Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 68. (Read 197950 times)

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Learn to read what a real buy and real sell is instead of someone putting up bullshit buy orders to make the coin worth more than it is?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Uh..What is up with the dump and exploit on CryptoRush? Scam!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
Saturncoin, my address is SVenCG3bgYFpVFjHs21CWozxubbrrqS5oj

Thank you, I love it!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bitcoines, I received your message sending you a PM now
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Lets start gettin this coin into the exchanges (more exchanges to be added soon)
and small appretiation SAT for your assistance Smiley

http://saturncointalk.org/index.php?topic=12.msg14#msg14

Welcome Giveaway:
1,000 SAT to the first 50 members.
500 SAT to the next 51 to 100 members.
100 SAT to the members after 101
that sign up and post their address here:

http://saturncointalk.org/index.php?topic=15.0
Activity: 154
Coinoholic

people that need assistance, please make a thread at our community forums,
there are proper sections for better organization and finding the info needed to avoid this conflicts
or to get better assistance and dont get lost in this thread Smiley

theres a Welcome giveaway as well, so make sure to leave your address in there

http://saturncointalk.org

Update to the Community:  Spoked with the Designer phew hours ago,
We should have the new Design Logo (Original and payed for it, made by a professional designer) 
in the next 24 hrs Smiley

Cheers

What he said.  I Keiserd that node list, my apologies.  The one in first post is good.

LOL.. brb I have to go drop the Keisers off at the pool.
Activity: 153

there are proper sections for better organization and finding the info needed to avoid this conflicts

We should have the new Design Logo (Original and payed for it, made by a professional designer) 

Cheers

What he said.  I Keiserd that node list, my apologies.  The one in first post is good.
Can any1 paste a working conf file for windows wallet?

Mine is not syncing

Cheers

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Can any1 paste a working conf file for windows wallet?

Mine is not syncing
LAP
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We need a calc like this : http://cointweak.com/calculator

May be DEV talk with owner of this calc for Adding SAT ?
Please contact coinmarket.io, more and more coins are being added on coinmarketcap that are trading on coinmarket.io, this can give SAT a boost.
Definitely, right now any service for SAT is a plus!

Remember to sign up at forums !! ill start threads specific to push it to the markets between all of us Cheesy 
will update here soon.

saturncointalk.org

And really nice job on allcrypt Keyser!

loving the community
Activity: 266
Please contact coinmarket.io, more and more coins are being added on coinmarketcap that are trading on coinmarket.io, this can give SAT a boost.
Definitely, right now any service for SAT is a plus!
legendary
Activity: 266
WOW, the coin testing has been started I guess, 8 coins added, please vote for AllCrypt thing, it will definitely help us out(A small "bribe" would be great too, definitely non mandatory though:D) Let's get this coin on the exchange and Cryptsy in the next week or two and we will have a great future!:)
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Activity: 224
Mooncoin has an obscene number that are will be available.
340 billion.

If Saturncoin became identical to mooncoin, then you'd need to take mooncoins current value & times it by 6.8.

+1

exactly, this has 7 times potential per coin  Grin
legendary
I bought 10m today. 2 sat each, not bad Smiley

he is just trying to make price manipulation to make you guys sell ROFL,,

unless that he filled his 2 bids with this kind of MANIPULATION ask   

Feb 9, 2014, 3:15 pm EST    Buy    60.00000000    0.00000002    0.00000120

ROFL some people get scared so easy Cheesy

Cmon guys believe in you and your coin Cheesy some people just found out this coin has value and will try everything to get in lower LOL

Cheesy Have a Great Day !! Working on the Forum and see you soon at 6 again youll seee Cheesy

You think you're going to do something? You're trying to make people believe that you're a pumper. You're a bad image for this coin.

This coin has a really nice potential, is there a bounty to help it rise? if yes please give it here: 

if you appretiate our help to raise it, assist us with a donation:

SWmpoBvTgGzz6d6C5c8aVdBmZ8D13kBRie

Ps: grab your Saturns, were going up (last 10 mins for cheap coins)

Edit 1: Already started to move, Smiley last time to get your cheap coins, dont say i didnt warn you, and show me its worth it, after we rise, share us some donations if you appretiate the assistance Wink

Edit 2: xD i Think we got the site offline, resuming as soon as its back online, we already broke the downtrend tho, so its only up from here with some waves while we rise.

Edit 3: Njoy the Ride  Smiley

See, this guy got mad because i discover his plans Smiley and nop  never said im a pumper nor anything like it, im a market watcher and i support the coins i believe in, as you can see, me and my group are already working on the redesign professional logo, already added the forums, started a PR campaign (to get people to know saturn potential and to miners to start joining in) wich is already noted by our Hash power, havnt you take a look at it?

and as you can see everything so far has been working as were finding to make a nice team with the developer and community Wink

dont be sad man, you already get cheap saturns, and this is goin UP, No matter what Wink its an awesome coin and have lots of potential Wink

btw, so far havnt been wrong about my post right? i mean your doing everything you can to bring the price down to 2, and i warnd that those were the last cheap ones  Wink

Have a nice day ^^

+1

I believe in this coin, because i notice that a lot of other coins that survived the first weeks are hitting bigger exchanges and sometimes are moving higher a lot. To give a example look at Mooncoin that coin that is very close to Saturncoin and Earthcoin. Look at Kittehcoin, coin that was almost dead but recover well. If there is a good team behind a coin then it will move up, else hashrate will drop and your coin will start become a pump and dumpcoin on a exchange. I don't know a lot of coins. Only 7M coins, but i believe that 0.00000015BTC is certainly possible, so we are talking about 1BTC of saturncoins Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: