Pages:
Author

Topic: ▌│█║▌║▌║ [ANN] sCoin | The Trillion Protest | s for SNAFUCoin ║▌║▌║█│▌ - page 26. (Read 54506 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
HOw do you avoid orphans, my ping is good I think...?
It's like the US debt but only half the amount or so lol
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
If you're bad at maths, it doesn't mean infinite coins.

This has a total of ~8,268,750,000,000 coins.

Close enough
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
If you're bad at maths, it doesn't mean infinite coins.

This has a total of ~8,268,750,000,000 coins.
Can you spare some, I am soloing but it is tough with my hashrate unfortunately, Want to jump in pool tomorrow... Thanks in advance!

SNT8j1SjboPPuz5vgjUYbtVwuEmQiJBEKz
Activity: 238
I love NACHOS
i give 5 000 000 to post #60

fellow vn here . you must have have an insane rig. have not seen you during developmental process on #sCoin? or maybe i'm wrong Cheesy
Activity: 252
Activity: 588
I found one and it got confirmed: 5e6 SCO

After I just wrote that number down...
Don't you think this coin has a major design flaw? Or is that a hidden feature? Grin
Exchanges won't add it as SCO/BTC because the lowest price is normally 0.00000001
Or do I already have 0.05 BTC? Smiley
MOON hit this already, so they will be prepared, I guess.

depend on the market demand. i'm not thinking of the price for the moment. we will have someone billionaires in cryptocurency Cheesy

Just send me 100000000 SCO and I will keep my mouth shut. LOL. Cool

bribery I see Cheesy ? what's your address? i can offer 200k per person Cheesy

I already have 5kk. 0.2kk won't cut it, K? I need moar. KK? Tongue
I love NACHOS

Don't you think this coin has a major design flaw? Or is that a hidden feature? Grin
Exchanges won't add it as SCO/BTC because the lowest price is normally 0.00000001

depend on the market demand. i'm not thinking of the price for the moment. we will have someone billionaires in cryptocurency Cheesy

bribery I see..what's your address? i can offer 200k per person Cheesy

I love NACHOS

I love NACHOS

Activity: 646
SZ2tRZUYnKQw7NuEmFwbJWQjxF8Hw48KHn

thank you
I love NACHOS
Open the pool please...

We had a working pool but has to wait until tonight or tomorrow when mogleStyle opens it. Anyone want to build more pool? 5 million sCoin reward bounty . I'm not getting any coin either for solo mining.

No pools till tomorrow please. My 70k hash would appreciate it while difficulty is still super low.

Aha, your rig is insane  Lips sealed
Activity: 434
Open the pool please...

We had a working pool but has to wait until tonight or tomorrow when mogleStyle opens it. Anyone want to build more pool? 5 million sCoin reward bounty . I'm not getting any coin either for solo mining.

No pools till tomorrow please. My 70k hash would appreciate it while difficulty is still super low.
Activity: 434

what do you plan to do with sCoin? Are you going to 'protest' using your coin? I don't understand.

It doesn't have any 'practical' purpose apparently.

Does LottoCoin such as yours or other 99% coins have practical purpose aside from just generating coin? Do you have a long-term plan of merchant adoption/viability? At least my sCoin is also aiming for long-term mining than the rest, waiting for some adoptions, and at least it PROTEST other coins.

Nice trolling.

It's aimed at gambling/lottery websites. The team is in the process of integrating the coin in many quality & high traffic BTC lotteries. Purpose: Allows direct access to lotteries

Now tell me about sCoin

as mentioned before, it is mainly a PROTEST coin foremost, with the goal of creating an our own independent exchange for swapping real-world values and trading.

again, if you are a dev for LottoCoin, please focus on expand your area as oppose to trolling other coins. It does not give a good image or good impression coming from Lottocoin. your answer has been answered twice.

Edited my original guess for s post to reflect the bold and underlined above as well.

200k sent Cheesy

Thanks. Received and confirmed.
I love NACHOS
Open the pool please...

Pages:
Jump to: