Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 89. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
its funny how keizer is the only one posting here to hype  this shitcoin
I get paid to do my work. I use my brain, you could use yours so.

Go make a twitter account, start promoting coins. Bring me some competition, let me eat you. Smiley

PS: I've wasted already too much time with butthurt kids since last night Grin
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
My rocket is on it's way to Saturn to get a view on the beautiful rings

If you got any coins to spare:

Sfd1Cytz4po9ouYyjUCmqX7iFkn1q7P9Ak

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm liking this coin so far. I switched to it after the failed UTC launch.

I think it has potential, only the large cap may scare some people. It has my hashrate for now anyways. Can always dump when gets on cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
its funny how keizer is the only one posting here to hype  this shitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
saturncoin will be the next best thing ever!

LOL 0 post noob accounts knowing what is best... .HEHEH

the coin is dying.... it's hash is already in half.

Someone get a block explorer up and examine the fraund here

keysersausage was given 2.5M or so he says to promote, check out his wallet and see how quickly his rigs were solo mining this.

I bet that scammer was on it reaping in the blocks about 1 second after this was announced.

Scammer i am on to you now. Don't think i won't be following your scams daily, and highlighting every single one of them

You are a shill and i will highlight it every chance i get.
I'm dying.
Are people really selling this for 8 satoshis? I'd buy a few btc worth. Sell when it hits crypsty and goes to 300, buy back at 25 and sell again at 100. Buy them all after the slow crash and hold long term. Set up a slow autosell after a couple years and just live off that.
Yeah, and the funny thing is: dev offered 10M SAT for a logo. ( 0.8BTC with current price )

Yeah but he has 100's of millions for pressing copy paste - so he finds it good value.

Coin is already dying half the hash it was last night.  He is copying and pasting a new one as we speak. Watch out for another brand new bct  account with a new clone today or tomorrow.
Keep crying, emos.

You didn't jump in the ship on the time, now you're mad.

He's gonna give more than half the coins for bounties and giveaways.

If the diff didn't jump that much, none would complain about the premine. But, why are there 10 persons who cry all the time in the topic?

BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHIT COMPUTERS AND YOU CAN'T MINE. Because of that you talk crap all the time and that's actually good.
Keep bumping the topic more.

LOL get real retard. You were PAID to shill this coin , and probably given an unfair headstart on this coin. I bet you're 1MH rig was ready before anyone else got the wallet. You motives are plain to see.

YOU AND YOUR WEBSITE ARE NOW PART OF THE SCAMS ON HERE. I WILL BE HOUNDING ANYTHING YOU PUT ON YOUR SCAM WEBSITE FROM NOW ON. YOU CAN NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO A WEBSITE THAT IS PAID BY COIN DEVS TO PROMOTE THEIR COIN. END OF STORY MORON.

As to my shit computers....hehe well sadly for you that just isn't the case.
Please, do so Smiley
legendary
Are people really selling this for 8 satoshis? I'd buy a few btc worth. Sell when it hits crypsty and goes to 300, buy back at 25 and sell again at 100. Buy them all after the slow crash and hold long term. Set up a slow autosell after a couple years and just live off that.
Yeah, and the funny thing is: dev offered 10M SAT for a logo. ( 0.8BTC with current price )

Yeah but he has 100's of millions for pressing copy paste - so he finds it good value.

Coin is already dying half the hash it was last night.  He is copying and pasting a new one as we speak. Watch out for another brand new bct  account with a new clone today or tomorrow.
Keep crying, emos.

If the diff didn't jump that much, none would complain about the premine. But, why are there 10 persons who cry all the time in the topic?

BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHIT COMPUTERS AND YOU CAN'T MINE. Because of that you talk crap all the time and that's actually good.

LOL get real retard. You were PAID to shill this coin , and probably given an unfair headstart on this coin. I bet you're 1MH rig was ready before anyone else got the wallet. You motives are plain to see.

YOU AND YOUR WEBSITE ARE NOW PART OF THE SCAMS ON HERE. I WILL BE HOUNDING ANYTHING YOU PUT ON YOUR SCAM WEBSITE FROM NOW ON. YOU CAN NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO A WEBSITE THAT IS PAID BY COIN DEVS TO PROMOTE THEIR COIN. END OF STORY MORON.

As to my shit computers....hehe well sadly for you that just isn't the case.
I'm dying.

Keep crying, emos.

EDIT: Before you start shitting more.

I gave more than 3M in giveaways. I can guess that most of people who got the coins aren't going to hold them for a long term, which is good.

But what can you say? Just bullshit.
legendary

The person dumping it all is the dev, even at 1 satoshi he made a killing lol
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
not with dev owning 666 million coins it wont

this coin will flop. its only alive becase dev trying to buy your sill orders
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I am keeping a close eye on Saturncoin over the next few moths, some good things to come imo  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Altcoin Mania!!!
Saturncoin will be BETTER than Mooncoin.

Saturncoin will take off soon, anyone not jumping on the rocket ship now WILL MISS OUT!

Next Stop: Saturn  Cheesy
I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Activity: 70
While everyone is screaming this is a scam, I have seen it with many other coins before that wind up profiting quite nicely (outside of the dev also). I think Saturn is looking quite good after the launch! Mining it now.
Activity: 70
No offense....I am really not sure what are the main features of this coin that differentiate it with others Huh
But the name is good...at least better than those f**k coin Tongue
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

For sale
10k Sat for  .015 BTC
50k Sat for  .070 BTC
100k Sat for .12 BTC

PM me if you are intersted

This must be laughter of the day!  Grin
You can get yourself over a million SAT for under 0.10 BTC at the exchange. Wink
https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=SAT&b=BTC
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Mining the Saturn Wink Nice good work !
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Downloaded the wallet and ready to fly to Saturn, an maybe later to Pluto! Saturn to Pluto!!!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
  мне  нравится  эта  монета  Smiley   просто космос   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: