Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 120. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
guys do you know what are the achievements of LABH coins??
Yeah...glad to say these achievements
1.Got listed in criptobridge
2.Got listed in coinexchanage.io
3.Got listed in coinmarketcap
4.It is listed on coinlib.io
5.It is listed on Coindata.vc
this all done in very short time. we are very exiting to see the next achievements so called LABH is genius... 

And it is now holding strong in the coin market cap where it's difficult to maintain a constant value but this coin is doing that... Its a great job at very short interval of time.its amazing to be with this coin
LABH team is providing investors every facilities and making easy to track coin data and providing multiple platform to trade also

Only genuine project can launch in such exchanges
Labh having a good team as made it to launch in soo many exchanges
exactly, only hard working teams can do these achievements and yes LABH has very genius team i have ever seen and glad with your answers too.
very rare to see these projects and happy to be part of this team.
Activity: 56
why some times wallet stops staking? why it shows generated but not accepted?
this all done in very short time. we are very exiting to see the next achievements so called LABH is genius... 

And it is now holding strong in the coin market cap where it's difficult to maintain a constant value but this coin is doing that... Its a great job at very short interval of time.its amazing to be with this coin
LABH team is providing investors every facilities and making easy to track coin data and providing multiple platform to trade also

Only genuine project can launch in such exchanges
Labh having a good team as made it to launch in soo many exchanges
Activity: 70

wallet has updated, but how do we download the right wallet?
Before you go ahead and download the wallet check your previous wallet version first. You can check this information within your wallet. Open your wallet go to help >> about Bitcoin core and it will display the wallet version and the system version you are using. Wallet update - Bitcoin core version If you are using old version then you need to download the latest file and upgrade your wallet.

Activity: 42
In my own opinion, the best investment in this market is to buy LABH coin i have read the white paper of this coin features and specs are awesome, i have also seen the road-map of LABH coin team is working hard it is very good opportunity to invest in this coin i can expect good target soon
wallet has updated, but how do we download the right wallet?
In crypto world i saw many coins but there are a lot of followers and supporters for LABH coin. I have seen many people talking about LABH on daily basis and it is big project,it will be looking further into it as I would like to see this project throughout life....
Activity: 98
It is not simple to Find a good PoS coin to invest and looking for a high return on investment. You are investing in a project’s long-term success, after all. Good projects and good passive income go peer to peer. LABH team looks like they know what they are doing and they have good experience this crypto have stuff going good.
Activity: 42
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with ideas like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the Project idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs
Activity: 52
I am a long-term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. A colleague of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your whitepaper, I believe your project is bound to succeed. My question is very simple and straightforward. There are a lot of inefficiencies in the current crypto market. I would love to know what your platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges. Your response to my concern would influence my investment decision. Thank you

A wallet is an app or program that allows you send and receive coins. Wallets also keep track of your balance which is held in one or more coin addresses. Generally, wallets also have a feature that keeps a history of your transactions.There are many different wallets across various platforms. While they all share certain basic functionality, features vary from one wallet to the other so it's worth learning more about How to Choose a Wallet before downloading the wallet of your choice.
Activity: 61

Activity: 98
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet,only LABH coins should be kept in wallet?

Noo , you cannot keep other coins in labh wallet , only labh coins should be kept in it
My top coin right now to invest in is LABH coin. i am really impressed with coin features and specs, current progress of this coin very good this coin will give me profits faster than any other coin for my investment

ya its good see labh in one of the best position as it is maintaining a constant price and volume
And no other coin can give such a high POS coin
great team
Activity: 16
Came across labh on reddit.  Project is interesting and has massive opportunity for growth. Looking for altcoins to invest in, i think  this might be my biggest bag.

Which is the most interesting feature that attracted you to labh?

I liked the promising nature of the coin which listed in coin market cap and other exchanges...
And it is also holding strong in coin market cap and it's value is also constant... So I felt its the best among all Grin
Came across labh on reddit.  Project is interesting and has massive opportunity for growth. Looking for altcoins to invest in, i think  this might be my biggest bag.

Which is the most interesting feature that attracted you to labh?

Mainly it is the logo design its amazing and the coin as good coin spec and it as unique features and even it's value is also too good and it is holding strong in the exchanges

In Indian language labh means profit , here is also the coin is bringing profit to the labh users
And the high POS of 1000% to  10000% APR
great responding team , these are the things which admired me a lot
Activity: 52
can blockchain be corrupted in next days???

It cannot be corrupted altering any unit of information on the blockchain
It can never be altered by anyone as it is secired by means of mathematical analog
Jump to: