Pages:
Author

Topic: ▌│█║▌║▌║ [ANN] sCoin | The Trillion Protest | s for SNAFUCoin ║▌║▌║█│▌ - page 19. (Read 54506 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

http://moopool.com/assets/MooBanner.jpg

[New sCoin Pool!]

MooPool.com/sco - All Pools 0% Tax!

~Incoming MooPool Features!~
Referral Program! - Users can earn 1% of their referrals 2% pool tax!
One pool, Many Coins! - Only one account, and one set of workers will be needed to mine any and all of our coins.
Easy Sign In! - Use your MooPool account, or other services to log in.
Full Ticketing System! - For a much easier time keeping track of, and properly responding to all open tickets. No more Gmail nonsense.
Advanced Pool and Worker Statistics - Faster, more accurate pool data.
Easy Start Scripts! Copy and paste the start scripts for each worker to easily start mining.
Increased Security! The additional safety of proprietary pool code, and a passion for cutting edge security.
Mandatory Automatic Payouts! - We are not (currently) a wallet service and do not want the opportunity to lose anybody's coins.
Community Interaction! - Chat with your fellow miners live, or in the forums.
Advanced Admin Features! - To help us efficiently maintain and upgrade our pools.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to contact us in our main thread!

Wow! Fantastic. Thank yoU! Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS

[New sCoin Pool!]

One pool, Many Coins! - Only one account, and one set of workers will be needed to mine any and all of our coins.
Full Ticketing System! - For a much easier time keeping track of, and properly responding to all open tickets. No more Gmail nonsense.
Easy Start Scripts! Copy and paste the start scripts for each worker to easily start mining.
Increased Security! The additional safety of proprietary pool code, and a passion for cutting edge security.
Mandatory Automatic Payouts! - We are not (currently) a wallet service and do not want the opportunity to lose anybody's coins.
Advanced Admin Features! - To help us efficiently maintain and upgrade our pools.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to contact us in our main thread!

new pool Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Selling 360M sCoin for BTC. Pm me your offers
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I offer 100000000.00 SCO for sale. All at once or nothing. I accept BTC, LTC, CAT, WDC (also a priority list and it's OR, NOT AND/OR, choose one, don't mix them).
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

[New sCoin Pool!]

I love NACHOS
I am willing to buy 100M+ sCoins, will either part exchange some CAGE or will pay LTC/BTC.

If interested send a PM stating the amount you are selling and the amount you require them.

Thanks

at least cheeky is willing to buy Cheesy awesome . network hashes are up 169 MH/s
I am willing to buy 100M+ sCoins, will either part exchange some CAGE or will pay LTC/BTC.

If interested send a PM stating the amount you are selling and the amount you require them.

Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
love seeing millions of coins deposited. Woke up today to $100 mil solo mined coins. Awesome
Activity: 177
WTS 150 million Scoin

Pm me if interested
I accept all coins added in www.cryptsy.com, coinex.pw , coinedup.com, coins-e.com
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Selling 35 Million Scoins

PM me offers BTC/LTC/QQC/EAC/WDC accepted
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Activity: 742
900 million scoin for sale  Grin Want to sell them, will accept a reasonable offer.

Again, huge sum: 900 , 000 , 000 scoin for sale.
Activity: 203
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
WTS 140 million Scoin

Pm me if interested

Cheers
Activity: 140
WTS 60 million sCoin. Willing to trade smaller amounts and for BTC/LTC/CAT or other reasonable offers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
set g=0, or 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 if you like. The original .conf file is set for 4 core cpu mining. I had the same issue.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I love that I was finally able to solo mine a little with this coin Smiley
Activity: 210
i just read they are relaunching the coin
does this mean we are just wasting our time mining
are we going to lose all the coins

http://www.reddit.com/r/sCoin/comments/1ud2e4/scoins_goals/
THIS is the re-launch already!
Activity: 210
i just read they are relaunching the coin
does this mean we are just wasting our time mining
are we going to lose all the coins

http://www.reddit.com/r/sCoin/comments/1ud2e4/scoins_goals/

He posted that 2 days ago, I assume that means today was the re-launch, not that I remember the original launch.
Looks like! Mining like crazy with only 400khs now while the difiiculty is still superb low for next couple of hours.
Activity: 306
I think sco.hashfaster.com is the only pool, solving pretty much all the blocks..

Did i mention that being a larger pool for a 0.2 diff coin is pretty CPU intensive? Tongue ~150 blocks an hour.. lol
Pages:
Jump to: