Pages:
Author

Topic: ▌│█║▌║▌║ [ANN] sCoin | The Trillion Protest | s for SNAFUCoin ║▌║▌║█│▌ - page 2. (Read 54506 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
4 million SCO for PXC Phoenixcoin (make offer)

Anyone interested?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
s for SHI...? No, I do not want to be rude, but I like that idea.
Activity: 3
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm selling 900M of this shitcoin for 5 LTC

PM me and we can use an escrow
Activity: 123
NYC NYC NYC
I cant get my wallet to sync, are there new working nodes?
Activity: 28
Looking to dump alot of these if anyone is looking to buy
ive tried selling them on eBay/ Promoting them there and on here however its pretty hard to want to promote a coin that even the devs who created it wont do. ive seen people on eBay trying to get $100 Per 100 Million this seems quite high to be I was going to sell Mine At $15 per 100 Million And Significantly less if multiple sets were purchased
Activity: 35
Hello everyone,

My pool (http://moopool.com) has had SCO for quite some time and I noticed today that the wallet had 0 connections. After reading some of the thread it looks the sCoin developers have abandoned the coin entirely, which is unfortunate. If people can identify the problems with sCoin (whether it be wallet problems, or lack of something) I can help fix them. I am a developer and would be willing to spend some time fixing issues.
Activity: 3
Anyone looking to Buy sCoins? i have a ton of them id like to get rid of

Cryptorush

Cryptorush is a joke when it comes to selling, ive had sell orders placed for 3 weeks and it hasnt gone through yet, im still number 86 in line, if theres any exchanges that arent crap to sell them too id like to unload all of them or to someone, im upto almost 7 Billion now
One of the way to get interest in your stuff is to promote it.
For example you could put 1 billion in the faucet. If someone likes to possess a milion of currency - maybe he will buy another from you on Cryptsy.
Typically there are many ways to promote coins (games, shops).
I realize that if devs are not interested in developing of their product - our possibilities are small.
But, if you "like to get rid of", you have nothing to loose.

Cryptorush

Cryptorush is a joke when it comes to selling, ive had sell orders placed for 3 weeks and it hasnt gone through yet, im still number 86 in line, if theres any exchanges that arent crap to sell them too id like to unload all of them or to someone, im upto almost 7 Billion now
Activity: 113

Cryptorush
So the Broken Wallet Finally hit me, i take it there no support or fix for the ShitCoin wallet? it was working fine 2 days ago
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 110
We bow in its aura
No use for new coins, market is reaching point of saturation.
Activity: 77
i get "No block source available". does someone manage to sync their wallet?
So, We've become bag holders for this coin? Lol.. ( my other bag is Cent ( Pennies )  Smiley

I did invest about 3 LTC or someting, i don't know about future but i'd be happy if i would be able to sell same price @1 Litoshi Smiley

Honestly from what ive seen over the last year and a half if you dont mine some of the original coins or coins that came out around when sexcoin did they really have no value, this and Pennies and a few others just seem like pure garbage and a number generator to make me feel good, no real money in either of these
Activity: 33
So, We've become bag holders for this coin? Lol.. ( my other bag is Cent ( Pennies )  Smiley

I did invest about 3 LTC or someting, i don't know about future but i'd be happy if i would be able to sell same price @1 Litoshi Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: