Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] - page 22. (Read 81047 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
-
July 13, 2017, 06:53:48 PM
If i wake up, is it gonna be on 3k sats??
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
July 13, 2017, 05:33:00 PM
It is up to us to make this the next chain coin ! But to be fair 150,000 coins is a lot, i think that the fair price should be 100,000 coins... Either way i hope this coin skyrockets soon !

LOOK! It has been settled 150k Coins NO NEED TO KEEP DISCUSSING IT!!!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
July 13, 2017, 05:30:26 PM
It is up to us to make this the next chain coin ! But to be fair 150,000 coins is a lot, i think that the fair price should be 100,000 coins... Either way i hope this coin skyrockets soon !
-
July 13, 2017, 05:18:36 PM
guys, as you know i am not getting paid from anywhere and would be happy about donations that i invest more time into the projects. here are my adresse for donations :bitcoin
14CqoxsQm5KLUoWrfaEJJoCA26qqwcWWjW

scorecoin
SNpcbzJVd7VxNsyhHKWc1YQ4wqyr3WwLmh

tradev2
TG75a1NUdxpr9S2ZicsLMbbpaF36H8ea9i

So without donation you wanna not invest more time? That sound not good for you also your other project trade v2 is bullshit. you should concentrate on this one here

It's an ask, not a force. I for myself will donate once mn are out
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 13, 2017, 04:56:49 PM
Score coin has plenty of room for growth. Tiny market cap and low circulating supply. TradecoinV2 can grow at an even faster ratel! These 2 coins are one of the best investments I have made so far.
Activity: 93
Merit: 94
July 13, 2017, 03:22:40 PM
i am ok with the 150k Smiley Masternode owners will get 45% of the daily mining earnings. Was hoping to get some more but o well.

Activity: 77
July 13, 2017, 03:13:04 PM
guys, as you know i am not getting paid from anywhere and would be happy about donations that i invest more time into the projects. here are my adresse for donations :bitcoin
14CqoxsQm5KLUoWrfaEJJoCA26qqwcWWjW

scorecoin
SNpcbzJVd7VxNsyhHKWc1YQ4wqyr3WwLmh

tradev2
TG75a1NUdxpr9S2ZicsLMbbpaF36H8ea9i

So without donation you wanna not invest more time? That sound not good for you also your other project trade v2 is bullshit. you should concentrate on this one here
Activity: 84
July 13, 2017, 03:09:07 PM
Guys i just have read all what you have written about Masternodes.
The 150k price for Scorecoin Masternodes is fix, and fair.

Scorecoin was long time very cheap , you could take the chance to buy.
Still its cheap.

But another hint for you all, TradeV2 is very cheap at the moment.

I will do same things what i do for scorecoin, also for tradev2, but only difference tradev2 is for merchants and lower max coin, so price will increase fast.

Masternodes prices for TradeV2 are 75k.

If you dont wanna miss the traind, take the chance.
hey dev,when the scorecoin masternodes will be complete?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 13, 2017, 03:00:19 PM
Agrred some plp just want to get masternodes for free. You could bought enough coins long time ago. Not really our problem you didn't buy then. And  will be sorry once price goes to moon.

150k is fair to new investors on old holders a like.

Price wont moon, thats the issue! You guys are real thick in those heads, you have to attract people to buy the damn coin. How are you gonna attract them? With Masternodes that cost 5btc? Possible tht most of you holders dont understand? I would love this coin to follow CHC but it wont  Undecided and that means i cannot take profit, i dont give a shit about your masternodes. I have many with other coins.

I really dont think that most people buy coins to start MN. Some yes, but most of us are not buying this coin to start MN.

Yaya, look here https://chc.masternodes.pro/
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 13, 2017, 02:58:51 PM
Guys i just have read all what you have written about Masternodes.
The 150k price for Scorecoin Masternodes is fix, and fair.

Scorecoin was long time very cheap , you could take the chance to buy.
Still its cheap.

But another hint for you all, TradeV2 is very cheap at the moment.

I will do same things what i do for scorecoin, also for tradev2, but only difference tradev2 is for merchants and lower max coin, so price will increase fast.

Masternodes prices for TradeV2 are 75k.

If you dont wanna miss the traind, take the chance.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
July 13, 2017, 02:44:16 PM
Agrred some plp just want to get masternodes for free. You could bought enough coins long time ago. Not really our problem you didn't buy then. And  will be sorry once price goes to moon.

Price wont moon, thats the issue! You guys are real thick in those heads, you have to attract people to buy the damn coin. How are you gonna attract them? With Masternodes that cost 5btc? Possible tht most of you holders dont understand? I would love this coin to follow CHC but it wont  Undecided and that means i cannot take profit, i dont give a shit about your masternodes. I have many with other coins.

There are plenty of whales that would be happy to join in once things get to rolling. POLO is full of them so that's not the issue...

Exactly it's whales that pump price and plebs who then follow. Not some few pesants who want to spend 5$ on coin.

And to cry babies - recent decent PoW coin MUE just actived MN. With cost of 500k at price around 3000 sats per MUE. Is swining from 2k-5k usually. At 10k could buy share at MN for lower profits.

ANd lastly SCORE has big block rewards and even halving so MN count will go up in future.
Activity: 162
July 13, 2017, 02:43:09 PM

I really dont think that most people buy coins to start MN. Some yes, but most of us are not buying this coin to start MN.
July 13, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

There are plenty of whales that would be happy to join in once things get to rolling. POLO is full of them so that's not the issue...

Ok, so lets wait for the whales, i hope you are right.  Smiley Becuase i would love to see this coin at 2$
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
July 13, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 13, 2017, 02:27:05 PM
OMG, such newbie talks! MORE MN, BETTER FOR THE NETWORK!!! If MN too expensive (for new coin like SCORE), it might cost high, but less people will take it, so network will be less great! Am I right or not?
July 13, 2017, 02:21:38 PM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
July 13, 2017, 02:10:47 PM

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 13, 2017, 02:00:08 PM
Masternode Discussion is Great. People who like SCORE and are looking for Bargain. Good to also pay attention to price development of other coin of this dev. TRADE2 Coin.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tradecoin-v2/
Added to coinmarketcap 2 days ago.

Max Supply only 25M. So probably half the coins needed to Run a Masternode.
Current Marketcap only 60K!!!!! (calculated based on 4,5M coins, as shown in stats below) While SCORE is now 500K
Yesterday TRADE2 was trading at 400-500sat. Today the same. At the moment SCORE was 200-300

Same DEV
Same Masternodes.

Traded here:
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TRADE2/

ANN here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntradecoin-1870377

Details supply here:
http://trade2.cryptocronic.com/stats/
Activity: 280
July 13, 2017, 01:42:20 PM
I don't get why you want an even lower price for masternodes. He already gone down from 300k to 150k. I can understand that everyone want one, but if everyone gets on the will be no more benefit from it. It has to cost something.
I can understand that the amount percentage is higher for score, as the overall value is much less.
-
July 13, 2017, 01:40:35 PM
So you guys are saying masternode prices should be lower? Is that the best idea for this coin long term?

Last night on cryptopia there were 570k coins today there are nearly 1 million, what does this mean?

I still don't know where you see the coins... I can only see the coins beeing rdy for sell and the trading volume.. the overall supply of coins is 17M

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2656718/ffbd66ddc147e8602c1eb325fe0a22d9
this is the amount of coins with a sell order my friend. Not the overall coins
Pages:
Jump to: