Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Scia.io - Stem Cells on Blockchain - page 4. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 11:15:35 AM
I wish the team that she quickly collected the amount of a hard cap and launched her application into the work. Because the market needs such an application.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

you are right my friend, I am sure thats a good concept. I mean I would love to see the Scia platform.

I also want to test the beta version of the project application. It's one thing to theoretically imagine how a functional works, and another thing is to test the application of the application yourself.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
In the medical field, stem cells are extremely important. With the stem cell idea on Blockchain, the Scia.io project is important in the real world. The community will pay attention to the project. But measures to save and share effectively on stem cells will be of everyone's interest.

Of course, this project will interest the patients. I read in the description that it will be given a discount to regular customers if they will use this application.

If this is so, then the comatron long before the release of his application must conclude contracts with medical institutions. Otherwise, the team will not be able to provide a discount to users.
you are right my friend, I am sure thats a good concept. I mean I would love to see the Scia platform.
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
In the medical field, stem cells are extremely important. With the stem cell idea on Blockchain, the Scia.io project is important in the real world. The community will pay attention to the project. But measures to save and share effectively on stem cells will be of everyone's interest.

Of course, this project will interest the patients. I read in the description that it will be given a discount to regular customers if they will use this application.

If this is so, then the comatron long before the release of his application must conclude contracts with medical institutions. Otherwise, the team will not be able to provide a discount to users.
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
Truly fantastic project Scia.  It is expected that the future of this coin is very brightful. and the price of the coin will be increase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 10:29:59 AM
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
I joined the social project groups. I want to regularly monitor the progress of the Scia project, because I liked his idea.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 10:18:43 AM
With its big potentials, I think that this project will be successful. im sure it will be one of the biggest.
September 16, 2018, 10:10:49 AM
It would be good for the team to organize an active advertising campaign among medical institutions. Then, before the application is released, the team can already conclude beneficial contracts with medical organizations.
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 09:50:09 AM
I wish good luck to this project and a successful development in the future. the team is an expert in medical field and have a lot of experience.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
new but active project. and very Cool members. the team is filled with people that know what they're doing.  Smiley
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 08:57:01 AM
the dev's seem very involved with the project, and the community seems lively. I have high hopes. I hope that the team will delight people, providing positive changes.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 08:47:33 AM
What do you think about terms of presentation the solution? Will we see this app till the end of this year?
I hope related info will be published tomorrow, when will ICO beginning. Waiting with anticipation! Of course till the end of year)) as I have read, this app is almost ready.
Forgot that ICO will started tomorrow, I am monitoring social channels of scia and will write here if there will published somethink interesting)
Yeah, I like how this project & dev team is going. this coin looks appealing.
hope this project will become a good one in future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
What do you think about terms of presentation the solution? Will we see this app till the end of this year?
I hope related info will be published tomorrow, when will ICO beginning. Waiting with anticipation! Of course till the end of year)) as I have read, this app is almost ready.
Forgot that ICO will started tomorrow, I am monitoring social channels of scia and will write here if there will published somethink interesting)
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 16, 2018, 06:07:02 AM
Hello! How are you all? What's going on with development? Do we have some news?

09/17/2018 g will begin selling tokens with bonuses. Do not miss this main event!
Good! What about hours? I want to be the first investor of the scia ICO) And how long for will be the tokensale, remind me please
Guys have answered you above
Related to whitepaper (it's about time of beginning) > Start date: 00:00 a.m. (GMT) on September 17, 2018
Thank you for information, I will set my alarm clock for this time. Yes I’m a little bit crazy, I know

You're not crazy. Many investors want to buy new tokens in the first hours of sales, if the project is very promising.
A real investor always buys at an early stage of fees as the price of the token is the lowest and for frequent developers give good bonuses.

but for this you need to be completely confident in the project to invest the money as soon as it emerged. For this you need to get acquainted with the project in detail, with the team, review everything in detail, and then decide whether to invest or not. this is a simple step.
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 05:50:47 AM
I would like to see the finished project . but these are necessary investments .  To date , I can not remember at least one project related to medicine, which managed to collect the necessary capitalization.  I wish you luck, maybe you will succeed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 05:36:05 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 05:27:34 AM
mission is to further human longevity and expand access to stem cell treatments through cutting-edge blockchain technology
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:22:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: