Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper! - page 9. (Read 30791 times)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
The primary usage of scorecoin is to be in game currency. Is the scorecoin only used in game currency or can it be used for other purposes?

we will also have a score store, where you can buy steam code, and also nintendo shop codes, and other codes needed for gaming. there you can score too as payment.
you cant pay with btc, only with score

yep, gaming is a hot topic that never gets old, but i think it would be nice if you open a btc/score excahnge on your shop too, so people wont need to go in any other place to get score
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The primary usage of scorecoin is to be in game currency. Is the scorecoin only used in game currency or can it be used for other purposes?

we will also have a score store, where you can buy steam code, and also nintendo shop codes, and other codes needed for gaming. there you can score too as payment.

That's a good use case i would say.
Would love to see more progress on this project.
Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
If you are a Youtuber with more than 5k followers, and wanna make a video about Scorecoin, you will get a nice bounty for that, just pm me in discord with your youtubechannel,to let me check
Soon we have #Scorecoin #Score airdrop and #giveaway in discord channel, just to stay in discord here you will get some reward , join https://discordapp.com/invite/cNS2MKd
Activity: 117
I DON'T TROLL! I asked that with a coin! It's some nutjob called me(((
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
I have 17,000 coins. I want to buy another masternode. Now I have a POS . 21 coins is that right?

Yes PoS rewards give you 21 coins.
Could I have been blocked?
yes, as i see now, you have been banned because of fudding and trolling
Could I have been blocked?
I have 17,000 coins. I want to buy another masternode. Now I have a POS . 21 coins is that right?
I can't get. The invitation is over. I was there, not anymore..
https://discordapp.com/ the link does not work! Why?
join the #investors-club  at discord #Scorecoin with at least 150k scorecoins, to get into investing and strategy talks
Activity: 323
just payed the fee for crypto-bridge decentral exchange, within the next 5-6 days #Scorecoin should be listed at crypto-bridge

Great news! I'm buying all I can at the moment  Grin
just payed the fee for crypto-bridge decentral exchange, within the next 5-6 days #Scorecoin should be listed at crypto-bridge
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
This is awesome news! I cant wait to see this project

wut. You will never rank up and receive merits with shit posts like these.

What is awesome news?  The project is in-development. The coin is trading on exchanges.

What exactly, cant you wait to see?  Grin
you forgot to mention the crypto game competition sponsorship

and lets talk a little more cooler with kids, surely we all started like that, but everyone can evolve, just needs time Smiley
lets help others, so we will have a more powerful community when all others can understand the respect around 
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
This is awesome news! I cant wait to see this project

wut. You will never rank up and receive merits with shit posts like these.

What is awesome news?  The project is in-development. The coin is trading on exchanges.

What exactly, cant you wait to see?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: