Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 136. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the learning points are makes us stronger and wiser. investors should always have a positive approach towards investments. i never lose my hope in Labh coin the more i learn the more i'm getting hope in Labh coin  
Activity: 130
It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.
Activity: 56
The benefit of the LABH coin is that the transactions can be done with low fees because there is no third party influence.This technology is operated on a blockchain technology, and as we can understand, the demand and popularity of LABH going up each day.
Activity: 84
I have started staking once staking is go no can i add my coins again to staking are after complete i should add?
yes you can add your coins when staking is going on but the coin maturity will increase from the next day staking
Activity: 112
I have started staking once staking is go no can i add my coins again to staking are after complete i should add?
Activity: 39

*you can receive free coins by chating with another members or receive likes from your friends*
I've never seen such bounty programs. That's interesting
Activity: 28
I will hold my LABH coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later .
because, I seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait
for some more days after getting increasing in price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement
Activity: 56
how much can u earn per day by staking 1000 coins? I can't seem to be staking it right!
Activity: 154
I have a question: labh coin earned by bot promotion, as they will be sent in the wallet?
Activity: 98
is shared  service running for labh?
labh  is a pow/pos with high ROI
Activity: 52
What exactly is the use case of this coin? The light paper is not very specific or unique. Just asking for some information
Can you help me with estimate staking rewards, please.
How many coins I can get as staking rewards from 300 LABH coins?
Merit: 1
Hey. how many it is necessary to confirm that the POS worked ?
Activity: 154
We are glad to announce new listing in well known platform coin exchange and coin market cap
The number of our famous partners is growing up day by day and we are happy with it!
Activity: 98
If we talk about that there LABH  will be a future bank that change directly in cryptocurrency to make a real money, maybe it is possible, because there's a lot of banking institutions planning for the total adaptations of cryptocurrency, but until now there is no such total implementation. But I am pretty much sure that there will be a banking institutions accept cryptocurrency soon
A great opportunity to invest in such a great coin! Guaranteed profit.... This will moon for sure! Already bought my bunch of labh Coins
plan to invest more and get more profit.. Cool
I am impressed with the idea of this  project. hope the success of  "labh coin" will continue.
and im happy to invest on  this Smiley
Activity: 42
All days will not be the same. Sometimes we can make profit and sometimes we lose. It gives us experience and aware us what should we do to better in future. This is the life of Labh coin
Activity: 126
l had a big value of payments before because the price is very expensive/high.l really enjoy the day to have a big payment. Actually, the ups and downs movements of coin are may considered as a bitter and sweet experiences because it can may cause of loosing our investments of winning it or becoming a successful investment.
Activity: 84
 I am still happy even if the market is on a downward trend these days. Just be positive that time will come that the Labh coin will be on top and most investors keeps coming in.
Jump to: