Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 22. (Read 77480 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
   I guess they weren't happy with the announcement cos the price just dropped. Anyway, bune keep up the good work man. You didn't charge anyone for this coin, and the amount we bought of the exchange was bought out of our own accord. Can't really say anything bad about the current actions. Thanks and take acre

I wouldn't worry too much about swings in price at this stage of the project. It's still very early and much like you I believe that the devs are good guys.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
   I guess they weren't happy with the announcement cos the price just dropped. Anyway, bune keep up the good work man. You didn't charge anyone for this coin, and the amount we bought of the exchange was bought out of our own accord. Can't really say anything bad about the current actions. Thanks and take acre
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
If it goes according to plan, the project is waiting for success and glory.
From the first glance it can be seen that the project is serious and will continue to exist for many years to come.  Smiley
joined.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11

We’re thrilled to say we have a day of celebration at Senderon. After some very productive talks with the guys at TheTokener (https://thetokener.com/), We chose TheTokener to be a sponsored Senderon project.

About Senderon

Senderon is a community initiative behind the SDRN token. They sponsor projects that provide information and other kinds of value to the cryptocurrency community in different ways. One example is icoprobr.com, a website which shows in-depths reviews of initial coin offerings.

Aside from icoprobr there is Leka, a crypto oriented messaging application and cryptobreakdown, which offers sentiment analysis on social media activity around different cryptocurrencies. Apart from these, platforms are the works-in-progress projects that will offer escrow and app-store services.

Current collaboration

The amount of listed ICO’s on thetokener.com is growing very rapidly. We therefore chose to start our collaboration with TheTokener with a mutual link between listings on The Tokener and reviews on PROBR. For example, you can see the Monaize listing on both our sites. For both parties, the linking back-and-forth will help branding and SEO efforts. https://www.icoprobr.com/#/monaize/ and https://thetokener.com/ico/monaize

Apart from that, we’ve been lucky enough to receive a little bit of monetary funding from the guys behind Senderon. With this publication we’d like to thank the guys of Senderon for there brilliant efforts to create a cryptocurrency with value from community and micro-crypto-angel-investments.

Future plans

Since Senderon is gathering a collection of like-minded services, applications and projects. We are certain that the mutual benefits of being included in this modern day accelerator program will be tremendous in the future. We will be closely involved with TheTokener project and will make sure to create value for their future ventures.

Join the conversation

What do you think of our collaboration. Do you have any ideas for both Tokener or Senderon? Do you have suggestions for us? Let us know. We’re open for feedback 8/25!

[email protected]
[email protected]
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Is there any important steps that make the price grow or what are planned steps for this and next month to attract more investors?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Stay tuned for an announcement around 11:00 AM GMT on Monday 11th
Nice to see some good news, can't wait to hear about this partnership. I'm sure we can see more increase after the announcement.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Announcing upcoming announcements is always a bad idea, I'm very weary of anyone who does this.  It's almost always a vehicle for someone to create hype so they can dump some coins.  Annoucements should just happen naturally when they're ready.

I have to agree with you. Don't like when they do that. One good think about announcing upcoming announcement, it sometimes get other investors attention. I think the project will sustain the price

While you are right that it is often a classic "buy the rumour, sell the news" setup, I think this kind of hype is needed these days. Of course, it can backfire spectacularly when the news is not as big as people were hoping for.
If they just present the new logo the price will tank, but if it's a strategic partner or a new exchange I can see the price going up again.

It will be more than the logo..This was the post on twiiter: https://twitter.com/senderontoken
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Announcing upcoming announcements is always a bad idea, I'm very weary of anyone who does this.  It's almost always a vehicle for someone to create hype so they can dump some coins.  Annoucements should just happen naturally when they're ready.

I have to agree with you. Don't like when they do that. One good think about announcing upcoming announcement, it sometimes get other investors attention. I think the project will sustain the price

While you are right that it is often a classic "buy the rumour, sell the news" setup, I think this kind of hype is needed these days. Of course, it can backfire spectacularly when the news is not as big as people were hoping for.
If they just present the new logo the price will tank, but if it's a strategic partner or a new exchange I can see the price going up again.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Price is rising Smiley

yeah nice gain 73.12% on usd, maybe we will see more gain after partnership announcement on monday
Hi everyone,

Realised we haven't posted a lot on this thread recently (most of the communication is done via our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GM1PSQ1mnkGFWDlWlEchAQ) so let me give a bit of an update.

The project isn't dead like some people have been speculating and in fact we've been pretty active on twitter and other platforms so please DYOR before believing fud like that.

Currently there is a logo competition running for senderon, you can vote by liking the submission on our twitter: https://twitter.com/SenderonToken this is closing in a few days so pick your favourites asap.

Probr articles are being posted weekly so if you havent seen these already check out icoprobr.com and follow on twitter @ICOprobr to keep up to date with posts.

We are on the voting list at mercatox https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=senderon this is a great chance for the community to get the coin listed on a third exchange. you get free votes on signup if you deposit as little as 100 dogecoins.

We have a number of releases and partnerships we are aiming to roll out before christmas, we've been hit with a few delays on some so im not going to give specific dates until they are 100% good to go. We've been working really hard on some unique & interesting things which I'm confident will show everyone a glimpse of the future for senderon and whats to come in 2018.

Based on what I read it seems there will be multiple announcements/partnerships in the month of December, besides whats coming Monday..

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Price is rising Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Announcing upcoming announcements is always a bad idea, I'm very weary of anyone who does this.  It's almost always a vehicle for someone to create hype so they can dump some coins.  Annoucements should just happen naturally when they're ready.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
can someone post the twitter link. Thanks
it is already in the first page but i will give you the link here https://twitter.com/senderontoken .
i see it 108% in cryptopia but we need more increase , hopefully the next update will help the price to go up more.
can someone post the twitter link. Thanks
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Stay tuned for an announcement around 11:00 AM GMT on Monday 11th

i hope that the dev-team has learned from the last error and not hasty announced on twitter to then delete it after a few days ...
i'm very curious what will happen on monday  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
wallet on maintenance, that's a great sign!
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Looking forward to getting this added on some decent exchanges. Right now the price is ridiculously low. Hopefully that will change once more exchanges are added
Pages:
Jump to: