Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 285. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What are the properties of Blockchain?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

There are four key features of block-chain :-

1) Decentralized Systems

2) Distributed ledger

3) Safer & Secure Ecosystem

4) Minting

I thank for your valuable response, i got now deep study about this 4 key features. Cheesy
Activity: 70
Is there any benefits of solo staking pool in labh coin ?
POS Reward  time is shorter when we stake together in our pool.....
Where can we exchange labh coins? Huh Huh anyone give me the info please !!!
Activity: 112
i purchased labh coin and need to increase my coins , how do i stake labh .. ??
What is synchronizing can any one explain me about it... ??
 If i do staking in my own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be increase Huh
anyone  tell me the specifications of this coin ??please!!
difference between private and public block chains?
Both are decentralized peer-to-peer networks, where each participant maintains a replica of a shared append-only ledger of digitally signed transactions.
Both maintain the replicas in sync through a protocol referred to as consensus.
is the payment for airdrop has been sent ?
Activity: 112
difference between private and public block chains?
LABH COIN brings a ‘never seen before’ feature in wallet which is a unique feature to buy coins in the wallet itself!
Activity: 126
solo staking is easy or difficult?

It is easy, you are using your on system means you should have a proper internet connection and current and you should run your
system 24/7 it should be in on... Smiley Smiley  
Activity: 56

There are four key features of block-chain :-

1) Decentralized Systems

2) Distributed ledger

3) Safer & Secure Ecosystem

4) Minting
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Looks like this Coin Labh will change the world for the better. Because in it there are many experts who know about this coin.
Ya the labh team members are mesmerizing , they are active all the time , they reply instantly
this makes a team strong and well developed
For sure the coin will rock and change the world for the better

really.........the members are doing a great job and bcoz of this strong team in future the coin will get a great strength
and it rocks
Activity: 98
Hello, I am new to this project, The development of this project is not bad.  Already I saw activity, I liked the idea of your project. I will follow the development of the platform in the future, Good luck for all  Kiss
Activity: 56
I am very happy that i have became Jr.member, I will share my experience when I become a newbie.  I have also been a newbie so I will share the tips

that I did so that I would not endanger the crypto currency situation including not creating chaos on the market. After I decided to join the crypto

currency, I am not directly ambitious to do a lot of business that can bring huge profits. I took my time one week to deepen about crypto currency and

learned to join the bitcoin forum. After I understand about crypto currency then I plunge the business to earn profits through crypto currency.

But I continue to learn and deepen my knowledge while I run this crypto currency business.  Wink
Activity: 126
solo staking is easy or difficult?

its easy if u have ur own system , current ,and proper internet connection and ur system should be 24/7 kept on .......
then no worries... Wink
Jump to: