtf... best 20 mins mining of my life.  how you buy this??   dev owns 666millions......666 millions

even the 666 number tells you how dump this coins is

the dev own 666 millions.. yet i sold at 17 satoshis.... wow

brb gonna put 200k for 1 btc. who knows
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I'm almost half convinced that sadamWar is purposefully and tactically spreading FUD to induce people to selling into his low buy bids.
I doubt. If you make a profile of that person, you'll see that's impossible for him to hold more than 0.1BTC in total.

It would have been good if the dev were here at some point to help reassure people, but unfortunately getting his sleep is more important.

That's what i'm thinking. Most of this thread is just that guy spamming junk. One warning (if warranted) is fine. No need to post speculative scam alerts every 30-60 seconds. That IS spam. If the dev was here he could delete them posts and let a mod know this guy is trying to ruin his coin reputation. The dev could also let us know what he plans to do with them masses of coins he has. But no, he didn't even want to be around for the LAUNCH! Which is the craziest thing I have ever heard when it comes to business, or the launch of anything. Doesn't smell right to me.

Exactly 100%
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 266
OK. I am going to sleep. Please everyone to help destroy this shitcoin...

TOTAL PREMINED

DO NOT INSTALL WALLET

NOT BUY, NOT MINING

LOL, he can sell like 50mil and destroy the market, and he has 666mil. Great investment guys. Buy buy buy  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: