Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 115. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Where is the 1.000.000+ blocks?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
660,000,000 / 50,000,000,000 = 1.3%

No big deal if it's being used for promos and giveaways and bounties. This is how a coin gets off the ground...incentive for people to help work on services.

If dev completley dumps on an exchange THEN it's a different story. But this hasn't happened yet. Christ you guys.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
666m premine and the OP said less than 1% which was simply a lie. Stop mining people!

666m IS less than 1% of 92 billion.
People please do the math!!!

And people - stop being ignorant noobs Smiley

Other than that; hard launch; but I managed to score a block alone lol.
Difficulty is already crazy...
Coins: 50.000.000.000
It's 1.3%.

Also:
Block rewards: 1-1,250,000 (1 SAT up to 1.25mil sat)
Actually it seems to be 500.000 max.
I'm dying.
SUCHPOOL JUST PAID ME, SO THEY'RE NOT SCAM.

APPARENTLY PROBLEMS WITH CRON

+1 and they have a lower mining fee

I told they're not a scam site.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi fellow users.

I'm talking on behalf of suchpool.pw. Please note that NO FUNDS have been stolen from ANY users. We are legit, and not scammers at all.

Our problem with payouts was caused by many cronlocks. The low diff on beginning and massive amount of blocks were causing issues where we had to disable payout system completely to avoid paying users double.
Many complaining users don't even know what a cron job is, so before complaining, please think about it twice.

All of this is real hard work, and we have no time to test before any launches. We get the wallets and off you go, real live beta. Software/human error can happen at any time.

Please be insured no coins were lost and everything is running smooth now.

BEFORE COMPLAINING AND WHINING, AT LEAST DARE CONTACT US BEFORE TO CHECK OUT ON THE ISSUE. If you can do better, please go ahead and help us fix it Smiley

Thanks to all the users who had the patience to wait and that finally got their payouts.

Nevermind..
Activity: 112
forget moon, lets go to saturn

Hottest launch of this weekend.
Activity: 448

Join our professional mining pool at:
http://sat.altcoinpool.org/
100% uptime
DigitalOcean Secured Server
Activity: 79
ONLY DEV EARN ON THIS SHIT COIN

TOTAL PREMINED

DO NOT INSTALL WALLET

NOT BUY, NOT MINING

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/5e73ce2623e1006accc3cd98f40b2bb574bff84694fc75ec85ae78c11048446e

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ yes we heard the first time......
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
666m premine and the OP said less than 1% which was simply a lie. Stop mining people!

666m IS less than 1% of 92 billion.
People please do the math!!!

And people - stop being ignorant noobs Smiley

Other than that; hard launch; but I managed to score a block alone lol.
Difficulty is already crazy...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Altcoin pool works good. But now it's 2% fees  Sad
Great launch guys, keep going like this!
Activity: 266
Merit: 256
SUCHPOOL JUST PAID ME, SO THEY'RE NOT SCAM.

APPARENTLY PROBLEMS WITH CRON

+1 and they have a lower mining fee
I'm dying.
"""""""""""""""""""""We are not sure yet but maybe we will create and allocate ~1% of all coins for promotion giveaways and bounties."""""""""

It was there all the time , even yesterday.

Blind People Huh
Nah, no blind. Most butthurt because of failing to mine solo..
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Hi fellow users.

I'm talking on behalf of suchpool.pw. Please note that NO FUNDS have been stolen from ANY users. We are legit, and not scammers at all.

Our problem with payouts was caused by many cronlocks. The low diff on beginning and massive amount of blocks were causing issues where we had to disable payout system completely to avoid paying users double.
Many complaining users don't even know what a cron job is, so before complaining, please think about it twice.

All of this is real hard work, and we have no time to test before any launches. We get the wallets and off you go, real live beta. Software/human error can happen at any time.

Please be insured no coins were lost and everything is running smooth now.

BEFORE COMPLAINING AND WHINING, AT LEAST DARE CONTACT US BEFORE TO CHECK OUT ON THE ISSUE. If you can do better, please go ahead and help us fix it Smiley

Thanks to all the users who had the patience to wait and that finally got their payouts.
Activity: 4
"""""""""""""""""""""We are not sure yet but maybe we will create and allocate ~1% of all coins for promotion giveaways and bounties."""""""""

It was there all the time , even yesterday.

Blind People Huh
Activity: 602
Activity: 112
FFS if u say DIF is going to be 0.03 people arew going to assume it will be 0.03 and NOT 1.0

I started to mine solo from launch, all wasted hashes. At 0.03 i would have found some blocks.

If u did not give fake launch info and just said 1.0 i would have started at a pool.

And whats up with people saying this coin and coino are from the same dev who also owns dedicated pools???
Activity: 334
Sfd1Cytz4po9ouYyjUCmqX7iFkn1q7P9Ak

Many thanks
Jump to: