Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 114. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Launch was fine but the difficulty is already too high to be anywhere near profitable to mine..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
pretty good launch on this one, and gz on 3 ghs
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Dev holds the coin for himself. Diggers will have a little so he is happy that the price will be high, easy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hey,

Wasted some time on SWAG and Ultracoin and they totally failed. This one actually started mining immediately. Love it! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
ban this muslim plz
I prefer if you get banned than that poor spammer, you stupid racist.
legendary
Duelbits.com
Hi fellow users.

I'm talking on behalf of suchpool.pw. Please note that NO FUNDS have been stolen from ANY users. We are legit, and not scammers at all.

Our problem with payouts was caused by many cronlocks. The low diff on beginning and massive amount of blocks were causing issues where we had to disable payout system completely to avoid paying users double.
Many complaining users don't even know what a cron job is, so before complaining, please think about it twice.

All of this is real hard work, and we have no time to test before any launches. We get the wallets and off you go, real live beta. Software/human error can happen at any time.

Please be insured no coins were lost and everything is running smooth now.

BEFORE COMPLAINING AND WHINING, AT LEAST DARE CONTACT US BEFORE TO CHECK OUT ON THE ISSUE. If you can do better, please go ahead and help us fix it Smiley

Thanks to all the users who had the patience to wait and that finally got their payouts.

I apologize, I called you scammer numerous times.

You should come back earlier though
Nema na cemu.

Molim lijepo  Grin
Activity: 41
ONLY DEV EARN ON THIS SHIT COIN

TOTAL PREMINED

DO NOT INSTALL WALLET

NOT BUY, NOT MINING

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/5e73ce2623e1006accc3cd98f40b2bb574bff84694fc75ec85ae78c11048446e

He's making a spaceship, taking the coin to Saturn. That's why did such a "BIG" premine.

Stop spamming, I'll put 100 people to report you and you'll get banned in 10 minutes max.

Do not talk nonsense. What does he want promotion, like coins went to the people will also to promote
I'm dying.
ONLY DEV EARN ON THIS SHIT COIN

TOTAL PREMINED

DO NOT INSTALL WALLET

NOT BUY, NOT MINING

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/5e73ce2623e1006accc3cd98f40b2bb574bff84694fc75ec85ae78c11048446e

He's making a spaceship, taking the coin to Saturn. That's why did such a "BIG" premine.

Stop spamming, I'll put 100 people to report you and you'll get banned in 10 minutes max.
legendary
Duelbits.com
Difficulty went up too fast.
I'm dying.
Hi fellow users.

I'm talking on behalf of suchpool.pw. Please note that NO FUNDS have been stolen from ANY users. We are legit, and not scammers at all.

Our problem with payouts was caused by many cronlocks. The low diff on beginning and massive amount of blocks were causing issues where we had to disable payout system completely to avoid paying users double.
Many complaining users don't even know what a cron job is, so before complaining, please think about it twice.

All of this is real hard work, and we have no time to test before any launches. We get the wallets and off you go, real live beta. Software/human error can happen at any time.

BEFORE COMPLAINING AND WHINING, AT LEAST DARE CONTACT US BEFORE TO CHECK OUT ON THE ISSUE. If you can do better, please go ahead and help us fix it Smiley

Thanks to all the users who had the patience to wait and that finally got their payouts.

Nema na cemu.
Activity: 18
660,000,000 / 50,000,000,000 = 1.3%

No big deal if it's being used for promos and giveaways and bounties. This is how a coin gets off the ground...incentive for people to help work on services.

If dev completley dumps on an exchange THEN it's a different story. But this hasn't happened yet. Christ you guys.

+1
Activity: 138
Yeah, I haven't seen a block reward anywhere NEAR 500k. Let alone 2x block rewards.
I'm dying.
stop selling for low prices morons.  if everyone sells high there will be no choice for buyers but to buy high
I'm fine buying per 6 satoshi haha Cheesy
legendary
Duelbits.com
Hi fellow users.

Activity: 238
stop selling for low prices morons.  if everyone sells high there will be no choice for buyers but to buy high
Jump to: