Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Scia.io - Stem Cells on Blockchain - page 15. (Read 4434 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:22:23 PM
Cool, another service related to medicine, we lacked it Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 02:21:27 PM
I understand that this application will be used only by surgeons or am I mistaken?
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 02:13:35 PM
What function will the Blockchain perform in the project application?
I think it will give an opportunity to people to earn more money. but only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation.  Smiley
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 02:09:38 PM
What function will the Blockchain perform in the project application?
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 01:59:01 PM
Is the Scia.io team planning a bounty campaign or has it already begun? If it's started, please give me a link to the topic.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 01:52:11 PM
I am also interested in listing of this coin because I need to trade it. Will be the ICO? Is the terms announced?
Judging by the road map, the project will develops gradually without haste, which means that the team will working confidently.

I don't see the point in rushing anywhere. It is better to check 100 times and make sure that there are no errors in the project. Moreover, the market is not in the best condition.
The situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, And today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations.

You are right, a project with a promising and useful idea will always be a success among investors and potential consumers.
In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 01:49:38 PM
I am also interested in listing of this coin because I need to trade it. Will be the ICO? Is the terms announced?
Judging by the road map, the project will develops gradually without haste, which means that the team will working confidently.

I don't see the point in rushing anywhere. It is better to check 100 times and make sure that there are no errors in the project. Moreover, the market is not in the best condition.
The situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, And today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations.

You are right, a project with a promising and useful idea will always be a success among investors and potential consumers.
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
I see that the startup is dedicated to medicine. Are there health workers in the team?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
September 14, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 01:24:45 PM
I read on the site there it is stated that the sale of tokens will begin in a week. Correctly?

Is there already a white list of investors on the Scia.io project website?
Activity: 336
September 14, 2018, 01:06:55 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 12:42:27 PM
It will be hard to collect a $36 millions it current market situation
I believe that team will raise at least a half of hardcap to realization of main goals
I think it's possible, buddy) All depends on marketing and further development. Hope we will see the bounty or airdrop campaign, I and my friends will participate, we are bounty hunters))
I think the team will try to do it all in the shortest possible time. and after the exit of the coin in the exchangers, its price may to grow rapidly.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 12:41:13 PM
I believe that team will raise at least a half of hardcap to realization of main goals
I think it's possible, buddy) All depends on marketing and further development. Hope we will see the bounty or airdrop campaign, I and my friends will participate, we are bounty hunters))
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 12:24:34 PM
Personally, I like the idea, I will follow the development of the project in the future, and I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible
Activity: 137
September 14, 2018, 12:21:27 PM
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 11:56:18 AM
This project seems interesting, will it launch a bounty program to promote ICO?

if you see the token distribution there is no allocation for bounty so i think they will not do that

Good design! it's first when I see animated topics on bitcoinalk.
Will this app available on the android devices? Thanks

I believe they will do both IOS and Android

btw on which country for this project first launch?
I am waiting for global launch in Appstore and Play market) It can be not a full fuction version...but I want to try, mates
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
September 14, 2018, 11:34:03 AM
This project seems interesting, will it launch a bounty program to promote ICO?

if you see the token distribution there is no allocation for bounty so i think they will not do that

It's a pity! But still I'm interested in the project, because I'm sure that it will bring great benefits to people.
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 11:12:59 AM
request reserved greek translation
Pages:
Jump to: