Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 139. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
investment is the one should note that market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, market movement is unpredictable, price value can goes up and goes down dependent on the Volume of investment by the investors on Labh coin, The risk involved in the market investment it is just the same on the amount you've invested. you may gains more profits.
every investment has a risk that we may encountered and we need to conquered if we wanted to be a successful one. Actually, the ups and downs movements of Labh coin are may considered as a bitter and sweet experiences because it can may cause of loosing our investments of winning it or becoming a successful investment.
yeah good point, i got this what you want say is, but before investing we need to know everything about LABH coin or any other project, then only we can profit more than losses in our project. and for me also LABH is the best project to invest.
Activity: 84
A new website for the business looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before. when the price is low the dumpers are dumping their coins for low price therefore In staking the investors will earn more coins  and selling there  coins for low price, a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty.
Activity: 70
can  you export a wallet from your desktop pc to mobile wallet?
Over 200 confirms and I still haven't gotten a transfer I made over 6 hours ago.  I made it from a 1.0.4 wallet to a 1.0.5 wallet on different computers.  I'm afraid to upgrade the other wallet at the risk of losing those coins from what other people are saying.  Losing coins is completely unacceptable.

The only way you can lose valid coins is by losing your wallet. There is no reason to fear upgrading. The people talking about losing coins were mining "LABH COIN  on their own chains when the network was segmented

This is true.. older clients have trouble syncing to the correct chain, which is probably why your transaction failed to show..

The coins are not lost(assuming they were mined prior to the network segmentation), they are still available to you, simply upgrade to the latest client.
Activity: 126
investment is the one should note that market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, market movement is unpredictable, price value can goes up and goes down dependent on the Volume of investment by the investors on Labh coin, The risk involved in the market investment it is just the same on the amount you've invested. you may gains more profits.
every investment has a risk that we may encountered and we need to conquered if we wanted to be a successful one. Actually, the ups and downs movements of Labh coin are may considered as a bitter and sweet experiences because it can may cause of loosing our investments of winning it or becoming a successful investment.
In LABH Proof of Stake cryptocurrencies is simply where a user buys coins, have them sit in a coin wallet for some time so they can earn some money, and that interest is eventually added to the wallet balance.and the ROI is also high in LABH, it has such unique features too.   
Over 200 confirms and I still haven't gotten a transfer I made over 6 hours ago.  I made it from a 1.0.4 wallet to a 1.0.5 wallet on different computers.  I'm afraid to upgrade the other wallet at the risk of losing those coins from what other people are saying.  Losing coins is completely unacceptable.

The only way you can lose valid coins is by losing your wallet. There is no reason to fear upgrading. The people talking about losing coins were mining "LABH COIN  on their own chains when the network was segmented
Activity: 98
Activity: 42
some days are good in life,and those days are in Labh cryptocurrency, because it teaches you to become wiser for the next situation for your life.  Even if in any kind of way here crypto, in trading,  or in investment,it helps your past experience.
Activity: 28
the labh coin has unique features... if we want to maintain demands in market, it is main factor behind the labh coin, ppl want trading during these days, so we happy for labh coin,it has these features n the price is very high, the rate of intrest also pretty enough...we don't want more than this
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.
 This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability.
i've never seen before, It will be cool to see how this pans out.
I think this is best time for investing money in Labh coin because the price of Labh coin as increase and it will rise more very soon. So, they'll get a huge opportunity to make huge amount of profit out it of through selling when the price of  labh coin will again rise up.
Fine, but how can I earn real money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
Proof of stack is  the name states  the validation of the work that happened and proving
it is correct. LABH coin follow this way of consensus to make sure the authenticity of the chain is
good
I am very Happy to hear that LABH coin has highly network security though records are distributed across the multiple area and system is regularly updated latest block, accessing any of the Active Node means Acquiring the latest data.
Activity: 98
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose ideas for investment?
Activity: 154
LABH coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.

When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?
Activity: 53
LABH Coin having compound weight of pool coins, As a results in higher rewards in pool staking than solo staking as compared, LABH team as provided great features and specs which makes this coin great ,its awesome for staking
Jump to: