Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] - page 19. (Read 81047 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 517
July 14, 2017, 03:41:01 PM
Buy side getting weak
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
July 14, 2017, 03:30:49 PM
I won't have any problem with it when it crashes to 20sats. Cheap masternode then Cheesy

Haha! Think I'll buy 100 mn then Cheesy

Whats the point having a maternode if the value of the coin is 40 sats? I have already dumped my lot so im ok. I will sit here and watch what happens.

Because the value will increase when mn is up. Regardless the coin has a bright future ahead. Good community and a great dev.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 14, 2017, 03:25:47 PM
I won't have any problem with it when it crashes to 20sats. Cheap masternode then Cheesy

Whats the point having a maternode if the value of the coin is 40 sats? I have already dumped my lot so im ok. I will sit here and watch what happens.
July 14, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

Activity: 280
July 14, 2017, 03:15:07 PM
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
July 14, 2017, 03:06:16 PM
I will hold mine. I like the score!  Wink Smiley
July 14, 2017, 03:06:01 PM
You cant expect a coin to rise in the price forever.It has ups and downs.Most of the coins in the coinmaketcap have big loss right now.

And Scorecoin is still the same value as yesterday. And last 7 days is one of the biggest gainers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 14, 2017, 03:01:13 PM
You cant expect a coin to rise in the price forever.It has ups and downs.Most of the coins in the coinmaketcap have big loss right now.
Activity: 280
July 14, 2017, 02:26:24 PM
Well, I am very happy with my coins. People who want to sell, sell.
I think a lot of people make decision based on these day to day price swings, instead of looking at fundamentals.
I researched this coin. Looked like a good mid term and long term hold. And if anything it feel its moving faster than expected.

We are on the map now. And even people leaving will keep an eye on us.
Mark and the new dev will continue working on what he has been saying he was working on.

Look at fundamentals, and then you see that
CHC is at marketcap of 70M
NTRN  is at marketcap of 2,7M
SCORE is at marketcap of 500K
TRADE2 is at marketcap of 225K
That still makes these coins great deal. If anything more, now price went down.

Even if people FOMO'd all over MN the last 2 days, they are still a great addition to this coin. As are other elements on the roadmap.

Take positions in coins with good fundamentals. Like active dev. Then just look for valuation. Is the coin overbought or oversold.
Price goes ballistic, shave off some profits. Price goes down, buy some more.

If you liked these coins two days ago, then exactly this is a moment to consider buying. When people are leaving. Or if you are not sure, wait a bit. Or put some orders at levels you feel make this a good deal.

Everyone needs to remember that there is no such thing as "math says this coin is way to undervalued". Just because other coins have similar amount of market cap / coins etc. With no real usecase there isn't any value at all, it's pure speculation
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 14, 2017, 02:18:43 PM
I am both into and both SCORE and UNIFY.
The reason is that I can send private message to dev and get answer. Both from Mark at Score and Simonas at UNIFY.

Also, I really dont care if there would be someone with loads of coins who might dump.
All that matters trying to find a good entry point, based on good research.
If anything somebody might dump into your order.

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 14, 2017, 02:16:21 PM
new roadmap, app, masternode that are all sign to not invest right

But which sense has score? no sense... just tell me the usecase of it...

The only sense was to give a masternode option with a decent amount of coins, as i said dev in my past posts. You aint driving a Ferarri!  Grin
July 14, 2017, 02:12:55 PM

But which sense has score? no sense... just tell me the usecase of it...
Activity: 93
Merit: 94
July 14, 2017, 02:11:04 PM
Activity: 93
Merit: 94
July 14, 2017, 02:09:49 PM
please sell.  dump below the bid. we are ready to pick up weak hands coins.
July 14, 2017, 02:06:21 PM
I was one of the biggest SCORE supporter but now i will also leave.
I recognized like the user users that a big whale is dumping over 3mil which he bought during the last time for under 50 sat each.
Maybe Dev is involved but I dont know. For me the guy is very strange. One Fact is that he tries to push both of his coins. Why a DEV need 2 coins?
And both without any sense? I hope you all ae not loosing that much but this thing here is ending strange.

Thanks to the user here before I will look into UNIFY and do some research if it is really a better investment.
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
July 14, 2017, 02:02:03 PM
Next Pump Coin might be this one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969629.640

The group which pump scorecoin made a anouncement that this will be th next 20000% coin

thanks, i will jump on just dumped my scorecoin shit too
Activity: 43
July 14, 2017, 01:58:30 PM
i am ok with the 150k Smiley Masternode owners will get 45% of the daily mining earnings. Was hoping to get some more but o well.

150k week?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
July 14, 2017, 01:51:46 PM
Next Pump Coin might be this one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969629.640

The group which pump scorecoin made a anouncement that this will be th next 20000% coin
Activity: 43
July 14, 2017, 01:41:30 PM
i am ok with the 150k Smiley Masternode owners will get 45% of the daily mining earnings. Was hoping to get some more but o well.

150k week?
Activity: 54
July 14, 2017, 01:31:59 PM
Well, I am very happy with my coins. People who want to sell, sell.
I think a lot of people make decision based on these day to day price swings, instead of looking at fundamentals.
I researched this coin. Looked like a good mid term and long term hold. And if anything it feel its moving faster than expected.

We are on the map now. And even people leaving will keep an eye on us.
Mark and the new dev will continue working on what he has been saying he was working on.

Look at fundamentals, and then you see that
CHC is at marketcap of 70M
NTRN  is at marketcap of 2,7M
SCORE is at marketcap of 500K
TRADE2 is at marketcap of 225K
That still makes these coins great deal. If anything more, now price went down.

Even if people FOMO'd all over MN the last 2 days, they are still a great addition to this coin. As are other elements on the roadmap.

Take positions in coins with good fundamentals. Like active dev. Then just look for valuation. Is the coin overbought or oversold.
Price goes ballistic, shave off some profits. Price goes down, buy some more.

If you liked these coins two days ago, then exactly this is a moment to consider buying. When people are leaving. Or if you are not sure, wait a bit. Or put some orders at levels you feel make this a good deal.
Pages:
Jump to: