Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Scia.io - Stem Cells on Blockchain - page 9. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 111
September 15, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
And then when people get tokens, they are quickly merged and then just a token does not cost anything
In the long term, the price of the token depends on the popularity of the platform. Speculation makes the price until there is no finished product.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
September 15, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
I wonder if there will be any watches or bracelets that will be able to track your health and send reports to the team
I don't think that watches and bracelets are necessary for the stem cell platform. What will they track?
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
September 15, 2018, 09:00:13 AM
I wonder if there will be any watches or bracelets that will be able to track your health and send reports to the team
The idea is good, even the same fitness tracker, which will monitor the pulse and other parameters
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 08:57:23 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 08:55:21 AM
Hello! Where i can find information about bounty programm?
I also ask this question, but so far there is no information. Apparently, the developers have decided to find public opinion about their project so far.
But in any case, the bounty program is needed, even with the purpose of advertising in social networks
Activity: 226
September 15, 2018, 08:51:17 AM
I learned from a technical document that the team plans to cooperate with laboratories, clinics, hospitals and non-profit organizations.
It will be great for their development. Hope they can do it, as fast as possible. Good Luck!
The concept is pretty cool, the team looks fine. I hope they do nice partnerships to get people use the platform.

There are those who will support the project and the concept itself
I certainly will be one of those who support this concept of using stem cells. This is a very urgent topic for today.
The topic is very relevant for the 21st century, it would be cool if the guys came up with how to deal with cancer before the full treatment
But as we all understand that it is impossible to cure cancer until complete cure, still the cells remain
Technology does not stand still, perhaps in 10 years will come up with a drug that can completely remove the cancer from the body
Activity: 238
September 15, 2018, 08:44:11 AM
I learned from a technical document that the team plans to cooperate with laboratories, clinics, hospitals and non-profit organizations.
It will be great for their development. Hope they can do it, as fast as possible. Good Luck!
The concept is pretty cool, the team looks fine. I hope they do nice partnerships to get people use the platform.

I certainly will be one of those who support this concept of using stem cells. This is a very urgent topic for today.
The topic is very relevant for the 21st century, it would be cool if the guys came up with how to deal with cancer before the full treatment
But as we all understand that it is impossible to cure cancer until complete cure, still the cells remain
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 08:41:39 AM

Activity: 111
Merit: 4
September 15, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

And then when people get tokens, they are quickly merged and then just a token does not cost anything
Everything depends on the demand for the project and its marketing. If it will be popular, then the coins will only grow in value.
It should be popular, but there are still guys like bounty hunters who can easily disguise tokens
To prevent this from happening, tokens should be issued in parts, and not immediately with a large batch
Activity: 287
September 15, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

Everything depends on the demand for the project and its marketing. If it will be popular, then the coins will only grow in value.
It should be popular, but there are still guys like bounty hunters who can easily disguise tokens
Activity: 73
September 15, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

September 15, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

September 15, 2018, 07:49:11 AM
I think there will be a lot of investors, because the idea is revolutionary in promoting new methods of treating many diseases of human organs.
Let's hope that the project really benefits the society
Activity: 226
September 15, 2018, 07:45:19 AM
good idea, I hope the team will be able to find good investors for the successful development of the project.

I am sure that they already exist, just investors never sit and do not post comments in the branches, they are busy with business
Activity: 238
September 15, 2018, 07:41:45 AM
Glad to be part of the project. I think to sell tokens right away or keep it. Perhaps dividends.
The project is promising and after receiving tokens, coins, I would not immediately offer them at the lowest price. It is better to wait for the progress and growth of the value of the tokens.

I agree that the project is promising. But usually, when the token goes to the auction, it is bought at the maximum price. although you can wait.
In any case, it will be possible to buy tokens at a reasonable price on the pre-sale. Not always of course the price is maintained after entering the exchange, but investors will certainly benefit.

Typically, after listing and adding a token to the trading platform, the price of a new coin is slightly reduced, but then rises and starts to grow steadily.
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
Glad to be part of the project. I think to sell tokens right away or keep it. Perhaps dividends.
The project is promising and after receiving tokens, coins, I would not immediately offer them at the lowest price. It is better to wait for the progress and growth of the value of the tokens.

I agree that the project is promising. But usually, when the token goes to the auction, it is bought at the maximum price. although you can wait.
In any case, it will be possible to buy tokens at a reasonable price on the pre-sale. Not always of course the price is maintained after entering the exchange, but investors will certainly benefit.

Typically, after listing and adding a token to the trading platform, the price of a new coin is slightly reduced, but then rises and starts to grow steadily.
Activity: 168
September 15, 2018, 07:19:25 AM
If patients directly contact doctors using this application, then it would be nice if there was a section in the application for posting their comments about doctors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

I did not understand a lot, that is, you can immediately see the maximum price for coins, without development?

If the project does not develop, then you will see not a rise in the price of its coin, but, conversely, a reduction in price and a small amount of capitalization.
Activity: 76
September 15, 2018, 06:32:22 AM
Do we really need new systems, solutions, or platforms in the stem cells industry – isn’t the industry already highly efficient?
There is still another feature - stem cells on the Blockchain. What are the similar projects? I about like, to tell the truth did not hear.
Pages:
Jump to: