Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 52. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
When does Mintpal decide which coin(s) make it onto their site?

SAT is #1 on MINTPAL with 67k votes!

Yeah, but when do they make the decision...is there a deadline?
Activity: 238
Merit: 250

SAT is #1 on MINTPAL with 67k votes!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
""blocks" : 29371,"

629 blocks to go
µ

Ready for a price jump Cheesy

make sure everyone votes !

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Would be so nice that the block halvering can happen together with listing on mintpal.com that would be a perfect marketing situation.
""blocks" : 29371,"

629 blocks to go
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Do You Have new nodes ... need to SYC MY Wallet Thanks
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
How many left til block halving?

Halv is at block 30,000 and we are at block 28,732 so i bet will happen soon !  Cool
How many left til block halving?
Activity: 100

woo! nice  Shocked

Block Count:

Difficulty:

Connections:

Network H/s:
legendary
We are only 1500 blocks away and OPs is not changing the title, come guy, promote your coin!!!! Remember what happened with LEAF!!!??? Take advantage of it!

Try to find enough people that want to donate to get SATURN listed on mintpal, a nice 3rd place with a few bucks we are listed.

I'm looking at persons like fufufu that are mining SATURN already one week with big hashrate. Put some money to work too... Don't be greedy, it are not the small coin owners that need to pay 0.05BTC or so for mintpal, but look at your pockets and donate some too. That statement is not only for fufufu, but any bigger coin owner of SATURN, please allow smaller miners also the possibility to win a few bucks.

OPS: Can you change the Title to something like

Saturncoin [SAT] Block halvering in x hours - 15BIL CAP!!!!
Activity: 112
New exchanges, a more limited number of coin...not even listed on Coinmarketcap yet.  I'm buying more now!

UPDATE*

Confirmed: 
Saturncoin will be added to https://comkort.com exchange tonight at 9 pm  Wink

my daily post.....

vooooote saturn

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Great !!! Voted, Cheesy

I know for sure is one of the fastest coins there is Wink and more important is not boring like the other fast ones, or other fast ones get errors in wallet,

or the other fast ones community they are so afraid that they have to jump on our thread to say stuff as they fear our coin success Smiley

Saturncoin is one of the FASTEST coins there is, and more important, everyone who tries it transactions just love it, they see the great potential

and well, only 15 billion coins, it makes it even more attractive Cool

Community is great and well i dunno if its the Fastest, in my experience it is, its almost instant transactions Cheesy

And i love this community, always working to move forward and together, Cheers !
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Certainly isn't the fastest coin
legendary
Looks like network hashrate and diff are rising (hashrate: y: 0,33GH, t: 0,47 and diff 6.8 yesterday,  9.1 today).
Coin is being more attractive.

Getting closer to block halvering too!!! This coin should be trading at 8 sats at least....
Pages:
Jump to: