Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 71. (Read 197950 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
OP never watches this thread i guess. SCAM!

why do you think that?
We are waiting for all the ideas for bounty's.
We are updating the pools on the first site all the time...

You should reply all those " scam " replies. Defend your coin.

Too busy making the next shitclone.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

why do you think that?

You should reply all those " scam " replies. Defend your coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

why do you think that?
Activity: 756
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Classic pump n dump..Yall did not see that? A scam..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Coin is about dead now. Time to move along. Only person crazy enough to buy now is shill for dev. Really nothing about this coin worth even 1 sat. Just a waste of energy mining at this point. You can try and hold and hope but your efforts are better of being spent elsewhere. IMO
Activity: 41
hopefully the community and development picks up  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Now mining Saturncoin at Major Miners.

1) Create your account here.
2) Login and add worker.
3) Point your miners to the server.
4) Earn!

1% Fee. Professional Staff dedicated to your mining success.

CGMiner

./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sat.majorminers.com:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

BFGMiner

./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sat.majorminers.com:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

CPUMiner (Cloud Mining)

./minerd --url stratum+tcp://sat.majorminers.com:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
Activity: 154
Coinoholic

I'd hold it. I see people selling off 500k at a time for less than Coinye.. No way this coin is worth less than that pile of garbage
shhh Tongue

I'm getting the chance to buy such low Cheesy

Haha sorry
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

I'd hold it. I see people selling off 500k at a time for less than Coinye.. No way this coin is worth less than that pile of garbage
shhh Tongue

I'm getting the chance to buy such low Cheesy
Coinoholic

Activity: 7
one more idea :

simple tutorials (text and video) on how to buy, mine, download wallet...
Activity: 308
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
What worked well for doge can work well for sat too.

Think about fund rising for the jamaican bobsleigh team with dogecoin, or fund rising for the indian luger... The Doge value skyrocketed from 30 satoshis to 240 satoshis.

It might be useful to monitor crowdfunding sites for very cool projects...
It skyrocketed because of wolong, not the news. He just got other pumpers in the game.
People bought high and don't want to dump

About your suggestion, sounds good
What worked well for doge can work well for sat too.

Think about fund rising for the jamaican bobsleigh team with dogecoin, or fund rising for the indian luger... The Doge value skyrocketed from 30 satoshis to 240 satoshis.

It might be useful to monitor crowdfunding sites for very cool projects...
Coinoholic
I can think of plenty of things for bounty.

I like your ideas Smiley

Thank you Smiley I realize my idea's aren't exactly a one two punch and boom they work.. But if an alt coin is going to beat one of the big boys like Doge, the community has to grow larger.
got another idea :
a real time profitability calculator for saturncoin, with 1-day, 7-day, 1-month average.

Tell me if i'm wrong, but saturn coin is not yet implemented on coinchoose, coinwarz and such sites.
Coinoholic
I can think of plenty of things for bounty.

1. As stated above, add a forum dedicated 100% to Saturn Coin. Implement a wallet to each users account which they can deposit / withdraw sat to and from. Kind of like how Forum gold works on d2jsp.com, people can pay each other directly on the website for helpful answers, video game items, cake recipes who cares, to add to that - Have each account tied to its wallet. Implement a "give saturn" option under each forum users avatar, this way we don't have to ask for one anothers long wallet numbers to pass along the coin. This type of implementation is tried and tested and I have built websites with their own currency, this would just work on Saturn coin wallets. I can also help with the implementation of this idea. If we had a strong forum of our OWN, this coin would have a telling strong community and definitely be seen as a top investment.

2. Go above and beyond with the wallet build, add a new tab for chat or trading and tie it to a live server - this server can even house multiple wallets of different coins and effectively build an exchange right inside our wallets. Once again, the website portion that would run within the wallet I could do myself, but I have little expertise in actually implementing this part into the wallet. Doing that alone makes all the coins that rely on IRC chatrooms look silly.

3. Compile a no hassle GUI miner that my grandmother could use for saturn. Kind of like GUI miner. Have a drop down with a pool selection list, a graphics card drop down, and for intensity just have a drop down with "Low / Medium / High", Slap a nice logo and design in the GUI and even have it convert your hash rate into a daily coin estimate (no different then pool statistics) - Again, this could even be implemented directly in the wallet.. nobody wants to use the CPU mining option that comes standard with wallets.. let them GPU mine right through the wallet.

4. Instead of hosting the typical giveaways / spam exchange votes deal that every coin does and the usual wallet / pool / exchange bounties - Give the average person something to do. Need an essay written? I'll pay you 250,000 Sat to write it for me! etc. This ties into idea #1 I suppose.

5. Lottery, I wish more coins would do something like this outside of random block rewards. Want to raise funds for more bounties / giveaways / fountains? Start a transparent raffle style lottery. I.E. X amount of Saturn buys you 1 raffle, once XXX raffles are sold, a randomly selected user will be selected to receive 95..96..97..98% of the raffle, or you can do tiers of 1st prize, 2 second prizes, 5 3rd prizes etc.. Keeping a small % of each raffle for your saturn bounty wallet. This would also kill the need for heavy pre mines on new alt coins.. and you can run something like this right here in the forum.

6. Graphics, Memes, funny video advertisements, banner ads (remember those pay per click websites that were all the rage before bitcoin talk off? people unaware of these coins still sit there all day clicking away, you can get ads on neobux and the like for almost nothing) -- Drive traffic to saturncoin forums, the ppc crowd will want to invest in saturncoin, which will be the first coin they are exposed to.

7. COMMUNITY SERVICE - Start a transparent donation wallet which anybody can send Saturn to, document actually transferring these coins at current rates to USD which is then donated to charitable organizations (liver foundation, etc). If Saturncoin starts its own forum, you can implement a system where donors get a ranking/title based on how active they are with donations.

8. Going along with the PPC idea, come up with a banner reward system that pays per click/exposure in Saturn directly. I run my own website for example, and for everybody else here with their own blog.. Drop a Saturn website banner on your website, get paid for exposures and clicks.. this would drive exponentially greater traffic into our world. Again, this could be maintained by the wallet built from running raffles and direct donations.

If people have things to do with their coin, they will want to have the coin, not just buy low and sell high like every other alt.

Let me know if you like any of these.. I could expand and spin off more ideas.. What we need are unique ideas, not the same every day thing that every alt coin is trying to accomplish.

SVenCG3bgYFpVFjHs21CWozxubbrrqS5oj Donations are appreciated for thinking about this so early in the morning before work.. haha
Pages:
Jump to: