Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 94. (Read 197950 times)

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Is sat.178pool.com a scam pool?

I tried mining in it for long enough that I should have gotten a payout, and never got anything. I checked back later, still nadda. If anyone else has found the same thing, perhaps it should be removed from the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Just look at the explorer and calculate - already 200 millions are mined by the pools! It will take maximum 4 days to equal the premine!
Sorry there was a misunderstanding with the dev about the block reward. We already discuss how to make amends. Sorry for the confusion.
Please any questions to [email protected]

I don't see any way to make amends for those of us who have been mining since since. Maybe make tomorrow a 4x payout day.

I'm mining till the first moment with 2.8 + 0.4 mh/s

make amend:
STSA9g1CCqd1id2uCbtchg3bARQT1RbB29
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Just look at the explorer and calculate - already 200 millions are mined by the pools! It will take maximum 4 days to equal the premine!
Sorry there was a misunderstanding with the dev about the block reward. We already discuss how to make amends. Sorry for the confusion.

I don't see any way to make amends for those of us who have been mining since since. Maybe make tomorrow a 4x payout day.

I don't know.. there should have bean more than 1bilion coins by now, and so far there are 200 milion? you have alot of catching up to do..
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Activity: 56
SQLQkishjdaHMoAyiLVw4PP1ELi6HPTSPn

liked and commented but only up to 30 likes. come on everyone like like like  Tongue

LIKED (and still at 30 Sad)

UPVOTE!!! Smiley

I also promoted at scforum.info, here: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8743.msg22921.html#msg22921

INCLUDES LINKS TO GIVEAWAYS TOO!

Saturncoin

https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin will help to promote the coin!
We are not sure yet but maybe we will create and allocate ~1% of all coins for promotion giveaways and bounties.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Activity: 140
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Activity: 140
Activity: 24
Thanks for all the support. We just had an awesome launch. I cannot read all the pages back its just too much. We are so busy right now.
About Premine: Just watch the explorer...We dont dump the coins. We had to pay a few people to get a great launch. The rest of it will be given out by giveaways and promotions!

If there are any important questions please [email protected]

Can you just explain one thing please?

From saturncoin.net - BLOCK REWARDS 1-1.250.000 SAT per Block

From github.com/saturncoinnet/Saturncoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp

//Random block reward between 1 and 250000
    std::string cseed_str = prevHash.ToString().substr(8,7);
   const char* cseed = cseed_str.c_str();

long seed = hex2long(cseed);
   int rand = generateMTRandom(seed, 249999);

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Good to know that dev is living with us Smiley
Activity: 56
Thanks for all the support. We just had an awesome launch. I cannot read all the pages back its just too much. We are so busy right now.
About Premine: Just watch the explorer...We dont dump the coins. We had to pay a few people to get a great launch. The rest of it will be given out by giveaways and promotions!

If there are any important questions please [email protected]
Activity: 49
Nice launch. Let's fly to Saturn.
Activity: 42
Moon = 9 sat.

Saturn = 13 sat.  We always knew saturn was further than the moon Smiley

Activity: 12
WTF is good about this next shitclone? what a piece of crap.

Moon - saturn. What about PLUTO next i mean that's going even futher right that must be better? copy and paste this quick and 3GH of lemmings herd to the next pile of shit.

This is the worst coin yet, it's already on exchange and you can guarantee the premine is getting dumped out on people right now.

Where is the giveaway and ledger and block explorer.

What about leaf....that shitclone has not even had it's block halving yet?  

It this kind of scam coin that will get the alt section closed down.

Anyone buying this is insane.

The same people coding well copy and pasting these coins... it is obvious i mean they start a new account for each coin?  i would be there are a few teams making these daily.

DEV premines
DEV team - instamines with big farms.
Noobs - get scraps and help promote the scam lol

You're right. This is the same DEV that created coino.org.
Pages:
Jump to: