Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 117. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
No one can stop labh coin not even the market crash! The price will went straight up again because people know the potential
of this coin and can't resist at a such low price!
Activity: 56
 this project will make all the traditional finance into decentralized finance, I think all the traditional finance has been highly decentralized,
an excellent strategy to improve development and will quickly earn revenue, it will attract a lot of attention of many investors, the price is very good.
I will hold my LABH coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later, because, I seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait for some more days after getting increasing in price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement. LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, Getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network. I am really sure that this coin can become an establishment for great beginnings. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals because this coin is created for smart coin staking that think about their financial prosperity.

Activity: 52
In the near future, users will be able to start participating in the registration process and a very large number of users want to participate, But there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about this factor, How is the limited number of places on the project for participation? I think this fact limits users, I am really sure that this coin can become an establishment for great beginnings. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals because this coin is created for smart coin staking that think about their financial prosperity.

Activity: 28
feature of labh is very good
LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange!
Labh is now one odd the best POS coin with unique APR
This coin has nice features compared to other coins
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Does the staking pool brings the rewards faster or the solo staking... Which one is easier..Huh

obviously staking pool is best because there will be more number of users so staking is fast hence reward is fast you cannot get reward as fast as pool staking

All you need to do is buy as much labh coin as you can and hold them in your  wallet.Then coins will mature with in 24 hours and you will
start to stake. The more coins you have, the sooner you will get the staking rewards.

ya more the coins faster is the staking , there is no minimum coins for staking you can produce how much coins you have , but my advice is to use pool for staking than solo staking because staking is fast and easier in pool than solo staking 
CoinMarketCap is one of the most widely used and the biggest resource website to research Cryptocurrencies.
 This website provides up-to-date information about the Cryptocurrency market.
 It is easy to use and this website offers wide range of tools, data, graphs for for both beginners and expert traders.
 Alright, let’s see how to use this website data to its fullest .

this is a such huge platform where not all the coin gets listed , but labh is a genuine coin thats why it is listed in coin market cap
not only it is listed in coinmarketcap it is listed in soo many various websites , i wish that thus coin shall be listed in almost all the exchanges and reach its destiny of reaching moon
All the best for the team
Activity: 70
Benefits of Staking Coins
Staking coins offers a number of benefits to mining operators.
The consensus mechanism removes the need for purchasing high-end computer hardware. When a mining node stakes bound coins from an e-wallet, it is guaranteed a fixed percentage of transactions on the network irrespective of its processing power.

Investors with enough holdings in the coin can validate transactions on the network.

The value of assets staked through PoS does not depreciate with time unlike ASIC and other mining hardware.
The value of the stake can only be affected by fluctuations in the currency prices.

Proof of stake is environmentally friendly and more energy efficient than proof of work mining used in Bitcoin.

The threat of 51% attacks is reduced in a staking coins system.

The major benefit of staking coins is that it removes the need for purchasing expensive hardware. The system offers a guaranteed return and predictable source of income for miners unlike proof of work system where coins are randomly rewarded to the most high-level computing systems.
This is how you can withdraw your coins from LABH

1.Select Accounts on the left side of the page.
2.Select EUR Wallet.
3.Select the Withdraw button at the top-right.
4.Provide the requested information for your bank account if requested.
5.Confirm the withdrawal.
Activity: 70
how can we know how much ROI we are getting from pool daily does it will be mentioned in Wallet or should i search somewhere ??
THE LABHssp pool staking status report to you everyday how your wallet is growing from the your deposit wallet
   This report is always of the previous 24hrs period you no need to search it anywhere
Activity: 42
how can we know how much ROI we are getting from pool daily does it will be mentioned in Wallet or should i search somewhere ??
CoinMarketCap is one of the most widely used and the biggest resource website to research Cryptocurrencies.
 This website provides up-to-date information about the Cryptocurrency market.
 It is easy to use and this website offers wide range of tools, data, graphs for for both beginners and expert traders.
 Alright, let’s see how to use this website data to its fullest .
CoinMarketCap is a website / platform to get an overview of the cryptocurrency market capitalizations. coinmarketcap.com isn’t an exchange or trading platform. It is just a tool and resource website that provides data on Cryptocurrency price, supply, trading volume, exchange platforms and many other information regarding digital assets.
Activity: 52
Now I have purchased labh coins.. Now how to increase my coins in the wallet  can anyone suggest me???
Activity: 126
Does the staking pool brings the rewards faster or the solo staking... Which one is easier..Huh

It's better u choose staking pool bcoz staking pool brings the reward faster than the solo staking..
The block chain provides LABH coin's ledger, an ordered and timestamped record of transactions. This system is used to protect against double spending and modification of previous transaction records.Each full node in the LABH coin network independently stores a block chain containing only blocks validated by that node. When several nodes all have the same blocks in their block chain, they are considered to be in consensus. The validation rules these nodes follow to maintain consensus are called consensus rules. This section describes many of the consensus rules used by LABH coin Core.
Activity: 84
Activity: 84
I have to learn and find ways to determine the right time to buy this coin, for me investing to LABH is much better than other coins, LABH coin has very good percentage rate of return, it is real and very few projects that can guarantee such high interest rates on your own wallet. I believe in this project. i have already seen many coins but LABH coin has unique features
This coin is doing well in the cryptobridge, and ur coin as its own way of success
And I have hope that the coin value will increase in future bcoz the coin has a strong team..
Jump to: