Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 20. (Read 77480 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The website loaded up just fine for me
Activity: 29
I just visited their website. The website expired. Any news or thoughts on this??

Well, they are doing a rebranding...so that might be it. They already picked up a logo a couple of weeks ago. Check them out on twitter @SenderonToken. Also, join their telegram. They are very active.
Activity: 9
I just visited their website. The website expired. Any news or thoughts on this??
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Do we know where the Senderon for the MN rewards will be coming from? I can only think of the tokens the devs hold. If not we would need a new contract, right? Apologies if this has been answered before.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
50K for MN its really funny if remember that 40K were for airdrop ))) 100-150K its some normal volume for commencement and some bigger MN with highest profit

50,000 is really easy to achieve, To protect and preserve the economy and fight inflation. 150k SDRN is ok for 1 masternode so it we can create more buy pressure in cryptopia for those people wanting to start their own masternode for sdrn.

It really is simple and easy to get 50K, but 150K also generates a lot of risks and dificult investments, a good point of masternode is 100K, boosting in EtherDelta and Cryptopia a great pressure of buy and sell, for people less monetized, thus moving the growth in the graphs.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
50K for MN its really funny if remember that 40K were for airdrop ))) 100-150K its some normal volume for commencement and some bigger MN with highest profit

50,000 is really easy to achieve, To protect and preserve the economy and fight inflation. 150k SDRN is ok for 1 masternode so it we can create more buy pressure in cryptopia for those people wanting to start their own masternode for sdrn.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Whoa. Senderon running masternode will surely kick this project to the moon. Time to buy more SND before this kicks off  Grin
I bought few more tokens last christmas during the btc dump, now i am waiting for the final outcome for the masternodes cost. Currently have 121,656 SDRN hopefully it will be cheaper to run one.. 120k SDRN is ok to create an economy inside SDRN.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
The optimal amount would be 100K or 150K senderon coins. It's not that little which prevents too many people from running a MN, and not too much to make it a viable investment for early investors.
Activity: 9
150,000 makes sense to me.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Yes, because they are short-sighted. They all want a cheap MN but don't think about the consequences. The easier it gets to run a MN the more people will do it the less profit one person makes from it. All airdrop participants would end up running a MN Roll Eyes
I bet it won't be 50k. The team will probably lower the amount but not down to 50k.

I agree. And can be considered such an option: to make from 50000, but 5 tokens and then every 50000 tokens are paid for 5 tokens? And the upper limit is not set.

Yes, because they are short-sighted. They all want a cheap MN but don't think about the consequences. The easier it gets to run a MN the more people will do it the less profit one person makes from it. All airdrop participants would end up running a MN Roll Eyes
I bet it won't be 50k. The team will probably lower the amount but not down to 50k.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
The team is conducting a poll on Twitter regarding the amount you need for a MN. so there's hope that it will be lowered. I hope it won't be as low as 50k though.
Yes I personnally think around 100k or max 150k would be good. It's nice to see that they are listening to the community and giving good update about hte project anyway.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Servant, your name is chair
Answering questions on masternkdes

250k sdrn isn't $2500 after this BTC crash. We've set the value in line with our own currency and no one elses. We have anticipated that Bitcoin will be volatile but at current prices this is as cheap as it will get in BTC.

Those who mentioned dash - the $ cost for a dash MN was when Bitcoin was at $300. Personally I'd rather pay 0.1875 (roughly) than nearer 3btc for a masternode

Hello Dev, if we hold 2,50,000 SDRN on cryptopia than also are we liable to get 25 SDRN a day ??

No

If i buy 250,000 SDRN now, how and when should i receive SDRN? is it via smart contract? or you will send manually to all holders who hold more than 250,000 SDRN?

It's being implemented via smart contracts

yep am happy with it. you gotta pay to play. i think thats a fair amount.
The team is conducting a poll on Twitter regarding the amount you need for a MN. so there's hope that it will be lowered. I hope it won't be as low as 50k though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
this will be very big soon,i can feel the legitimately of this project,can't wait to see you in the market competing the other crypto.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Answering questions on masternkdes

250k sdrn isn't $2500 after this BTC crash. We've set the value in line with our own currency and no one elses. We have anticipated that Bitcoin will be volatile but at current prices this is as cheap as it will get in BTC.

Those who mentioned dash - the $ cost for a dash MN was when Bitcoin was at $300. Personally I'd rather pay 0.1875 (roughly) than nearer 3btc for a masternode

Hello Dev, if we hold 2,50,000 SDRN on cryptopia than also are we liable to get 25 SDRN a day ??

No

If i buy 250,000 SDRN now, how and when should i receive SDRN? is it via smart contract? or you will send manually to all holders who hold more than 250,000 SDRN?

It's being implemented via smart contracts
Activity: 2
Masternodes

Also underway is our token version of masternodes. Anyone who holds 250,000 SDRN in a wallet, will recieve 25 SDRN a day. A small amount of the development fund will be used to kick start this off, however revenue generated from other ventures will be used to maintain the project. More details around the time of wallets.

This one... Why 250,000? That's about $2,000 per masternode. DASH I think started with $1,000 per masternode. Why not about 120,000 SDRN instead?
Pages:
Jump to: