Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 288. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Do i need to pay any fee for stake in the staking pool?
How to check that weather my coins is getting increase or not..? how can we know that how much coin deposited in my wallet from the reword coins...
Is there any significance of blind signature, and how it is useful?  Huh
Activity: 70
In this project, Coins that generates new blocks through POS ,which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds. And this project has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",  This project has more number of blocks and it will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks. Shocked
when i send my coins to stake in labhss pool will they add my coins to other coins in the pool...Huh
Activity: 56
What is Secret sharing ??
It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.

Does it have any benefit in Block-chain technology?

the blockchain is a virtual, public ledger that records everything in a secure and transparent manner. ... To some people,
the blockchain technology is a lot more promising than the DV8 coin it was designed to support.

Blockchain keeps financial, public ledger safe , so this technology is been used in financial business
it can been seen by every one ,I mean it is transparent
it uses more of cryptography
So the people trust more in Blockchain technology   

hmm even i was having a question that why people believe in blockchain technology ,I think I have got an answer to my question
I am feeling good after learning more about blockchain
thanks for giving this information

The original information can only be combined when a participant to whom a share of the secret is allocated and agree to combine them together with others. There are several security related benefits it can offer in Block-chain technology.....
will my labh coin wallet will be affect from trojan or virus,how to maintain it.

You should create backup of your private key,and keep your wallet copy on a USB drive but be careful,
I will downloaded the wallet, transferred my coins into it - now how do I stake them

As per my knowledge I explain below few steps go trough it .........

Step1

Download the Wallet, Install it and open it for the first time.

Step2

See if the Wallet gets connections to the node system. If it got connections you will see the black connection bars in bottom right corner.

Step3

Setup an encryption password for your Wallet, after you did this your Wallet asks for a restart, please do so.

Step4

Unlock your Wallet, please press on the Button, enter your password.
their is no need of restart the wallet if in case if u restart the wallet means
your wallet get sync out and once again take time to re sync
but if u want to stake the coin means just keep the wallet open for 24/7 without falling any power connection and net
but remember you system should not go to sleep position also
if this happen means your stake will stop and once again it will take time to stake
how much time it will take to re-sync?Huh

the wallet re-sync will be half on hour or 1 hour

sure but also it depend up on your coin wight also   
Activity: 126
It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.

the blockchain is a virtual, public ledger that records everything in a secure and transparent manner. ... To some people,
the blockchain technology is a lot more promising than the DV8 coin it was designed to support.
how many labh coins do i needed to make up per year?

depend upon your coins and how much coin will  you staking.....
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Is there any specific network conditions for using Blockchain technology in an organization.............  Huh

There is no specific condition of using it. However, the network must be a peer-to-peer network under the concerned protocols.  It validates the new block simply and helps organizations to keep up the pace in this matter without investing in third-party applications.

While there is no condition, there should at least be a reason to use it. If you don't need to decentralize control within a company there is often not much reason to use blockchain as it is a slow decentralized data base.
Activity: 98

Blockchain keeps financial, public ledger safe , so this technology is been used in financial business

hmm even i was having a question that why people believe in blockchain technology ,I think I have got an answer to my question
I am feeling good after learning more about blockchain
thanks for giving this information

Activity: 126

In Blockchain technology it is an approach that divides secret or personal information into different units and sent them to the users on the network.

In Blockchain technology it is an approach that divides secret or personal information into different units and sent them to the users on the network.
can any one suggest me how much minimum time will be  required to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure???

with in 24 hours will be takes to withdraw our reward coins......
As you mentioned
You can send BTC or LTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange ?

is their any charges  will apply for this types of exchanges
There is no charges for any types exchanges
Activity: 114
how could blockchain technology change finance?
block chain never changes any finance but it creates new block and it will add to existing chain
Activity: 154
As you mentioned
You can send BTC or LTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange ?

is their any charges  will apply for this types of exchanges

Jump to: