Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 48. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
this has the most votes on cryptsy!
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Hey guys. I'm so excited about saturncoin. I've voted on cryptsy and even converted my cryptsy points to votes.

I'm only 30k saturncoins away from having half a million, if anyone's feeling generous

SfZQjsHL2G7U18iJa8t8VkA8ZwBZsSUHJr

Sent § 5,000    Smiley   Welcome to the community

So when?

Got in contact with Cryptsy, they say it will be announced on their twitter, as they dont have a timeframe, but should be in the upcoming days.

Imho i guess 2-4 days, but who knows, you know how Big Vern is, he could surprise us anytime  Cheesy

People selling at this prices are gonna hate themselves when they see Saturncoin price at 30-40 at least in the upcoming weeks  Grin

Kind Regards.

Activity: 154
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey guys. I'm so excited about saturncoin. I've voted on cryptsy and even converted my cryptsy points to votes.

I'm only 30k saturncoins away from having half a million, if anyone's feeling generous

SfZQjsHL2G7U18iJa8t8VkA8ZwBZsSUHJr
About to take this thing to da moon!

Beyoooooon Da Mooooon !!

Contacted CoinMarketCap, so ill share you guys the update when we get it.

Ninja Edit: Also please start using Saturncoin symbol for our coin [Alt+21]  Grin

i ll share  §10,000 to the next member post  ( for example Wink )

Saturncoin = §  !!

SedEdCbMVkwMcMy17uFRop8eSeki8T843f

You gotcha! Grin  Sent §10,000   coz had to finish the example  Cool

about cryptsy it will be on the next coin acceptance so this coming days for sure just as we've been working Smiley swiccex votes are pretty high as well, working on branding so we can give logos to new marketplaces were pushing this coin to Wink

Kind Regards
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Beyoooooon Da Mooooon !!

Contacted CoinMarketCap, so ill share you guys the update when we get it.

Ninja Edit: Also please start using Saturncoin symbol for our coin [Alt+21]  Grin

i ll share  §10,000 to the next member post  ( for example Wink )

Saturncoin = §  !!

SedEdCbMVkwMcMy17uFRop8eSeki8T843f

In the current position, when will this be on Cryptsy?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Zedcoin's past it to 1st on the Cryptsy chart, but that shouldn't really be a problem, considering Cryptsy will almost certainly add the top two (and maybe more).
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Just bought 20 mil at 4 satos it will rise
Activity: 105
It does seem like all the pieces are in place for this to climb dramatically within the next few days/weeks. I've bought in at 5 satoshi and can see buy support increasing steadily.

This is probably the best buy right now. I can't see another coin out there with so many positive indications. If anyone else can, please show me, as I don't spot these sorts of opportunities often!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
8.1 billion are in circulation now I think.
360 million a day at the moment

I think the number is lower - around 5 billion at most in circulation, probably more like 4.7 billion, which including 1% premine of 150 million, was produced in a month and 1 week.

This coin is severely undervalued at the moment. Mintcoin, with 18 billion in circulation and 70 billion coin cap, is traded at 22 satoshi, while dogecoin with 100 billion cap and over 50 billion coins in circulation, traded @ 150 sat.

Meanwhile, Saturncoin is barely 6-7 satoshi a piece, with coin cap of only 15 billion and less than 5 billion in current circulation. AND it's going on cryptsy soon due to voting process - expect it within this weekend or sometime next week soon.

So, saturn = great investment.
Activity: 62
Someone can tell me how many SAT are in circulation right now ? and how many are mined everyday ?
A poem for Saturn

Rings for sale,
Rings right here,
They float outside my atmosphere...
I’m the sixth,
From the sun,
My rings, they number,
8 + 1…
Rings for sale,
Rings right here,
Wedding, friendship,
They're real nice,
rings
Not made of gold,
But cold, cold ice…
ice
Rings for sale,
Rings right here,

please start using Saturncoin symbol for our coin [Alt+21]  Grin

i ll share  §10,000 to the next member post  ( for example Wink )

Activity: 538
Hello
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
who's working on coinmarketcap?

Vago member as he has to implement the total cap on the explorer first, he is working on it, we should get an update soon Cheesy

Agreed, selling bellow 30's is really suicidal,

moon reached 34 sat, and is a 384 billion coin, with errors and slow transactions...
Saturn is only 15 billion, no errors, damn fast transactions, and most important, We are working quietly and hard on it ! (i mean the devs, community, pr and new joiners wich are tweeting and sharing the Saturn Project) and get resources added slowly but surely week by week  Cool

Kind Regards!

Exactly, just wait till SAT is in line on position 1 or 2 on the cryptsy next weeks coin vote. Keep dumping you panicking suicidals.

SAT will be in position 1 or 2 this weekend, not next week. Maybe even sooner - after tomorrow.

Vago member as he has to implement the total cap on the explorer first, he is working on it, we should get an update soon Cheesy

moon reached 34 sat, and is a 384 billion coin, with errors and slow transactions...
Saturn is only 15 billion, no errors, damn fast transactions, and most important, We are working quietly and hard on it ! (i mean the devs, community, pr and new joiners wich are tweeting and sharing the Saturn Project) and get resources added slowly but surely week by week  Cool

Kind Regards!

Exactly, just wait till SAT is in line on position 1 or 2 on the cryptsy next weeks coin vote. Keep dumping you panicking suicidals.

Kind Regards!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Pages:
Jump to: