Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 84. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
is this logo bounty still live? cause i have a few photoshop friends who are really good who could do one, but they don't wanna jump on it if it's already been claimed...

Its still open.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

Now there is a P2POOL for SAT  Grin

no sign-ups!

direct & immediate payouts when pool finds blocks - no minimum payout amount required

p2pool cannot receive NOR hold your coins!

please check it out here: p2pool.neocities.org
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
i'm joking guys! i have copyed the saturn logo for this! lol
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

A little later, first mining this one to dump it, the price is really great!! Will you not do it when you can earn 1BTC per day by just dumping at those prices? I think you will do the same. but be happy, then you can buy cheap, no;) and i can buy more Klondike with the coins that i have dumped Cheesy So everybody happy, why complaining???

I was, of course, joking  Grin

But seriously, you reckon you can make 1BTC in 24hours?  With what kind of investment?
legendary
Activity: 980
is this logo bounty still live? cause i have a few photoshop friends who are really good who could do one, but they don't wanna jump on it if it's already been claimed...
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1120
Network Hashrate is dropping? Mmm, that is already early. Sad
legendary

A little later, first mining this one to dump it, the price is really great!! Will you not do it when you can earn 1BTC per day by just dumping at those prices? I think you will do the same. but be happy, then you can buy cheap, no;) and i can buy more Klondike with the coins that i have dumped Cheesy So everybody happy, why complaining???
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Like I told you. It's going up now in prize, buy before it's too late.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Another great Coin keep up the good work!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm experience hacking in my account at Dedicated pool...please watch out your accounts  Cry

ALWAYS use different passwords!!!!! and even different users!!!! I have a big map will all different type of passwords, ok,if i lose that map then i lose everything, but then you're sure that you will not be hacked.

I use different passwords for every pool  Cry

That is really bad Sad How much had you mine?

I think that everything is ok it was my mistake...I'm sorry!

I'm very new to this world of cryptocurrency, but other sites and pools just give me my IP and this pool is giving other IP address, I think this is my Internet provider IP address could you confirm that please?

Embarrassed

legendary
BLOCK HALVERING IN 30K BLOCKS???

That is in 27 days!!!! 1 day x2, 1 day x1.5, 25 normal days and then already half... THIS COIN WILL BE HUGE!!!! Their own exchange too? Or just a exchange? Anyway, great coin. Saturn is more far away then Moon, so SATURN GO TO SATURN!!!!

Let the people sell their coins on the new exchange i will buy Smiley Below 0.00000020BTC will be a bargain, look at BIL trading at 0.00000035BTC and they also have 10B coins... we have 5 times more, but a lot more difficult to mine....
legendary
I'm experience hacking in my account at Dedicated pool...please watch out your accounts  Cry

ALWAYS use different passwords!!!!! and even different users!!!! I have a big map will all different type of passwords, ok,if i lose that map then i lose everything, but then you're sure that you will not be hacked.

I use different passwords for every pool  Cry

That is really bad Sad How much had you mine?
Pages:
Jump to: