Pages:
Author

Topic: ▌│█║▌║▌║ [ANN] sCoin | The Trillion Protest | s for SNAFUCoin ║▌║▌║█│▌ - page 9. (Read 54506 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS

Yes, sCoin is active, and will be more so in the upcoming days.

I'm here. Do you guys have question? I can always be found on IRC (freenode) at #sCoin channel. It is the weekend so I am just lurking now at bitcointalk. Will do more giveaways soon.

I think we should get sCoin on more exchanges. CryptoRush is not the best exchange Sad

It sounds easier than getting done behind the background regarding working with exchanges. Cryptorush.in is the first one but certainly will not be the last one. It is an initial first step.  

But, keep in mind if you guys are not helping out or giving sCoin a hand but are here just to solely for profits and mining and expect it to go somewhere, then you got issues, since there were only few people that willing to help out sCoin. Join our IRC channel (#sCoin on freenode) if you wanted to contribute.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

I'm here. Do you guys have question? I can always be found on IRC (freenode) at #sCoin channel. It is the weekend so I am just lurking now at bitcointalk. Will do more giveaways soon.

I think we should get sCoin on more exchanges. CryptoRush is not the best exchange Sad
I love NACHOS

Activity: 140
Activity: 13
SjHqgYhA9AQhhx5QxvDCTc9FnVZUTzCYSc

I can't post to the giveaway thread...
Activity: 4
SUP5s5HEhW4fNHBvEp4qPtWzs4RkawwnLX

thank you
Activity: 6
Activity: 14
I love NACHOS
sCoin's first media outlet : http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/25/scoin-the-trillion-experiment

no news is bad news  Grin

we have not reach any media outlet yet. Will wait until February for U.S government Debt Ceiling hearing, again  Wink

We will keep you guys updated. In the meantime, please support by mining tons of coins at our 2 pools.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
its snowdencoin now? lol ok i could use more of this of coin.

SiKyVZZSYk6e7iNbhykxnrbPjdPDitkNiE
Activity: 11
SYkPehdgQ73k2sKrpZYKyoKLpN8aQamDXf
thanks!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
lol 18min into miningand 35,879,355 unconfired coins  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
4 days and the wallet dont sincronyce
why??

Get the latest wallet, click on first install.bat, copy old wallet.dat into new sCoin folder. Rescan
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
SgwJTcUjiACG9QGhpxsJ8mweFCTRuX7LWw

Thanks
4 days and the wallet dont sincronyce
why??
Activity: 210
Nice name
Se6zYd8xca5RkTbaqUosJnn5wraCZtoaSQ
thanks
I love NACHOS
Activity: 38
Activity: 56
Can't sync wallet. Please send some nodes Cheesy Cheesy Thanks

I will also hook up my 2 pcs on http://sco.hashfaster.com acc:blaz092 and give this coin a test run Wink

SWuTcB3NxCcnJF4HjftQHGo2oYS9aPKLbC

Thanks

Edit: wallet synced
Pages:
Jump to: