Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper! - page 8. (Read 30791 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
From pure POW to full POS, good idea to wake up scorecoin from death. Hopefully with this new concept, Score will be on more exchange place.Well done mark. You are on top of your promise. We the long time score hodlers deserve to have a decent profit now.

why do you merge the posts of necromastery and Captain_Planet from the first page?  Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
From pure POW to full POS, good idea to wake up scorecoin from death. Hopefully with this new concept, Score will be on more exchange place.Well done mark. You are on top of your promise. We the long time score hodlers deserve to have a decent profit now.
Anyone knows when Score will be on Binance?

Regarding #binance questions i get for #Score :our plan is to be listed as community coin, we will apply there to get into the voting list. We will have Airdrop and other activities to have a huge #community before
Activity: 323
Anyone knows when Score will be on Binance?
We also need some japanese and chinese speaking members to be moderators at our new japanes and chinese discords wich we will open soon for #Scorecoin
We need someone for making  Scorecoin YoutubeVideo, if you have a well visited channel, pm me, there is nice bounty for it
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

We have enough exchanges for the moment. What we need is some real development or the price will continue downwards unless you been selling some premines.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
About the ScoreStore
In the ScoreStore you will be able to buy NintendoShop Cards, SteamCards,XBOX Live Cards and more.
An example: If a Card costs 50 euro outside, you can get it at ScoreStore for 45 euro, or even cheaper,
and best part you can resell it and make profits!
You can only buy with Scorecoins, not with Bitcoins or other!

Nice Mark, seems scorecoin is growing nicely. Hats off to you.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
This is awesome news! I cant wait to see this project
About the ScoreStore
In the ScoreStore you will be able to buy NintendoShop Cards, SteamCards,XBOX Live Cards and more.
An example: If a Card costs 50 euro outside, you can get it at ScoreStore for 45 euro, or even cheaper,
and best part you can resell it and make profits!
You can only buy with Scorecoins, not with Bitcoins or other!
#Score listed at decentral Exchange #crypto-bridge.org  ! https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SCORE_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 323
The primary usage of scorecoin is to be in game currency. Is the scorecoin only used in game currency or can it be used for other purposes?

we will also have a score store, where you can buy steam code, and also nintendo shop codes, and other codes needed for gaming. there you can score too as payment.
you cant pay with btc, only with score

yep, gaming is a hot topic that never gets old, but i think it would be nice if you open a btc/score excahnge on your shop too, so people wont need to go in any other place to get score

Completely agreed. I anticipate Score to grow big in 2018!
Activity: 34
blockfolio updated #scorecoin @everyone

Nice, great news dev!
Pages:
Jump to: